Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral'

Are they, dare I say it, /oursearchengine/?

>At least eight Google employees tweeted Friday about a document that was circulated within the company calling for replacing Google's diversity initiatives with policies that encourage "ideological diversity" instead.

>The document's author also wrote that employees with conservative political beliefs are discriminated against at Google and lamented about how "leftist" ideology is harmful. They argue that the company should have a more "open" culture where their viewpoint would be welcomed. The document said that improving racial and gender diversity is less important than making sure conservatives feel comfortable expressing themselves at work.

Would give an archive link, but it's not working. The rest of the article is bitter catwomen whining about white men and is not worth reading. But if you must, here is the link:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google
archive.is/CLgQB
youtube.com/watch?v=2izTbEyxg0A
nmap.org/book/legal-issues.html
archive.is/Mc2Xf
twitter.com/sadams007/status/893610858193997825?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://twitter.com/sadams007/status/893610858193997825
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google
archive.is/CLgQB

I keep getting errors, even trying to view that link. Not sure what the deal is desu. It just says "#1 in queue" for a while, then shows a timeout error.

Anyway, the article isn't really worth reading other than what I posted. However, the deranged leftists are calling for the guy to be fired. If he is, it 100% proves him right, and he might even have a civil rights lawsuit on his hands, kek.

>conservatives
There's that word again that doesn't means anything. Sure, Google should not filter results, diversity or no diversity.

Google should not hire any gentiles desu senpai

>google tech babby sorted himself out and wrote a manifesto

The highlights I read seriously sound like a guy who finally just discovered Peterson and decided to make a manifesto.

So this it's the white men last stand...

youtube.com/watch?v=2izTbEyxg0A

Makes sense a google engineer would obsess over a sorting algorithm.

Bucko Sort:
1. clean room
2. rescue father from the underworld
3. read gulag archipelago
4. confront the damned leftists infiltrating the universities
5. return manifesto

I hope Tunney was behind this. She's dropped off the radar since this past year.

Isnt Moot working in google?

hmmmmmmm

Why the fuck cant people keep their fuckimg mouths shut? Whenever something like this happens,hundreds is not thousands of people sign onto their fagbook and twattle accounts to virtue signal like theyre getting paid for it.

Google is a terrible company. It is the worst. It was founded by brilliant people who let liberals run it. Allowing evil people to operate a dangerous operant conditioning device is PURE FUCKING STUPID

It is the kind of stupid worth killing a lot of people over.

This is stupid that is worth mass murder.

This is why I support 9/11-style attacks against the Google campus. I support bombs detonated in the major employee working areas. I support murder of Google employees. I support torture of family members of Google employees. I support murdering pets of Google employees. I support acid attacks against Google employees. I support disemboweling Google employees. I support dumping driveway sealer on the automobiles of Google employees. I support harassment and psychological torture of Google employees. I support turning Google into a living hell.

Murdering tens of thousands of Google employees is, in my mind, justice. Google is an experiment that should be terminated, and the damage done by the operating conditioning is so severe that mass murder is the appropriate course of action.

>This is why I support 9/11-style attacks against the Google campus.
Not today, CIA.

yet still no link to this masterpiece... it must be pretty good....

nothing pisses off sel righteous cuntgashes like objective truth and performance measurement...

This is a tweet from the article and is a google employee.

Literally something Peterson said and he just applied it to his life.

I mean the guy isn't wrong, but most people can't handle inconvenient truths.

Congrats to him for slaying his dragons.

Damn, user, why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?

Seriously though, some sauce on those claims would be nice. I know google is shite, but what's this about operant conditioning? You're saying that the search results have a bias to them, and that this bias is guiding, training people along certain thought patterns? Am I understanding you correctly here?

Fucking CIA at it again. Nice try shill. Always with the violence...

Google port scans without permission
nmap.org/book/legal-issues.html
>Network probing or port scanning tools are only permitted when used in conjunction with a residential home network, or if explicitly authorized by the destination host and/or network. Unauthorized port scanning, for any reason, is strictly prohibited.

SHUT (((THEM))) DOWN

you should really learn what operant conditioning is...it's kinda important

This thing isn't getting out, google employees I have to imagine aren't that dumb.

They know absolutely everything that enters and leaves it's machines. The trackers within higher up tech companies are very tight and they would know and it would be ground for your personal termination because you wanted to share this on social media.

Bing pls chill the fuck out senpai

i see you banging your head up and down on jew dicks

Sure wish we could get a peek at this document

If it was a manefesto about why women are super they would hand em out at elementary schools

>Damn, user, why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?
He is clearly trolling and or a plant.

CIA/10

I know the definition. Its using reinforcement and punishment to influence and train behaviour. You're saying Google does that, I'd like to know how you arrive at that conclusion.

I mean, I think I can see the general outline of how it would work, now that I think of it, but still. You're the one who brought it up, so gib.

