Kikes. Are they really destroying West or it is just a meme? I need to know. On the one hand I despise them...

Kikes. Are they really destroying West or it is just a meme? I need to know. On the one hand I despise them, but if they are indeed destroying West I may consider kikes somewhat useful. Basically the rule of the game is to have you own country clean of kikes, but make another countries infested with them. It's good to be chink in this regard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KN2DEnh8dXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xOKVTAYDZiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
youtube.com/watch?v=9X2t-DmkgCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some do. I grew up with a ton of jews. Most are bluepilled. Some, especially conservative politicians and old rabbis/jewish scholars are redpilled and know the official narrative of the holocaust is bullshit. Bibi, for example, hates international jews. He knows that a strong west is Israel's best defense. They aren't one big collective hive mind trying to destroy the west. There are a lot of divisions in judaism.

If you have to ask they won.

They are really destroying the West.

It's all memes and coincidences goyim!!!

Jews themselves are a forced meme by the LARPing Khazars who assumed the identity of the original Israelites after they subverted their religion into a Satan worshiping child sacrificing cult.

Wait, Satan is the bad guy??

Rural and suburban retards are destroying the West.

Banks don't have borders asshat

Hollywood jews are, Israeli jews aren't.

It's not that Jews have some conspiracy against whites or westerners, it's that residential jews are voting for jewish interests instead of white interests.

riiiight. The jews openly calling for White genocide - who are powerful people - are just choosing their words carelessly. Go shill on reddit hasbara kike.

If they are choosing their words carefully they are not calling for white genocide--that's just how you perceive it.

If they vote for more immigration that becomes a jewish interest, not a white interest and inherently anti-white.

AND YOU WILL CALL ME YOUR FATHER

Jews are women. This board is antisemitic because of feminism and not anything else. Push back feminism and watch as the antisemitism recedes with it.

She's the kike responsible for flooding Sweden with muslims. I could post many more pieces of evidence. But I am not your errand boy/shabbos goy. Jews are now openly allying with muslims in hopes they will do your dirty work of killing us all. Good luck with that.

Do you think the goyim know? I believe they do. Shoah 2 Electric Boogaloo incoming. Good luck kike.

Feminism was created by jews from the Frankfort School to help along the jew project of destroying the west. All of the early prominent feminists were jews as well.

Please go back for more Hasbara training. You aren't very good at this. We give you parasites 4 billion dollars a year and this is the best propaganda you can create? I was led to believe you people were clever.

While I understand you have a lower IQ than most whites, you should already know that that Twitter account affiliated with the Jewess Barbara Spectre has been a fake since its creation.

Keep spouting your autistic pol memes and dont do anything for your race (as if you could do anything while weighing 300 lbs)

I'm out here fighting, I'm out here representing my race as a fit while male.
You are weak.

Jews are basically creatures who resemble humans that swallowed both the red pill and the blue pill at the same time.

She got shoahed (amazingly) from Twitter for hate speech kike. It absolutely was her. When asked my Israel wasn't taking in any of these "refugees" that jews demand all White nations poz themselves with, she gave the excuse of it being a "tiny nation" and "too dependent on aid already".....as if Denmark is larger.

Yawn. insults. How creative. But there's plenty more kikes who feel the rubicon has been reached and they can now openly call for Whites to be killed. Harvard Prof Noel Ignatiev for starters. But you're not interested in that. Just hoping can keep the tribal scam going a bit longer. Hmm, not looking so good. For instance those 300M+ guns. Loose ends are a bitch.

ps - jews aren't White. Your peeps openly admit it now....guess it's time to pivot to a new identity. Whatever is most strategic.

>Kikes. Are they really destroying West or it is just a meme?
No, they want to destroy all human civilization, not just in the western part of the globe.

I have never claimed jews are white

I apologize for calling you white, because you are an illiterate nigger based off of your posts.

"I'm out here fighting, I'm out here representing my race as a fit while male."

"Twitter account affiliated with the Jewess Barbara Spectre has been a fake since its creation."

