/AEG/ - American Ethnostate General

ITT we discuss potential locations to form a white Ethnostate in the US. PNW is already going, but we should start similar movements across the country
>my suggestion
White Ethnostate in New England, more specifically ME,NH,VT and upstate NY
this region is well over 90% white and has a very small population for the east coast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=A8RPdcWZULo
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>how would we go about doing this?
We need to organize, similar to PNW, but we must go further.
If we are to do this we MUST emulate the South African Broederbond.
In essence, we practice nepotism by placing /our/guys in positions of influence in schools, police, legislator, etc.

Bump

We will not give one inch to traitorous shitskins and ethnonationalists alike. The United States will rule this entire planet, and soon after that the solar system and galaxy.

I bet you're a Mexican shitskin

You can't do that if there are no white nations.
We need to regroup into Ethnostates, America is a dead nation

Big if true

the north

participate in your local politics northfags

I know you're a Brazilian shitskin.
America is a White nation. It just needs a reconquest of the cities and Southwest. Kike.

>America is a white nation
Like the rest of the west, it is only implicitly white
Recent demographic projections show that whites are done for in this country. If you're cool with living in Neo Brazil that's fine, just don't get in my way

>just swallow my blackpill goy
>Drum-err, I mean Whites are done for in this country!

Stop falling for the "non-Hispanic white" meme. The Cubans here in South Florida are fully integrated and vote Republican, but aren't counted as "white" on the census even if they have blonde hair or blue eyes.

Even Ted Cruz would be factored as a "non-Hispanic white," on account of having one Hispanic parent, so there's a retarded one-drop rule to the census as well.

It's time to ditch (((their))) numbers. They want to round us down as much as possible.

>he rejects the blackpill
I was like you once, optimistic that we could salvage our nation's as they are now.
But then reality set in.
The only way you could make the US as it stands right now, white Again would be to carry out forces deportations of nonwhites and or mass killings of nonwhites
The opposition to this notion is incredible to say the least, not to mention you would have to find people able and willing to carry this out, I doubt you would participate in this yourself

stop falling for the "cubans and ted cruz" meme. mexicans are fucking savages and the white to non-white ratio in the US really is that bad. I live in southern california, there are no white hispanics here AT ALL. they are all 5 foot tall brown subhumans we use for slave labor, not even close to being white.

Look if we are forming a White we will give them one state. That state will be Texas. Texas is large enough and has enough resources to support roughly all the minorities after all non-US citizens are depoeted. In approximately 30 years after it collapses and we have shut our doors to migrants, we will inbade and push them into Memxico after liberating Canada and Europe.

Texas is full of spics, nearly as bad as CA in that regard

All of the Europeans who don't want to convert or die will move here once the RAISE act is passed into law. A strong, White friendly United States is the White race's best bet to reverse the demographic trends in any single country today. Your attempts to sabotage us won't work, Shlomo.

Exactly so its not big loss. Whites get rest of the nation to prosper.

>Raise act will save us
No it won't you stupid cunt. While I agree it's a step in the right direction, it's nowhere near where we need to be. If anything, we're trading bean pickers for rice planters, because this bill will lead to a heavy influx of Chinese and other East Asians just as in Australia, New Zeland, and Canada

National identity act of 1924 or nothing fag

Wait, you're saying push all the nonwhites into Texas?

Agreed, I don't know why we are not calling for a constitutional convention yet.

We have legislatures, governors etc. Now or never.

Yes. It gives them a fighting chance in their mind. I know Texans love Texas but we cede it fornthe greater good. Cannot give up any of our coastal states otherwise I would easily give up California.

Holy shit I know right? I knew the republicans had shitty strategy as a party but goddamn, I never figured they could be THIS inept

You might be onto a good idea though, what if we created sentiment within the nonwhite communities for their own country?

Not all Hispanics are Mexicans. Wow, that was a tough argument to refute.

I actually had a blond, blue-eyed manager straight from Mexico. I heard a light Spanish accent, and he told me he was born in Mexico.

We in Florida seem to have a knack for attracting whiter and more based Hispanics I suppose.

Trump is behind the RAISE Act 100%. He just BTFO'd literally all the autists on here who couldn't wait for their first chance to jump off the Trump Train. On my part, when he struck Syria, that was the only time I was worried about God Emperor Trump. I always knew his heart was in this.

The enemy now isn't even the left, but McS**tstain and Graham and Murkowski, the Republican lite fuckwits who could sink this. Trump needs to bury and support primary challengers who these people if they get in the way of the RAISE Act.

