North korea isn't democra-

>north korea isn't democra-
north korea is a multi-party democracy which regularly holds free and fair elections for both national and regional offices
the worker's party of korea (the party of our great leader) regularly loses seats in these elections, proof that we are democratic
there are more parties and ideological beliefs represented in the supreme people's assembly (our legislative body for retarded amerimutts) than in both houses of US parliament and the majority of bicameral legislatures of the US states, but they have the nerve to call us undemocratic
the US political system is controlled by and for the khazarians of negev and tel-aviv while the north korean political system is controlled by and for the korean people, who shall once again shall be united once the southern capitalistic-zionist-matriarchal regime is overthrown by our amazing army
amerimutts btfo

네 다음 간첩 새끼

>네 다음 간첩 새끼
유태인 입 닥치고 놈 잡아라

니가 잡혀야지

너의 도시가 망할 놈이되기를 바란다

No idea what's going on here, can't speak Moon Roons

use google translate amerifat

i am telling truth (dropping "redpills" as you say in hedonistic west) for great leader but disinfo shill from the southern puppet state has appeared

What happens if they say "Kim is not a great powerful leader? Oh that's right, they throw you and in gulag where you and five generations of your immediate family will either die of exhaustion, starvation, or a bullet. Such a free country it is, you should move there I bet life is just wonderful.

i like where this thread is going

maybe this can be what sparks things off

니가 정은이 그렇게 좋아하면 왜 북괴 "국"기를 들고 포스팅 하지 않은냐

왜냐면 니가 니 사랑하는 "공화국"에세 살기 싫고 해외에세 이렇게 지랄을하고 있어 이 새끼야

>north korea is a multi-party democracy
Oh, is that why that red party beats the other three 6:1?

>overthrown by our amazing army

You mean the Army that needs Photoshop to show how many tanks they have?

입 다물고 눈먼 자식을 닥쳐 라
yes, this is what happens when your leader cares for people and not israel
lies, shut your mouth pirate scum
>kekistan flag
you should be thrown in gulag for being a kike lover

Oh my fucking god your culture is so fucking backwards it's cute. I love those big goofy murals of your dumpy god-kings in gay ass poses

eat more burgers fat fuck

So, what is wrong with that? It is obvious that any of the People's Korea leaders are great and powerful leaders. Saying that slander can only have one cause - being a lapdog and a payed shill of American imperialism. Should it not be imprisoned? It shouldn't. It should be killed. Only the great mercy of Korean people change that.

Of course having great artistic monuments is backwards for a disgusting american monkey. It only needs mucdonalds booths, granite block buildings and primitive degenerate clips about sex and decadence.

Eat more kimchi and nothing fucking else

>sooo backwards, like, am i right? You bunch of nazis and conservatives scumheads!!

Go back to your lefty hole.

>mfw Moon Runes
>mfw when mispells "runes"

you cannot speak about runes khazarian, we have seen your snake language and your little symbols of evil
kim has taught us never to trust a hebrew since young age and i never will

How to become a citizen of North Korea?

Did you think I was talking about Trump? How completely fucking assblasted
Are you LARPing or something?

Doesn't work well for Korean. 너의 도시가 망할 놈이되기를 바란다 is translated as: I want your city to be a fucking guy.

Most of the translations make little sense.

It says wang a lang jing jong bow.

You realize google translate sucks dick right?

Seriously, we have a bunch of aircraft carriers, hypersonic jets, and we've been in the missile and missile defense business for decades, not months. Nothing personal from me about your leader, I don't know much about him. But you are acting as the nuclear tip of China and Russia, and that is a very dangerous game to play. They must be pumping you up to think you are so strong. But they're pushing you into a tragic situation, by militarily challenging the west on their behalf.

>disinfo shill from the southern puppet state
kek, stealing this to troll gooks next semester

you have most advanced weaponry on earth but you shoot 59 tomahawks at syria and most of them miss
hmmm really makes me saenggakhada

daily reminder Sup Forums must establish it's own regime that regulates official styles of what it means to be "white" - which also must include haircuts

Post norkfus.

north korean girls like haircuts 2, 4, 5, 6, 9 and 14 best

Let me explain that incident. It's educational. I am not saying we were right or wrong.

Russia installed their S400 missile defense system there. It's said to be very advanced. We took an opportunity to test it.

Trump fired a statistically significant number of relatively cheap Tomahawk missiles at that airfield. Almost 50% of them got thru the missile defense shield. That's a failure for the S-400. We now know we can beat it.

We didn't really care about blowing up anything on the ground. The whole "chemical weapon" thing was a story to allow us to do this test.

It got the Russians really mad. In the following days they unveiled several neat military toys to prove how tough they were. A bomb bigger than our biggest bomb. Some fancy high performance airplane. An arctic military base. Why did they reveal these things? Because they were butthurt and scared.

Because S400 is what defends their homeland as well.

Yes... Democratic... Just like venezuela, right?

Your dicks should be good enough reason to conquer Asia guys, how can you not want to take over the world when you have asian girls