Why do YOU hate liberals, Sup Forums?

Why do YOU hate liberals, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6mGnA7wm7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I'm a rural and suburban retard.

Talk to one for 43 seconds, then you'll understand.

They've destroyed the western world.

oh lord, its not even an electric train set

Bumperum! Bumperum!

>Constructs a diorama around a wooden toy trainset
That's maximum autismo

They believe everything they are told. And when you try to say something to them that isn't part of their accepted belief system, they lose their shit.

pretty easy to hate someone who wants you dead

my parents never bought me a BRIO train toy :(

Weakness is disgusting. That's why.

Jesus christ it's a train set for retards. The least this autist could do is build a decent one, fucking even HO scale or G scale.

>autists can build decent HO scale layouts

>this guy is still going
>over 5k videos now

youtube.com/watch?v=_6mGnA7wm7E

Didnt he have a stroke or some shit? I forgot most of the details

Here is essentially why people on this board hate liberals:
Most people on this board are white men. This puts them at odds with modern Liberalism, which seeks to distribute power equally. Power, in this context, means economics, political and social. White men have been at the top of the food chain for the last 600+ years and literally got away with murder and theft of entire continents.

Liberalism seeks to remedy that through policy and pressure in the social realm by shaming.

In effect, modern Liberalism is antithetical to the interests of white men because it seeks to bring them down from a position of power to a position of equality, and because the overwhelming majority of the people on this board are white men, this board is anti-Liberalism.

>In effect, modern Liberalism is antithetical to the interests of white men because it seeks to bring them down from a position of power to a position of equality,
There is no such thing as equality! Humans do not have equal ability and desire. If white people been on top, than you may want to ask why others suck so fuckin bad!

Are white men powerful in Africa?
Are white men powerful in Asia?
Are white men powerful in South America?
Are white men powerful in any part of the world that isn't America?
Liberalism is bullshit, because it thinks America is the world. It's not.

>Are white men powerful in any part of the world that isn't America?

Europe? Russia? Australia?

Ahh yes, whitey, just allow yourself is to be dragged down by everyone else. There is on possible way there can be equality unless you allow yourself to become poor and degenerate. None of you deserve power. All of you owned slaves. Even you Estonians were oppressing the blacks and deserve to have system biased against you.
Equality: Drag whites down until they're oppressed by everyone else.

>Europe
Being invaded, "evil thoughts" being surpressed by the government which cares more about filling the pockets of their greatest allies than preserving their own nation and people.
>Russia
You're right, forgot them. Consider them added to the list.
>Australia
Have a culture boner for abos, which can barely be considered human. Muslims are also growing there, and it's a small enough country with barely any influence.

i dont, i just hate jews

because of their take on social norms and wanting to change it, its like a culture war for them and trying to mix gender politics and sexual freedom.

is that kevin smith? i recognize that slovenly mess.

I don't hate them.
I'm horrifically disappointed in them

Because everything that they want to accomplish will lead to the fall of western civilization (whether intentional or not), which in case they haven't noticed, is the only civilization that would freely allow them to hold their beliefs in the first place

The answer to all of those is yes, which is why Liberalism resonates so much with its adherents. You can't build a narrative without some evidence.

Historically, white people are on the decline. Powers in Asia are on the rise and even within the West people of colour obtaining power, without war and genocide like white people did.

Just within the United States, Asians are the highest earning households. See picture.

While it is technically being "dragged down", it is down to equality.
Like, imagine being the son of a rich man and inhering that wealth. You would be rich compared to the average person. Then imagine that it comes out that your father stole money from the townsfolk in order to enrich himself and therefore yourself as well. Liberalism is saying that that wealth should be given back to people. You are technically being "dragged down", but that is a righteous act, because your wealth is ill gotten gains.

It's a picture of Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad). Thought it was kind of funny.

The biggest reason I hate liberals is because neo-liberals have come along and completely changed the definition of "liberal" to mean complete authoritarian control, not just of the government, but of people's lives and inner thoughts too. They want to even control what's the truth by using "science", which is really just forced consensus.

And funnily enough, people who actually do believe in liberty today, like liberals used to, are now called "racists".

Because they've been brainwashed by jews. Make no mistake pol hates Jews primarily

What you're talking about isn't equality, it's equity. Being unequal in freedom is better than being equal in slavery, Commie. But honestly, I don't expect much from a Leaf.