Look at the shitty gypsy tier lies you have been reduced to. In your defense, the entire house of cards is collapsing. Maybe best to just keep quiet and check out ticket prices on El Al....if you're not already there.

She is not "responsible for flooding Sweden with muslims", she has 0 impact and nobody outside of \Pol\ knows her
Sweden is a democracy and the majority of swedes vote for leftist politicians whose views on immigration are well known to the voters
That twitter account was run by a sad-nazi like you
Israel is not dependent on aid
Denmark is more than twice as large as Israel

This. Their jewishness is incidental, with the only anecdote being that their intelligence is on average higher than any other race, so naturally the find themselves in higher positions. There are jews, whites,blacks, and asians that push far leftist agendas. There are also jews in high positions of power working to maintain traditionalism.

Oh? We can stop raping our bankrupt nation's taxpayers now? Do please call AIPAC and tell them they can stop bribing/blackmailing our politicians. Thanks.

Let's talk about (((Spectre))). She went to Israel for (((training))) then immediately set off to convince Europeans to commit suicide - and got Swedish taxpayer money to do it. Of course I'm sure the fact you kikes run all of their media had nothing to do with that right?

And your evidence that the Twitter account was not run by her is what? I'll wait.

>youtube.com/watch?v=KN2DEnh8dXw
>youtube.com/watch?v=xOKVTAYDZiQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

>Are they really destroying West or it is just a meme?
Yes, they are but not in the way you think. They don't all meet in a dark secret room rubbing their hands together while plotting to destroy our societies, anymore than niggers don't all meet somewhere and collectively decide to chimp out. They both do what is in their nature to do, what they evolved over the course of thousands of years to be, what natural selection has made them into. There is no conspiracy.

Jews are like any other parasitic species: they don't necessarily want to destroy their host, but the more a parasite prospers the more the host suffers until it can no longer sustain itself. At that point either they are killed or expelled en masse (pic related) or the host society collapses and ceases to exists. Exactly like a parasite would do to the human body.

Inb4: #notallparasites. Not literally ever single Jew has the means or the capacity to do harm but that doesn't change the fact that as a collective, all their combined actions together, they are absolutely toxic.

>Jews do what they do because they're Jews. - Dr. Willian L. Pierce

Who are these jews "working to maintain traditionalism"?

Theyre doing the same thing the muslims are doing, and what we used to do quite successfully before we just gave up and became cucked - taking over the world.

>There are also jews in high positions of power working to maintain traditionalism.
Orly? Like who?

Do you have a higher res of that?

While this is true Jews are genetically dispositioned to crave shekels. My dad's ex was a Russian Jew and her children all bit confirmed the Jewish stereotypes. I watched her son rub his hands together and say "moneeeyyy" giddily. I also watched him literally dive for a fucking penny. It's in their blood.

I do not.

>For instance those 300M+ guns. Loose ends are a bitch.
Pic.

>Your peeps openly admit it now....guess it's time to pivot to a new identity.
Way ahead of you there, the rats are already preparing to leave the sinking burning ship.
>youtube.com/watch?v=9X2t-DmkgCg

Our biggest issue is Large investment bankers controlling our politicians - Did you know much of the Nazi super power was powered and supplied by European and American materials and funds? Did you know that the Nazis payed the Bank of England in gold taken and from Jews they had gassed? Don't think of it as "every Jewish community is out to swindle", but think of it as: There are very rich and very powerful bankers ( who are often Jewish) who do not care who they find and supply, as long as they profit. They did in Vietnam, they did it in Germany, they did it in Iraq, they did it in Libya, they did it in Afghanistan, they did it in Korea - supplying a state with enough resources and funds that they have to pay you back with interests, you'll both highly profit ( with all of these countries willing to take any handout they can get ) and all those countries end up doing something horrible in order to pay back these investment bankers. And if you don't what happens? They'll find rebels to overthrow you and it starts all over again

Ur not eve. Part of the west white nigger

Don't think of it as a gassing. Think of it as a free atmospheric subsidy.