Sup Forums thought on NRx movement and Dark Enlightenment?

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2010/02/from-mises-to-carlyle-my-sick-journey.html
socialmatter.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would that be endarkenment?

first time I hear this term

Sup Forums give me yours thought on moldbug

He needs to learn to be concise or at least find people who can distill his ideals down and promote them. Dark Enlightenment has a pretty steep learning curve which would be improved upon.

I enjoy reading Nick Land's Jacobite and PT Carlo's Thermidor. Great articles about all sorts of topics viewed from the far right.

Im not sure a lot of Sup Forums would appreciate it though. There seems to be too many t_d, rational skeptic, classical liberal types here.

GET THAT FUCKING DEGENERATE PICTURE OFF MY SCREEN!!!!!!

HE STOLE EVERYTHING FROM AURINI.

Utterly useless, larpers just like nazi larpers. A bunch of atheists who have been disillusioned and they're trying to peddle what is basically Christian philosophy, yet they take pride in their atheism.

Bro, Nazism is anti-Christian

I know, notice how I branded both the nrx and nazis as larpers, which means I don't take them seriously.

PURITYSPIRAL.EXE

Sorry i can't stand this thread knowing how degenerate OPs origional post was. Sorry.

OP IS IMPURE. ONLY 1488 ARYAN PUREBLOOD CHRISTIAN HAMMERSKIN TRUEBLOOD MASTERRACE CAN MAKE THREADS WORTHY OF MY EYES.

i want to see her get endarkened

Overgrown edgelords who need to go to the gym

THIS 100%

Pretty much anyone except for mainstream cucks are larpers.

I've only read a bit of his work, but it is excellent, and really changed my perspective

NRx, DE, and Moldbug are all paths to the alt-right.

Moldbug insists he isn't NS, and indeed, has some bad things to say about NS. But this work was really helpful for me in coming away from libertarianism:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2010/02/from-mises-to-carlyle-my-sick-journey.html

It is what it is. You don't have to like it, but Moldbug laid it out pretty accurately. Passivism is the objectively correct stance.

Entry level fascism, it's where a lot of us start out.

Bump for interest, I don't know anything about Moldbug or Nick Land beyond some minor memes, but I kind of want to learn more about their philosophy(/ies).

I want to eat her

what is nrx?

Neo reaction.

Moldbug is also a major influence on Bannon

Gateway to alt right/natsoc

moldbug is good reading, but ignore everything he says about the (((tribe))) as he is a member

anyone skeptical of neoreaction is an idiot

the alt-right is a necessary vehicle, but they are so retarded about some things such as finance or economy it hurts

back to rddit dirty faggot

Back to your cuckshed, leaf.

there is no effective method to make reality into a summary

neoreaction has simple ideas that are so brutal no one can even consider them

it also delves deeply into legal processes and caste systems, that, in addition to being incredibly complicated, are offensive and literally hitler

moldbug is good because he deprograms people

Where are some good resources for dark enlightenment? I've heard of it a little bit and am interested but have only seen Ramzpaul speak about it

got overshadowed by "le alt-right"

too academic and "intellectual" to be a real big movement though, normies can't digest this sort of stuff.

They're a bunch of fucking nerds.

More like dork enlightenment lmao.

King Nerd

read gentle introduction by moldbug, disregard anything he says abuot kikes

after that read a collection by nick land you can find at an aggregator nrx.com under the ource material tab

that'll take you 7 days at least if you have a job

sauce socialmatter.net