Time to learn about white privilege in...GTA V?

Time to learn about white privilege in...GTA V?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxN8YitqZeU
gta.wikia.com/wiki/Schlongberg_Sachs
youtube.com/watch?v=zHdqMjLV3Xs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HEY NIKO

I find it hilarious the so called elite that goto these places are so easy to brain wash with this bullshit.

ITS ROMAN

I was just playing it. I went around punching women, shooting pedestrians, going fast, and stabbing blacks. It's fun to stab blacks because they crew pull up on yo ass n shiet

The name's Speed. Claude Speed. I go fast.

Have to learn my pepe lessons first

>Loud explosions and gunfire.
Not right now I'm busy.

but two of the protagonists are fucking white
what

I impulse bought this last night on amazon then canceled the order after feeling guilty in bed because I buy too many games
Are they saying its... problematic? I might have to reorder it then

Just,.. Torrent it dude. I spend alot on games too and have alittle over 1400 games on my HDDs. I bought 900 of them while having a steady income and took half a decade to get to. But now while having a job I just torrent em. Its easier and simple. Gta v is fun tho so pick it up

Lets go bowling cousin.

In all seriousness though, GTA specifically GTA 5 hates women.

As someone who plays the game religiously and plays the singleplayer over 20 times already, its pretty shocking how the game treats women. I get the point that its satire, but its a lot more mean-spirited than the previous games.

>torrent a game that is played mostly online

I mean if you like the GTA games its worth it, not many other games have the same kinda replayability as open world kinda shit

Actually Franklin through the story is told he's acting too white and that being a high scale thief isn't black enough and he's turned his back on his culture. If anything it should be a lesson for blacks to learn to stop thinking small and actually change your lifestyle.

GTA V is super accurate.
>walk around punching white people
>cops are eventually called
or
>walk around punching black people
>niggers shoot you

Gta online is shitty though. Its better to play single player and just fuck around.

The nog starts off the game stealing a car.

Franklin's story had nothing to do with Race. The whole "You're lecturing me about not being a good enough gangbanger" is satire of how people look at black gang culture. Its a caricature and not a reflection of real life.

The point still remains that he isn't fitting in with "their culture" whether it's about blacks, gangbangers or something similar. While the game is entirely satire that aspect has some truth in it.

>not running around as Trevor with a machete raging out with special anytime the action gets heavy and eventually stealing a police helicopter once you get too much attention

did we even play the same game??

There isn't a culture to fit in.
Franklin just wants to make money. In fact, the game emphasizes capitalism a lot.
He just doesn't see much opportunity to make money in gang-banging. Not that he opposed it. In the game you play several missions where he does so and it ended up in failure.

Why someone would not play as Trevor exclusively is completely beyond me. Also, I remember a time when GTA was going to be the complete downfall of society. Now it's used to teach intersectional bullshit and the oppression Olympics.

Oh shit it is going to be the downfall of society

It mocks all aspects of Californian society, it doesnt treat men any better. Jimmy is depicted as a useless lazy pot-smoking gamer and delinquent son, not exactly a positive image

yes but for example, there is a radio segment, where a caller calls in and he says that "he uses his wife as a urinal"

That's just one of many examples. I get that the point of that is just to be shocking and that's part of the humor, but its just too mean-spirited sometimes.

If I spent 2 hours listing examples of how this game treats women in a degrading way, I would still not come close to listing all the instances.

>the lowest end MBP runs GTA5
Nah.

Follow the GTA lifestyle

Is this what my son is doing with my money?

>the first cutscene of franklin is of a jew calling a white man neo-nazi in the most jewish way
Are rockstar our guys?

Simeon Yeterian is iranian. He's not jewish.

They're just satirizing how paranoid iranian people are thinking people are hating on them for their race

So what mentally fucked up libtard school is pushing this retarded bull shit now?

If I ever have kids, they will be home schooled. Fuck this vile liberal cult indoctrination.

Ayy cuh, getchu ass up, outside dat curr nigga! Dis a jack move muhfuckah!
>shoot dat nigga Ray, fuck dat ho!!!
Man, fuck YOU!!!
BOOMSH BOOMSH BOOMSH

If you have a gaming PC, then you'll want to buy it on Steam. It's got better features than the console version.

>he doesn't understand subtlety
yeah did you expect to name the chosen people like that? the jew and his nigger pet is obvious enough

Because their life is bereft of purpose or meaning

Read pic related anons

Never forget that ROCKSTAR is an antisjw company. They ban libtards off their support forums

Imagine creating a time traveler thread on Sup Forums circa 2008 with that image.

Would anyone believe you?

Sup Forums made me start targeting minorities more, which apparently includes women.
So I really only try to avoid killing white people...Makes dealing with cops interesting.

just know that their odds of being social outcasts and never fitting in goes up.

their father is a Sup Forums user tho :/ so their kinda fucked already.

>a work of fiction is used to teach about "white privilege"

elaborate

Bahahahahahaha. Sorry pedo libtard. You're not getting your faggot hands on my kids. How about you go suck on Hillary's cock while you you melt in your own tears, you fucking snow flake.

GTAO is actually ruining the franchise. Both the modding scene and the will of Rockstar to create a new game.

Probably some guy just wanted to play GTA in class, can't fault him

Its time to talk about morals in a game which is entirely about not having morals

They're better off using the San Andreas version

Wait for a steam sale and get it for like, 10 bucks.

lol GTA 5 is redpilled as fuck

all the main characters' female relatives are whores, Jewish car dealer scamming everyone on high-interest auto loans is a key mandatory part in the story that everyone must play through (it is how 2 of the 3 main characters run into each other), Michael's jewish psychiatrist with his bullshit pseudoscience psychotherapy quackery gets exposed at the end trying to get rich off selling Michael's criminal life story, black people actually talk like black people in the game (ie monkeyspeak) and get aggressive faster in the ghettos, plus Trevor with his general "misogyny"

youtube.com/watch?v=mxN8YitqZeU

Considering it's a $50B triple-A game and one of the top selling video games, it's about as anti-SJW as it gets. It could help in redpilling some kids through the satire overload.

lmao watson isn't the "world's top supercomputer". it's not even on the top 500.

who the fuck wrote this?

t. infowars viewer

LETS GO BOWLIN

Like that? Bobby BIG DICK on a nigga.

But seriously, he's already two steps above your typical black car thief, since he's doing it through a "Legitimate business" that would take the heat before he does, and that's what happens just a few missions later. He gets criticized for doing big "White collar" jobs rather than just poppin a nigga over a key of cocaine.

It's crabs in the boiling pot, Lamar is halfway there and criticizes Franklin for moving on up, but his aunt is the worst about it, Stretch is just as bad.

Big Titties to be playing with

plus all the Jews around the Schlonberg Sachs building in GTA 4

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Schlongberg_Sachs

Is Grand Theft Auto, dareisay, /ourvidya/?

youtube.com/watch?v=zHdqMjLV3Xs