Somebody is getting banned tonight

Somebody is getting banned tonight...

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IfCOO7Z39j0

Other urls found in this thread:

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=jewish role in multiculturalism
youtube.com/watch?v=-GI2TfuloUg
youtube.com/watch?v=47YXUGluI7s
youtube.com/watch?v=83GY5jQQBf4
youtu.be/xHEM_WQxa9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking BUMP.
Any thread showing the jews for what they are deserves one.

Mark Collett is /ourguy/.

DELET

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=jewish role in multiculturalism

Good shit

Aaaaaannnnddd it's gone.

brump

This is amazing.

Great! I can't wait for Antisemitism to become mainstream.
It will be the best time of my life, that's for sure.
Also thank god for the availability of genetic tests.

Oh shit...

Did he actually named the jew???

OY VEY DONT YOU KNOW REALITY IS ANTI SEMITIC

Yes he did. These days it's not the end of the world anymore to openly hold Antisemitic views.

Bump for all the newfriends

M A D M A N

ERE
WE
GO

for a brief second i thought this was going to be molyneux

literally who ? also somebody with 3k subs talking about the JQ is hardly impressive

Collet did the 'Great Replacement' video too. Excellent stuff.

Am jewish. Can confirm.

People who have been kicked out of 109 countries have sympathy for immigrates??!!

Can't be that simple. THOSE DIRTY JEWS ARE UP TO SOMETHING.

I need no arguments, I'll just read some far right propaganda until everybody is the enemy and I know that I'm right

>>Be carefull user, shills all around
>>We are counting on you too save the white race

>People who have been kicked out of 109 countries have sympathy for immigrates??!!

It's like you don't even consider why they were expelled. If their sympathy was sincere then they would be letting the migrants into Israel.

Now fuck off, kike.

A mirror just in case
youtube.com/watch?v=-GI2TfuloUg
Also Dostoyevsky and the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=47YXUGluI7s

Thank for looking out for me BASED user, even though I'm not part of your cult

Pic related: Ethno nationalists irl

REMINDER

JEWS VIEW YOU AS CATTLE

YOU ARE A GENTILE, GOYIM, LESSER THAN

YOU OWN NOTHING GOYIM

Bump

Bump

(((Who))) is sliding this thread?

bump

OY VEY!

bump

bump

>Oy vey they know too much, gotta shut it down

Times really are changing when videos like this make it to the mainstream.
He is correct, of course. Jews are one of the driving forces behind multiculturalism.

nice video

bumping

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

youtube.com/watch?v=83GY5jQQBf4

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

Who rules over you, who you criticize, etc, etc.

>to openly hold Antisemitic views.
Categorization is not antisemitic.

This. Bump

For real though, I thought this was a fucking meme

>mark collett former BNP youth leader who's admitted to being a Nazi makes a nazi video.

Shocking.

Boils my blood so much...

GAS THE KIKES!

The BNP needs to come back in place of UKIP

bump. Someone needs to archive his stuff.

who's this cute girl.

Also bump.
Is there a backup of the video already?

no the conservatives need to go Enoch Powell. The BNP were literal retards and knew fuck all about governing when they actually were elected to local councils.

UK needs a party like the Front National, FPOe or even the Sweden Democrats.

This. The video will be definitely deleted by the ADL the moment they get wind of it.

Sweden Democrats motto is Open Swedishness, and so is Front National, don't know about FPO

if there was a chance that things could change by a democratic vote, they would not allow us to vote.

>if there was a chance that things could change by a democratic vote, they would not allow us to vote.
Voting and electing people is not the finality.

Bump

Oy fucking vey

Bump

OY VEY, IT'S LIKE THE 2ND SHOAH. PLEASE SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN

bump

Another bump, we need more exposure to the JQ as much as possible.

Bump that shit

ADL is going to fuck his channel in the ass.

Oy vey, I just called Shlomo. He will shut it down as soon as he is done shutting down other bad goyim.

>▶
Don't let it die goys

>if there was a chance that things could change by a democratic vote, they would not allow us to vote.

>Voting and electing people is not the finality.

Which is why the only way forward is a putsch. I know so many fucking guys who would be in Europe in a heartbeat fighting for all that's good in this world against Global(Semit)ism, if only the fighting would start already.

another bump

good goyim, very good

you are a very good goyim

Bump that shit

The madman. He will die of severe head trauma next week, for sure.

tbqh this is pretty funny:

youtu.be/xHEM_WQxa9E

Who da fuk is dis goy. Posting this after the ADL joins and all that. Dis goy is def a madman, have a (You) and a bump.

He has some balls

>I know so many fucking guys who would be in Europe in a heartbeat fighting for all that's good in this world against Global(Semit)ism, if only the fighting would start already.

So a European version of ISIS?

(((KALERGI PLAN)))) in action

Saved.

>that ID

>He can't pronounce "our"
Ah
Ah
Ah
Ah
Stfu

Same XD

I would say the role of the jews in this refugee crisis is being smart enough not to take in refugees.....In this light I can say we can all learn something from this

Save this video.

Thank you for making the internet more peaceful place.

They just can't help themselves

Filthy jew

I want so bad for something big to happen to cause Israel to get just flooded and raped by muslim and christian brown people

Finally, it's happening.

Spoken like a true cuck

He's a good cunt. I remember when he was the BNP youth leader. Spoke truth and stood up to leftists and pakis without giving a single fuck.

Unironically kill yourself, kike.

guys I've been thinking you know how jews are sinister double crossers? what if their was an honorary aryan who was a jew who sold out all his people so that they could get gassed because he realized from first hand experience how fucked his people were and civilization could literally not progress until the JQ was null and void? do you think we could have this master jew come forward once again to save the human race? Gracias.

Israel already is 25% Muslim and Christian brwn people.

but we can
Get the gas

>.> you know what I mean

Kill yourself kike

Time for With Open Gates v2.0

Removed due hate speech tomorrow.

I can't wait for the day when you kill yourself and your worthless existence is forever snuffed out and your genes die out and nothing about you survives

fucking faggot censorship nigger, you are the cancer of humanity, the bane of progress, the destroyers of civilization and ideas all in the name of your regressive ideological purity spiraling