General Life Advice from Sup Forums

Recommend some things to the younger demographics, such as career ideas and overall life choices.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

reject being accused of racism

Ignore friends and girls, study, achieve the best grades possible. Exercise.

Emigrate from Britain as soon as possible.

BUMP

Where to? Australia, NZ, US?

Money > Bitches. thats all you need to know my son.

Got any advice on how to save money effectively?

>Inb4 "le don't spend it". maymay.

I'm tempted to just do University online to prevent the whole "social aspect" of Uni. Can also work whilst do it, as well.

*doing it

I'll make it short.
Everything that's worth itrequires hard work and sacrifice.
Don't whine, don't blame others for your situation.
Take the wheel of your life.
Whatever you do, go balls deep.
Main goal: create a strong family.
My personal opinion: get some land away from the city.

My goal is to learn as much about Engineering as possible and have a comfy job in a comfy house.

That will lead to an empty life of insatisfaction, consumption, medication and or excess and vices.

Transcendence though a successful family is the goal.

Don't think good education gwta you anywhere. Experience still trumps diplomas. Look early into development programmes at big companies that train you, give you experience and shit. Try getting into the energy sector, forget IT unless you like competing against shitskins and wymyn.

Don't live near niggers. Even if it's more expensive or it means your house or apartment is smaller.

I've saved a few advice screencaps. 1/5

2/5

I'm starting off as an Electrician, so I'll have experience in that sector.
My ultimate goal is to do Electronic Engineering at Uni, but I'm going to do that much further in the future.

Future Authoring program: pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX

Cary a pocket knife with you everywhere. Doesn't matter what, from Swiss Army to SpyderMade.

Fuck as much pussy as possible when young. Wearing rubber of course. And don't catch any feelings for the cunt unless she rich then fake the feelings. Fuck niggers m jews

Isn't that literal nigger tier? Fucking who ever you want without facing the consequences?

That would be a really stupid thing to do

Not really, most people these days do long distances course whilst working.

You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Only fact of life I know.

Sorry, didn't read properly, that is definetly a huge advantage, but skipping the social experiences wpuld be a mistake in my opinion

With billions of dollars being spent by Intel agencies to track what you fags fap to, why aren't you using snail mail?
>billions of letters sent annually, there is virtually no way to track your communication.
If you did something big enough, a great forensic effort would eventually find out who you are. Lacking the Stasi, letter opening state, the USPS has no way to differentiate between you and someone else's letter.
>Orange and black barcodes on sent letters assist the sortation of the mail.
>Servers and hard drives of machines that sort these letters have finite volume. Therefore, old and unimportant data is deleted 24 hours after being made of the letter piece.
>Postal Employees may not open letters of first class and priority mail. This is a fireable offense.
>Internet and email services are essentially honey pots.
Communicating by letter is slower, much more secure in terms of communication. Prove me wrong, Sup Forums

Set a budget and stick to it also make sure you keep track of every cent like the Goy you are

What's up FatLip?

If you feel the need to be a college fag, your best option is to do two years of community college then transfer to an instate public uni for the least amont of sheckle losses.
t. 4 years worth of student debt from a private uni

don't allow fear to dictate your choices.

I'll make better mates as an electrician than in Uni, I just want the degree and to do on my terms.

Had a look into open uni but still on the fence about it.

Live in a car instead of buying a house or renting an apartment. Also if your career path requires you to go to college, get your degree online.

This. Women are the niggers of gender, and artificial wombs will replace them.

Jordan Peterson has turned my life around.

Just go with it, Lad. You won't have to deal with all the SJW bullshit and it's like 17 grand for a degree.

Uhh, the Government here is very Jewy about insurance. Especially for new drivers.

>get your degree online.

Can't stress this enough if you're a penny-pincher like me. The savings are astronomical; my grants almost pay for everything, I'm able to pay off interest on loans each month helping my credit score, and online courses are essentially "Here's the assignment, here's the due date, get it done." No bullshit involved, especially having to deal with on-campus trannies and SJWs.

If you can't live in a car, live in a tent.

I think I'd have all my tools nicked by some Chav, also. I'd probably get fined for squatting.

Do online colleges typically let you transfer in credits from brick-and-mortar schools?

Probably, I think it depends on the accreditation.

How much do you have to pay on average in the US, anyway?

My biggest advice is don't expect for things to get better. People always do that. They think they just need to achieve one thing or another and things will be better. Not how it works. All you have is today, just enjoy this day today and try move forward in your career/hobby today, here and now. You won't be happier later, you have to do it now. Later you/ll just be older.

Brick and mortar schools are usually in the range of 15k-20k for in-state residents per semester. Tuition is higher if you don't live in the state your school is in, or if you go to a private liberal arts school or something. That adds up to well over 100k in total. Online degrees in total can cost in the 30k range.

TL;DR: Online degrees save a fuckton of money

It's 17k here for a degree online.