pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8
firehero.org/donate/
youtube.com/watch?v=dgLrwhlzlOk
nytimes.com/2017/08/04/opinion/trump-supporters-immigration-diversity.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region®ion=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region
archive.is/WIjRp
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/06/mattis-us-no-closer-to-war-with-north-korea-after-icbm-test.html
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-mattis-korea-htmlstory.html
nytimes.com/2017/08/05/us/politics/2020-campaign-president-trump-cotton-sasse-pence.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

IGNORE ALL SHILLS
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

REEEE

Rick Wiles: Internet of Things, Did Obama Saturate the White House with Listening Devices?

youtube.com/watch?v=CwK7ybTYG5A&t=22s

Did Barack Obama, James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan weaponize the internet connected devices of the White House, to spy on the Trump Administration and gaslight him into submission? Today on TRUNEWS, Rick Wiles discusses the shortfalls of AG Jeff Sessions’ plan to prosecute leakers and subpoena journalists, and how anything short of imprisoning the Dark State elite will ultimately backfire on the President and his family.

What a load of bullshit
EVERYONE in the White House is leaking things because they want the orangutan gone from office.

Its over now.

F

I don't think anyone of you realize how close we are to some serious fireworks

Fuck black people

I wonder how many female minds have been poisoned by her """music""" and words alone.

tfw dead people fuck more than me

daddy needs a new bank

>implying roastie magicks can beat meme magic

But how does this benefit Israel?

Anyone got any pictures of the place Trump is staying at?

we voodoo now?

Ok sure

I think McMaster is being held onto because Trump doesn't want any area of the military have an anti-Trump opinion, so he keeps certain anti-Trump elements very close to him

Why do you think Trump runs off to his locations, for "vacation"? More likely where strategy is discussed in actual private, little of actual strategic importance is likely discussed at the WH. Or not.

Yes, yes.

I love Kellyanne.

>136263580
You only get (You) s in one thread you greedy shit

>fireworks
That's about the extent of the event. I'm only really concerned about Seoul and parts of Japan.

Are you guys ready for the daily press gassing?

where did you get the data/map?

Heather is better

It doesn't matter where he goes, anyone with a conscious will leak everything he does and says to the world for the greater good
Fortunately, we have a lot of people in the government who are loyal to the people of the United States rather than the "President"

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories/other leads
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
faceberg.com/citygrowsshows
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr

>Reportable Violations
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Articles/Videos/Forums/Salt about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Keep America safe! MAGA

>all women are whores

what's the point, then?

The voter demographic user that was here a few threads ago.

That stat isn't the whole story. Blacks ultimately rewarded Trump the Presidency in part by staying home and basically telling Obongo and Shillary to get fucked. Trump couldn't have won otherwise, and he knows it.

They aren't though, you are just an undesirable faggot who can't make and maintain proper long term connections with decent people.

clearly her spell helped him become president because thats what happened

>if a country nukes us we'll attack them
So this is special because.....?

oh damn, i missed him
did he leave behind links in the previous threads?

you're God damn right

AWOO~

Do black people even live outside cities? Are there nigger who farm?

>your leader hates the RAISE act

Just admit it, Trump has turned on you guys

youtube.com/watch?v=dgLrwhlzlOk

Where are my firelads at?

That's true too, but they still vote like shit.

>controlled opposition

Roastie

>Trump levels nk
>McCain still hates him

it's just a ploy to install a rothschild bank, if you really hate the jews you'd let north korea build armaments, nuke the US, and do nothing about it

Nope, but he left behind some per state stats.

How cute.

t. occultist

Hey brit user in russia. I spoke to some russian hackers and I found out the peepee tapes are real, drumpf impeachment soon

wait how did she make the dead dude cum?

They are everywhere.

love me some miller

Right ere baby.

>controlled oppo doesnt like the raise act

literally a CIA nigger

Niggers were originally imported as farm animals.

no, I've been to college, and they're all whores. Every single one of them.

Well, naturally. Only long wars without end will please McCain, so it's best to just get it over with quickly.

What right does the United States have to attack the sovereignty of another nation just because they have developed additional means of self defense?

North Korea is the very least of our issues, and yet we're threatening war with them and China because Kim Jong Un has bigger rockets now. Why didn't we attack France, India, and Pakistan when they developed their nukes?

Trump really has no clue on what diplomacy is. I'd rather have a nuclear-armed North Korea than a third World War

why are we still talking about this controlled op retard?

>Rich guy dies
>Goes to morgue
>Morgue worker tired of that life
>Fucks dead body of rich guy
>Claim afterwards she had a relationship with him and has kid, it`s entitled part of the money
Well, who would`ve thought, you learn something everyday.

the recent dead can still cum.

I wonder if there will be a big reunion in December

nytimes.com/2017/08/04/opinion/trump-supporters-immigration-diversity.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region®ion=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

How the hell isn't it 100% blue?

archive.is/WIjRp

North Kore is funded and controlled by the Khazarian Zionist Rothchild Mafia (israel). All this lying about Russia is because Putin kicked out the Rothchild banks and they can't control him. NK is their proxy. People-wake up-the Jewish media lies and lies and lies to keep us all stupid while they destroy humanity.