I thought he was at Reddit.

Topkek nice try firefox

>I will convince them Sup Forums wants to kill googlers

Dear GCHQ algorithm. I do not condone any of the violent acts promoted in the above post. My posts and online political positions are purely a work of satire.

>Smartest engineer and programmers tend to be "alt right"
>hate how women are turning google into shit

Why is this a surprise?

another nice day at the office

>The culture would be more "open" if we allowed viewpoints that are inherently anti-diversity

Conservatives, please explain this logic?

>Implying the founders weren't liberal

>Jaana B. Dogan
>If HR does nothing in this case, I will consider leaving this company for real for the first time in five years.

Do it bitch. Just doooooo it!

Thank you based Google, I want in England the same attitude to conservative beliefs. BBC Radio 4 becomes sometimes unbearable: lots of pajeet accents, shows about gays and other perverts, it's hard to listen.

/

[

Someone should forward this to the fbi for shits and giggles on the off chance this retard didn't hide his ip and now has to answer for his retard level larping of what he views us as.

Try
archive.is/Mc2Xf

So edgy

Google needs to set up genius sperm banks. otherwise it won't have enough talented workers available.

I want moot to come back ;_;

>implying we're not rapidly approaching "radicalized terrorists" levels of disillusionment with a world that has no place for us
The rest of us are just quiet about it. I sincerely hope zuckerface gets elected so we can settle this and figure out if the producers will bend for the metropolitans, or if we're getting that ethnostate we all want.

>Implying the founders weren't Jews
Ftfy

the CIA is trying to cover up Zuckerfuck's Data Scam by LARPing on here that anyone would ever want violence against googlers or other employees which is obvious noone does. we just want the companies to end their tyranny. peaceful change not violent

Era of Data Scam social media is ending
End youthoughtcrimetube & end facefuck
should be Trump's #1 tech and free speech priority

have a painless seamless overnight replacement with a meshed together network of competing platforms so they're not lone data scam platforms hoarding all the data the users have put on over the last 8 years. you'd have meshtube, meshbook and meshtweet so that youtube & facebook for example would just be one company of 10 or so competing all interlocked together so that users see videos/posts and can interact with them even if the friends/creators are using another platform. end this data scam assault of the public square & ideas

all data: subscribers, views, comments, likes, photos, friends people have produced and typed up over the last 10 years (which they own, not the Data Scammers like they would have you believe) is on meshtube and meshbook the day this law is passed. for pewdiepie and his viewers, or your family and their friends using facebook nothing changes except they are no longer censored and facefuck is a $1billion company again like it should be. holding people's data hostage is not providing a hundred billion dollars of value to the world a group of 10 generation Z's could reproduce facefuck in a year it's not a special contribution to the world, what is valuable is the data (which the people typed up not facefuck). facefuck and ADLtube need a harsh wake up

end Zuckerfuck Data Scam Enterprises and ADL terror thoughtcrimetube

Nice try firefox

Bets this shows up on CNN? "The hacker known as Sup Forums now threatening to rape minority female google workers!"

In case you were serious, you're doing it right now actually. You'd pretend your colors of Benetton ad workplace is "diverse" with everyone reading from rote memorization the new world religion in perfect lockstep, but it's okay because we have every color from "white woman" to "Mexican doctor" on staff.

Meanwhile if you ask for any concession that you so graciously extended to these "people" in return, they'll laugh at you and call you a bigot until you've been shamed into submission.

I'm telling you this honestly, earnestly, and fully so that you might understand. One day, the shaming tactic will stop working as a whole.

The next day, every single fucking one of you will die.

Can one of you give me a quick run down on operant conditioning, I don't really know what it is and I'm not sure if I figured it out

*tips virginity*

has anyone been able to read the manifesto?

>twitter.com/sadams007/status/893610858193997825?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://twitter.com/sadams007/status/893610858193997825

>proudly bipolar
Jesus H fucking Christ, first they argue that trannies aren't mentally ill, now they're proud to be mentally ill

I guess the company finally realized that, as a software company, discriminating against the only group of people that know how to code well (white dudes), is not a good business model.

Thank you, based Norway.
Fuck off, NSA.

i like how (((((((vice))))))) rewords it to sound retarded to a layman

Fake leaked news obviously

White men are not aboriginal troglodytes. When we go to war your world will burn.

DamnMicrosoft SAM doesn't fuck around

Check out this butthurt faggot who failed his first phone screen interview and had to settle for a $40k job

> Be lefty Google engineer
> Supposed to be among the best and brightest
> Read manifesto claiming that women, on average, have biological differences that account for representation gap in tech
> Interpret this to mean author is saying *all* women are inherently "inferior", take it as personal attack

How can you get such a prestigious job and be so fucking stupid?

What did he mean by this?

Being intelligent does not mean you are smart.

Google hires a lot of women for "project manager" or other non-technical roles.