If the National Identity Act of 1924 is the solution, why make threads about breaking up the United Sates instead of threads trying to get that act passed into law? Just admit that you hate your own country, cosmopolitan.

correction: Trump needs to bury *them

I'm hungover as fuck.

fuck off you spic. you shitskins always think it's just about the blond hair + blue eyed combo with white people. I don't give a shit if you find a cuban einstein or a mexican hitler, 99% of them are fucking subhumans.

>based
just stop talking beaner

You do know what the national identity act would do right? Drastically decrease immigration from every country and allow immigration almost exclusively from white Euro ethnic groups

You see the push back the raise act is getting right now right? Do you honestly think the national identity act would stand a chance?
We need a new nation, we must begin a new

How do you define white?

Exactly. I honestly think it is a good time to push for it. Hell you could even argue that it is reparations for our past indiscretions. They feel victimized and are calling for their own safe spaces if We give them one of the prized American states and relocate the Whites from there win-win. We can also even agree.to giving them a stipend for say, 3 years for their gibs. Even if it was 200 billion they would just waste it immediately.

>Practice nepotism
This. Whatever your job is, use it to help your fellows. Look for opportunities to be involved in hiring/firing, contractor awards, and evaluations. Mentor your younger fellows, and steer them away from trouble.

Remember, they already do it to us, and they don't feel a shred of guilt. The least we can do is return the favor.

>stop trying shift the overton window further right for White Americans, goyim.
>just start a massive war of secession costing millions of White lives instead
>your fragmented collection of ethnostates surely wouldn't be overwhelmed and subjugated by UN forces

>won't participate in a race war
Speak for yourself, sheckleburg. I've been stock piling ammo for years for exactly this reason.

The white race encompasses multiple sub races and ethnic groups originating from the European continent, as for me, a white American, I would like a pan European* nation state like America once was
* when I say European I'm referring to the North - Western European groups, the stock that built this country

>Brings up perfectly rational argumentation.
>"Fuck off, you must be a spic!"

You argue like a libtard. Let me guess, you're one of the neets who got redpilled after the left started going after your video games, and it became cool to be a conservative. I know my writing is shit today because I drank too much last night, but I'm perfectly capable of formulating cogent, coherent argumentation, and follow a logical train of thought. You need to start learning to think and argue like a rightist.

My position is very simple. Ted Cruz is white. Marco Rubio is white. Mediterraneans are a tribe of whites. And in the age of "people of color" and "let's gang up on whitey," do you seriously see any rationale for rounding us down as soon as possible, and being exclusionary in how we identify whitehood? What is there to gain?

And once again, it's hilarious I'm being called a spic and beaner by you while I'm cheering for the RAISE Act, all because I contend your foolish position of "there's no such thing as white Hispanics!" and "no Hispanics should be allowed to identify as white!"

My wife and a vet are currently being held back at a new job because her "peers" are weeks behind them. The manager is a Dindu Kween as are her "peers." Costing the company tons of money but won't advance them until everyone catches up.

>UN forces
Have you seen those fags? They can barely hold up against third world Africans
Oh definitely, Balkanization is the way forward, although I think we should leave a "multicultural" area for white shitlibs to die in

What do you think of unclear cases?

Buffer states? Those bordering Texas to be settled by the traitors.

The Red Army was completely incompetent on an individual level as well. It didn't stop them from using human wave tactics to overwhelm the Germans. What makes you think you'll fare any better after having just fought a bloody war of secession against the United States?

I'm assuming by unclear cases you mean mixed race types, mulattos.
Say the Ethnostate is achieved
I would allow the ones already living in the area to stay, but create a program whereby they are paid to emigrate. I would not allow any other mullatos to migrate in

I think given enough time the nonwhite genes, or at least the phenotypes would be bred out

Build ethnostate in midwest US (Chicago and St. Louis not included)

> Germanic roots and predominantly white demographics
> Already right-winged

YES
>Red army
They were successful because of sheer numbers and luck, had Mussolini not fucked up in Greece and forced Hitler to intervene - costing him 5 weeks - Hitler would have single handedly destroyed the Soviet Union

>le you're just a right-wing snowflake SJW meme
the rationale is not obscuring the gravity of the situation here in the US. the US is about 60% white now according to the census. there's no time to keep fucking around and min-maxing with statistics. we need broad sweeping change, so that means being at least a little bit heavy-handed, and it's now or never. whites are minorities in several states already. whites will be minorities in their own country in 20 years.