Speaker of the House Maxine Waters 2018
Senate Majority Leader Liz Warren 2018

President Kamala Harris 2020

accept it now tumptards

>shilling this hard
the issue is not the fact that they're making weapons
the issue is that fatboy is screeching that he'll nuke the US every 15 fucking minutes

We aren't at all though, NK is a rational actor and the US policy is that we avoid a Korean conflict at all costs. McMaster has nothing to do with it and this is part of the smear against him.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/06/mattis-us-no-closer-to-war-with-north-korea-after-icbm-test.html

The narrative was that McMaster is anti-Israel, and he is in fact not fond of them.

McMaster wouldn't work closely with Trump if he was anti-Trump and Trump wouldn't have him and vouch for him if that was the situation.

Its unlikely to ever occur due to the high cost. This is part of the McMaster smear.

He won't though.

see In some counties (especially the whiter ones with lower populations) they vote Republican. But in most others, they vote 70% Democrat.

>mccain bashes Trump for not attacking north korea in preemptive strike
>votes to not attack north korea
>mccain gives fiery speech denouncing north korean attack on US
>votes to not go to war

So I was one of the only blacks who voted to save the country I live in. If I knew a way to get my people to wake the fuck up I would.

Americans are suspicious, not conspiracy theorists user. Korea began with the Korean War, a war to stifle the spread of communism. That war never ended. And the dictator in NK has to defend himself and his family line from being overthrown because they live a gluttonous lifestyle while their people suffer.

>the issue is that fatboy is screeching that he'll nuke the US every 15 fucking minutes
That's not even an issue because he does this shit every 9 months when they need to beg for more handouts.
If you want to risk a nuclear conflict over some spoiled brat and his kingdom, then you are objectively worse than the North Koreans

context on that?

the city vs non city divide can trump the race divide in many cases
i'm interested in seeing it for asians, looking at percentage of population in suburban vs city counties and how they voted

North Korea missile launch doesn’t bring U.S. closer to war, Mattis says

>North Korea’s launch of a missile capable of striking parts of the U.S. doesn’t bring the two nations closer to war, Defense Secretary James Mattis said Thursday, even as President Trump warned he was considering “pretty severe things” in response.

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-mattis-korea-htmlstory.html

>“I do not believe this capability in itself brings us close to war,” Mattis told reporters at the Pentagon on Thursday. He added that U.S. “self-restraint” had prevented conflict and that “diplomatic efforts remain underway.”

>His comments appeared aimed at clarifying that the U.S. was not considering military action in response to the missile launch.

>The Pentagon is still examining data from Tuesday’s launch to verify Pyongyang’s claim to have fired a two-stage intercontinental ballistic missile.

>The Pentagon was ready to provide the White House with military options for responding to North Korea, if necessary, but for now, the U.S. is focused on a diplomatic response, Mattis said.

>“Right now, we are working with allies. We are working with the — the Chinese,” he said. “But obviously, any kind of effort by North Korea to start a war would lead to severe consequences.”

>The State Department on Thursday dismissed a Russian-Chinese "freeze-for-freeze" plan in which North Korea would halt its nuclear-arms development and the United States and South Korea would suspend joint military exercises. The goal would be to encourage dialogue, Russia and China said.

>State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert told reporters in Washington that the administration sees "no equivalency" between North Korea's "illicit" actions and the "lawful" exercises the U.S. conducts with its allies.

>"We just continue to work with China and talk to China," she said. "We continue to put pressure on China. We expect and ask them to do more, and we'll continue to do that."

Are you an educated black male? Because that was the only black group that voted more than 15% Republican.

I'm okay with this overall, but I still like Miller doing the speech writing and other things like writing the Travel Ban EO, etc. Trump still needs his talents there as much as say in the Communications Director's chair.

i was being sarcastic my dudemansonguyfriendbuddypal

What does he know?

Where's Sup Forums and /mlp/ on there

(Literaly)

Suffer not a witch to live

Maybe the data user will come back later and will provide Asian data too. Demographics are such an interesting thing.

#BringBackMooch

I'm not suggesting they're dormant Republicans, but the data tells me Bannon isn't wrong about the chances of grabbing a lethal chunk of them from the Democrats. They're also nowhere near as socially left as progressives, blacks in CA voted down gay marriage before the courts overrode the vote like they always do.

If King Nigger chimping out about his legacy wasn't enough to prevent a 7% collapse in turnout against fucking Donald Trump, there's definitely some potential there.

>context on that?
Grapes

You're incorrect, the US is not seeking a Korean war.

Robot

They aren't though, you are a bad judge of character.

The US is not closer to war with NK. see

He looks like a fucking tranny after that. Just how much estrogen did they inject into him after the Science Guy?

it's an old image, made around the fall of Sup Forums i think

why are you so obsessed with joe?
are you a content farmer?

>nytimes.com/2017/08/05/us/politics/2020-campaign-president-trump-cotton-sasse-pence.html

hahaha

Sprem can live a day after a man dies. Some user posted that here not long ago

>Fortunately, we have a lot of people in the government who are loyal to the people of the United States
Loyal to people of the United States? So running on the promise of repealing and replacing ObamaCareTax. When they have the opportunity to do what they campaigned on, AND had 7 years to work on, they fail. They literally can't fail unless they are meaning to. So, in my "racist", "xenophobe", "nazi" thought process believe congress is not loyal to the people. I can't afford health insurance but am not viable for medicaid. kys