The women that are in technical positions are guilted to act upon the rest of women that didn't pass the interviews (based on qualifications and nothing to do with gender).

>The document's author also wrote that employees with conservative political beliefs are discriminated against at Google
As someone in the STEM field I can tell you that the discrimination in silicon valley is insane. Graduation year from Auburn University a few years ago was filled with countless friends applying for jobs, barely anyone even bothered for California. The ones that did had to hide their accents. Any trace of a southern dialect or if they could see a cross or anything else that would give them suspicion that you had a political, religious, or cultural difference from them and it was a guarantee that your application would go straight into the trash.

They knew this too because we'd get phone interviews and then they'd want us over skype and then they'd even want to see us in person. Despite being all the way on the other side of the country. We looked good enough on paper for them to try, war fucking eagle, but they were mainly looking for any reason to prove them right. That we were just a southerner.

Na, let em. The effects of brain-drain will take years, but corporate suicide is all but guaranteed when you start hiring based on demographics instead of skills.

No dude wants to work in the HR department.

No. It was reported that he was hired to work on Google+ but no one has been able to find any evidence of him working for Google since then. Also moot is a faggot and does not have the balls to do something like this. If he couldn't tell his own mods who work under him to stop banning "wrong opinions" on Sup Forums boards, there is no way he is going to risk getting fired from a corporation for it.

>only group of people that know how to code well (white dudes)
Actually, Asians and Indians who study in the US have a better grasp of software development that white dudes.

True, I guess some intelligent people are still slaves to their emotions just like the rest of us.

Google hires agenda content creators, when they champion all the unprivileged groups. Who else would orchestrate youtube pride month and all that bullshit. Most people don't give a fuck and just want to operate their site.

They would still suffer discrimination regardless.

Asians yes, poos fuck no

Then the issue with asians, they master the technical aspect and never master/hone the creative side required to make new advancements for a 'tech disruptor' creation.

As someone who's worked in tech companies in the Silicon Valley for 3 decades, this is absolutely true and it's WAY more true now than it was in the 90s and early 2000s. Company I'm at now is one of the 'big ones' and we have Pride days (gays, blacks, etc.) with their own special company T-shirts (no white pride obv). There's 'x minority group' networking events sponsored by the company. Company asks for volunteers help on making the gay pride float. Shit like that is extremely common in the Silicon Valley. Once we had Chick Fil A provided free for lunch and some cunts protested until they removed it.
What's worse than that though is the attitude. It's the assumption that everyone agrees with you. Like I was speaking with one of my employees last night, and we'd made progress on a project and he said 'yeah we're making progress, the grand jury is appointed now' and looked at me like I'm expected to agree. Another employee made a 'Herr Drumpf' comment in the team chat. It's just assumed that OF COURSE everyone is going to be liberal. The day after Hillary lost, a department wide email went out about how 'sad and heartbroken' we all are and how there would be an event after work to meet up and drown our sorrows.
One employee was subtly threatened once when she made an anti global warming comment in a company forum with a 'that kind of attitude is probably bad for your career' response from another employee.

If I wore a MAGA hat to work, or an NRA shirt, I legitimately would likely be fired. On some unrelated excuse obviously, but that's the way it is in the Bay.

>Read a memo about how women are just not as good at the job and often don't do as much as men.
>WE'RE NOT WORSE! WE'RE GOING TO QUIT AND DO NOTHING!
Well, sure proved your point, ladies.

>google
>/oursearchengine/
no

>>conservatives told to come out
>>Later they have to lay off people
>>Now have a list of people they don't want

He is definitely not.

t. reddit employee

Buy a maga hat and wear it to work.

This. And the memo itself is probably a false flag.

Thats really interesting.
He does sound like he got sorted out. I wonder if Peterson has heard about this

I own two already, but I want to keep my job.

CIA LARP

2/10 Effort

>LOOK AT THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE INTERNALLY
>JUST IMAGINE ALL THE ALT RIGHT MANIACS OUT THERE ON THE WEB
>AREN'T WE LUCKY THAT WE NOW HAVE AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM TO PUT THEM IN THE CORNER

You don't find it at all weird the guy's name is never released, even by liberals responding to him?

>Claiming Google is censoring lefty bullshit
Fake News

>Jewgle
>literally working with deep state for mass data collection and intelligence gathering on US citizens
consider based DuckDuckGo instead

Yeah, a $40k job probably in an area where the cost of living isn't so insanely high that you'd be lucky to get a decent apartment for $4k/month

I was impersonating them, you make a good point on a potential false flag. I mean whenever you see some bullshit swastika or hate speech on a university campus it's one of these faggots trying to stir shit up.

Is this pasta?

apparently he's a senior engineer

I'm sorry southern bro, but it is very true. Californians hate on southerners all the time. It took me going there to break my conditioning, now I love you guys more than anyone

you ever attended the summer events at Mises?

Pretty much.

It isn't apparent at all.