>"there's no such thing as white Hispanics!" and "no Hispanics should be allowed to identify as white!"
so much for
>perfectly capable of formulating cogent, coherent argumentation, and follow a logical train of thought.
you euphoric fucking idiot

You're not the Third Reich. Your hypothetical American ethnostate's infrastructure and manpower would be crippled after the bloody war of secession, whereas Germany had a massive industry backing up its war effort. You could maybe wage guerrilla warfare for some time, but you'd be overwhelmed in the end. All of the bloodthirsty UN mongrels would flood in through the Canadian border and drown you in their stinking corpses.

>Bloody war of secession
Have you seen the red team scenario?

if all white people migrate away from blacks it will leave all black states race war soon

It doesn't need to be bloody. We can do it through reason. we start thr MiGTOw, Minkriturs going their own way movement. They get Texas, sympathizers the border states. Cash paynents and we'll even absolve them of the current nation's debt. It is really a win win for all.

Wow, minorities not Minkriturs although... new epithet?

Your obscure "simulation" of a war scenario is meaningless to me. If you attempt to secede, the US loyalists would fight you in what is certain to be an incredibly destructive Civil War, then you'd get mopped up by the aforementioned UN shitskins even if you won.
>maybe if we ask the federal government nicely and attempt to bribe them we can just leave
Kek, the delusion.

Oh hey another /general/. I love these things. It's like I'm really on plebbit

It isn't delusion. They are openly asjing for resegregation that is on their terms. We negotiate a peaceful exit with reparations in the form of our second largest state and a short term trust fund. Doubtless they will get international support from holier than thou institutions. Thry finally get self-determination.

>US loyalists
Well according to the simulation done by the government around 3/4 of the military would side with the people in the event of civil war

What will you say to the Whites who've been living in Texas for hundred of years?
>sorry texan goyim your heritage doesn't matter
I will fight tooth in nail to make sure you vile subhumans aren't given a single square inch of my country. If you care so much about giving "reparations" to the shitskins, you can die along with them in the civil war like the closeted nigger-spic lover you are

It's about 63% non-Hispanic white, and 76% white, including Hispanics who SELF-IDENTIFY as white.

My position from the very beginning is those numbers are bullshit.

So the Meds aren't white and we need to get heavy-handed. Okay, so Italian-Americans, what are you going to do with them? Does a Republican American have to be deported from your little white ethno-state because his last name is "Buffoni," and he doesn't have green eyes and freckles?

So we deport the Italian-Americans, with "muh heavy handed approach," and that leaves us stuck with all the white hipster libshit trendies in Seattle and Brooklyn.

>you euphoric fucking idiot

How am I misrepresenting your position? You support the current (((census system))), and ways of categorizing whites, I don't. You're adopting the left's position, that Ted Cruz should identify as a "person of color" because of his Cuban dad, and cash in on the ethnic spoils system.

Your exclusionary white identification system leads to nothing but ruin. You've spelled out no benefits for our movement, no logic or rationale, other than "muh broad, sweeping change," which you've never explained exactly. I'm solution-oriented, you're problem-oriented, and which type of person actually gets things done, builds businesses, and accomplishes things in the real world.

FYI, I voted for Romney back in 2012, back when you were still in high school watching the Young Turks in mommy's basement.

>he thinks the general population would side with the secessionists
More delusion. You might have been right during the Obongo years. No longer.

BASED CIVIC NATIONALIST MAGAPEDE!!!

You Unironically believe the federal government is popular?

>believing you can make a white ethno state

Finish the thread and try to follow my train of thought, autist.

And with Trump fully supporting the RAISE Act, you would have to be a JIDF shill to be knocking him and mocking him with your magapede schtick.

The rogue (((Federal Government))) isn't. Trump and our Constitution are. Now go fetch those fake MSM approval polls in response to my post so we can be certain once and for all that you're a leftist trying to destroy the American People.

Oh boy we got a live one.

First off, the Jews will be going there too.

Second, Texas is a shit hole.

Third, after three decades we take it back after it devolves intona third world nation.

Who gives a fuck if they self-identify as white? If niggers self-identified as white would you call them white?

>How am I misrepresenting your position?
I never said those words. You started off claiming you're some enlightened intellectual and you immediately began strawmanning me. Pathetic.

>well akshually I've seen some white-ish spics, therefore that whole kind of spic is white!
>everything's fine bro! based! cool it with the anti-immigrant remarks
See beaner lover. Your AVERAGE Cuban is literally 30% subhuman. I DON'T give a shit if they vote 51% republican, we can't play this numbers game and keep pretending this is only about ideology and that there's NO WAY to draw a line and legislate racial immigration laws. Pic fucking related.

Now go back to /ptg/ you utter faggot. This is the wrong general for you. I would tell you to leave our country because you're a spic who literally cannot avoid trying to justify your existence in a white country, but we both know that's not going to happen. You're not a hypocrite, you're the pinnacle of logic and reason and you think you can outsmart biology. You called me a libtard and you're literally a liberal.

The Midwestern Reich and it's rightful clay would be a great start. We need to Unify both that and the Pennsylvanian Reich into one nation. We'd be the largest white nation right next to Russia.

So just because of Trump people would stick with a laughably corrupt and shitty govt?
>constitution
Who said we'd scrap the constitution? Just make the amendments more explicit so Jews can't twist it to their will, and constitutionally bar Jews from taking place in govt/entering the country

>76% white, including Hispanics who SELF-IDENTIFY as white.

Nah that just includes whites and every Hispanic in America.

All of Appallachai.

>because you're a spic who literally cannot avoid trying to justify your existence in a white country
I don't see anyone would have to when there's never been a "America has to be 100% white" rule

>sorry texas goyim, you're just a pawn to be discarded in our delusional attempt to fight a civil war and UN invasion off back to back
>why are you defending your right to your heritage?
>Texas is just a SHIT HOLE, you gentile chattel!
Who could be behind this one?

Post-1965 Nonwhite Immigrants shouldn't be viewed as American. Almost all haven't even adopted the culture. You can see 4th generation spics and 3rd generation nigs still waving the Afrika/Mexican flags all over the place. We were always meant to be a white majority nation and we should bring back European majority immigration. That's what our nation was founded for after all.

Once again there's never been a "America has to be 100% white" rule.

Unless Trump benefits Europeans with the RAISE act and blocks all the third world and chink trash. We would still get flooded with poo in loos who despise whites.

There was never a "America needs to be minority majority" rule either.

>I don't see anyone would have to when there's never been a "America has to be 100% white" rule
t. non-white immigrant. Color me shocked you don't know a fucking thing about the country you live in. Here's literally the first law enacted by the US regarding citizenship.

Naturalization Act of 1790
>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship.
>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.

The Act of 1790 was repealed by the Naturalization Act of 1795, which extended the residence requirement to five years, and by the Naturalization Act of 1798, which extended it to 14 years. The 1798 act was repealed by the Naturalization Law of 1802.

Naturalization Act of 1795
>The Act specified that naturalized citizenship was reserved only for "free white person[s]."

Naturalization Act of 1798
>Like the Naturalization Acts of 1790 and 1795, the 1798 act also restricted citizenship to "free white persons".

Naturalization Law of 1802
>The "free white" requirement remained in place

>The act of 1802 was the last major piece of naturalization legislation during the 19th century. A number of minor revisions were introduced, but these merely altered or clarified details of evidence and certification without changing the basic nature of the admission procedure.

Because of Trump we have the opportunity to amend the Constitution. It's just another delusion of yours to think that the fragmented remnants of America would have enough of a semblance of Rule of Law to even have a functional Constitution in place. Your ethnostate would be a bombed out shithole powerless to defend itself against other major powers and you know it.

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

Trump: Let's Bring in More Europeans

Trump on Merit-Based Immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=A8RPdcWZULo

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

Okay so if there's never been a rule for either why are you acting like one is while the other one isn't?

Because the one was actually listed in our Constitution while the other is a globalist agenda. America was 90% white during it's height and we could become 80% at the most in a few generations if we were to block all third world immigration in favor of more Europeans,

You know absolutely nothing of state craft or diplomacy, do you? that said, if you say that Trump has garnered us the opportunity to change the constitution (which he has) WHY aren't the republican fuckeits doing anything about it? Because they don't care, there ain't nothing they want to change.

>Naturalization Act of 1790.1795, 1802,
All of which were worded that way in order to prevent slaves from gaining citizenship. It would be a huge legal problem if you said "other minorities were okay" while having blacks denied citizenship.

Did you just... put Austria into the second world?

Just watch what happens in 2018, hand rubber. I know common sense, which tells me that Russia, China, and/or the UN will smell blood in the water if the entire Continental United States turns into a war-torn hellhole ripe for pillaging

So you rather have our country become a Brazilian shithole with high crime rates instead of a homogenous nation with less crime. This is why I can't take leftists seriously.

>Because the one was actually listed in our Constitution
Only in order to get the south to stay united with the northern states. While a majority did believe minorities were inferior to a white person they also believed it was hypocritical to create a land based on freedom for a select few.

>he misses the point
The point is that America was an objectively white nation until 1965

Still what would you rather live in? Because wherever Diversity goes crime comes along with it. I rather have the 1965 immigration act repealed then it staying in place. It's an obvious fact by now most minorities who came here after 1965 haven't assimilated and still stick to their original cultures. Europeans seem to be the only ones that have

>Russia/China smell blood in the water
And you don't think that would be a strong negotiating point for the secessionists?
>Give us a peaceable secession or we will ask for aid from Russia/china

>So you rather have our country become a Brazilian shithole
No one said it had to become one. I'm just pointing out the true facts behind those laws

You're out of arguments (wait, did you have one to begin with?), and all you have left to spew is poison, fallacious claims of logical fallacies on my part, and you can't make up your mind whether I'm a "beaner lover" or a "spic." I'm simply a white guy who grew up in South Florida, and had a blue-eyed coworker Cuban girl who was never even taught Spanish growing up because her family wanted to assimilate as proud Americans. They never even taught her the language.

My position is rational, nuanced, and spelled out. You're positionless. I'm sorry if you had a rougher experience with "Hispanics" growing up with your beaners out there in the West Coast than I did.

Personally, if I could push a button, I would expel every single Democrat voter from this country, regardless of race, just take the voter rolls, and get the boats ready, and leave the based blacks and Hispanics who vote Republican. It would be an overwhelmingly white country again, and the cool blacks and Hispanics can stay.

Nope, self-identification. And you're a fool if you don't see why they're trying to round whites down as much as possible in the census reports. "Accept your doom, rightists."

You forgot that the loyalists have the nuclear arsenal at their disposal. China/Russia will only have the guts to invade if the US has already been successfully fragmented, and only so they can conquer and pillage the greatly weakened survivors.
>inviting chink soldiers into your country in order to fight on behalf of an insurrectionist movement
Anything else you'd like to say, traitor?

>Nope, self-identification. And you're a fool if you don't see why they're trying to round whites down as much as possible in the census reports. "Accept your doom, rightists"

Okay, then where are all the Hispanics that don't identify as white? I don't see them on the census. You're most likely a spic trying to defend less European immigration and more spic immigration just because there are some unicorns out there.

And you're missing the point on why it was majority white. it was due to not wanting to fuck up the slavery system in the first place and then went on to focusing on bringing into the brightest people we could to grow our economy. A little fun fact is that the majority of countries that didn't agree with Americas post 1965 immigration laws came from eastern European countries that felt a merit based system activity hindered their people from migrating. This is why so many people were on board for changing the immigration laws because they felt the demographic was not going to change due to the only ones voicing their concern about it were poor white countries.

>anything else you'd like to say?
How does it feel to be as stupid as you are? I'm curious

It feels like not being a traitorous kike who would stab my Texan brethren in the back.

>You're out of arguments
>all you have left to spew is poison, fallacious claims of logical fallacies on my part
Seriously? See my first post in the thread. Just fuck off dude. You're a liberal. You haven't looked into any of the shit you're saying and you simply subscribe to idealism and sophistry while professing rationality and pragmatism. Look at all my pictures in the thread, that's what you're looking for. If you actually took a minute to find out what was real you'd spend a lot less time waxing poetic about based niggers and beaners.

Trumps immigration proposal would benefit Slavs today. They'd be far better then Hispanics overall. Still everyone already knows they were lied to about the 1965 immigration act. I think a Jew being behind the bills creation was an obvious red flag. As Jews back in the 60s were the main leaders of the civil rights movement. Even Nick Boguas drew a cartoon about it.

>Europeans seem to be the only ones that have
Not really and it we didn't see assimilation until after world war 1. For the most part we had like 4 different main languages with German being a close second to English. It took them awhile to assimilate and its going to take minorities awhile as well.

>
>Stop falling for the "non-Hispanic white" meme. The Cubans here in South Florida are fully integrated and vote Republican, but aren't counted as "white" on the census even if they have blonde hair or blue eyes.
>
>Even Ted Cruz would be factored as a "non-Hispanic white," on account of having one Hispanic parent, so there's a retarded one-drop rule to the census as well.
>
>It's time to ditch (((their))) numbers. They want to round us down as much as possible.
Then tell me then howcome miami isnt a red area you shill.

>muh natural conservatives

By your logic california should be completely red

Like really, what do you have to say about pic related? Do you really think you can outsmart all this? Regression to the mean? In-group biases and IQ, none of it matters, it's about being a based magapede right?
Just how delusional are you?

>its going to take minorities awhile as well.

It's been 52 years, there isn't really any point to continue immigration from third world nonwhite nations. They've been voting democrat for years now and even turned some states blue because of it. Why wait when we can make our immigration system benefit Slavs and other Europeans again. Even Trump himself wants to do this.

Demographics are pretty important

>landlocked
>right next to the DC kikes trying to subvert and destroy us

Stop being a lazy asshole turn off the 311 and move from your shitty 1/1 in colombus ohio to the pnw