Anti NATO Thread

Reminder that the US plays a lot of tricks on the Eastern European populace so as to start a war in eastern Europe against Russia. Reminder that you should not fall to their crooked tricks because they are bloodthirsty warmongers who crave to see bloodshed in eastern Europe again, we are their cannon fodder in the upcoming (cold) war.

Reminder that we should stick to our European brother Russia until the menace has realised that it is to no avail to install bases in eastern European countries. The process is already due as countries like Poland or Romania already host their crooked bases.

Russia is our enemy.

Yours but not eastern Europeans'. Keep your enmity for yourselves, burgers.

Its too late, the menace took over.
Sadly, most of the eastern europeans approve it.

>muhh evil NATO corrupting our youth and making us hate Russia

You ungrateful slimy rat bastards you fucking invite us there to protect you from annexation by clay autistic Russians, we fucking train your squalid shit armies and give you protection at OUR expense and now you decide you actually don't need us anymore?

Well FUCK YOU we should've let you Fucks get swallowed up by goddamn commies years ago you fucking ingrates

kil you're selv

No one invited you, christ. Why do you feel the need to meddle in other countries' affairs?

Fixing your barbaric nation first might be a good idea.

I would give my clay to Russia rather than America.

It's either degeneracy filled US or Russia for us second world eastern europeans. Pick your poison, sheep.

>meme flag makes brain dead post
Stop the presses

Isn't NATO basically a scam to make countries buy American equipment?

Jesus fucking christ you goddamn retards really believe NATO is anything but a fucking military alliance

You're literally in control of your own goddamn borders and your own goddamn immigration policies it has no fucking effect on your government

Meanwhile you're literally begging to be a Russian oblast Holy fuck you idiots deserve it

Fuck off. I would rather die, then to ally with Russians.

>
>Jesus fucking christ you goddamn retards really believe NATO is anything but a fucking military alliance

I thought it was a loyalty club for discounts on US arms sales at showroom prices. It's been entirely useless since it's conception aside from being a deterrent. And the entire idea of it isn't completely retarded at all because WW1 clearly illustrated how helpful binding military treaties are at preserving peace right?

t. dughin

at least i feel good that the faggots who think like you are an actual minority here

Russia needed to leave you to the Turks for confinement. Dumb gypsy.

Kek, russians were worse than the turks.

i'll consider that

fuck russia OP is a faggot

Fuck off hohol. When will your artificial country finally collapse and return to it's rightful owners?

dont swear at eachother please

Lmao, I'm sure Putin gets hard thinking about how quickly they could literally be outside Poland.

Hungary needs to get their shit together.

Except that they can't. The (((Russian))) military needed 6 months to conquer a single airport in fucking Donezk. They will need atleast 500k troops to annex Hoholistan. By the time they cross the Bug or get to Western Hoholistan they will have to face the combined militaries of Romania and Poland (200k men, without reservists or voluntaires).
Battles have changed a little since ww2, you can't just steamroll trough this region with sheer numbers only.

Hitler and Napoleon are laughing at you.

>we fucking train your squalid shit armies

American trained armies are shit.

look at South Vietnam and Georgia.

>Except that they can't. The (((Russian))) military needed 6 months to conquer a single airport in fucking Donezk

The Russian army was there? where the fuck were their thousands of tanks and modern rocket artillery systems, cruise missiles and air force?

How much you wanna bet that Russia won't manage to succesfully annex Ukraine? The entire country is like a huge landmine full of hohols. I'm more afraid about (((Transnistria))).

Nobody wants Ukraine.

Most of it is a worthless fuck hole.

Who said Putin wants to annex Ukraine?
They have Crimea for their bases, and thats it.

Well it wasn't officialy there, but you should know that some peasants usually don't have tanks, anti-aircraft systems, attack helicopters in their backyard, except (((someone))) has their back.
And btw the military equipment of Russia is in proportion of 60-70% useless by now, and they surely won't focus all their forces in the west. 1.5 billion chinks are hungry for Siberia and Putin knows that.

>you fucking invite us
t. CNN
Nobody invited you to build so called missile shield in Poland. Poland poses NO thread to Russia and we have absolutely NO reason to even aim at them our missiles, UNLESS burgers are placing their weapons there. NOW in case of an actual war with YOU we will have to destroy Poland too. What exactly is THEIR benefit in this situation you fat fucking moron?

If you hadn't noticed, if a country doesn't do what US tells them, oh so very quickly revolution happens, dictator appears and US intervention is needed. You literally use the same fucking scheme to bully your way around the world since ww2 and yet you play pretend that you're the good guys defending free word form those crazy evil empires. Fuck you cunt. I hope Best Korea nukes you and we add all our ICBMs as a bonus freeby.

Well if they want to attack Romania or Poland, they kinda need to go trough Hoholistan.

You have no business being in Europe. Go ahead and be our enemy in the pacific ocean.

Russia could go full blitzkrieg and take ukraine in a day if they wanted to. Belarus would just surrender their meme country instantly so the real war is at Poland,Romania etc.

>absolutely NO reason

Just like in 1812, 1878, 1940, 1990 amirite?
Around (((Russians))) never relax.
I'm Romanian btw

Haha, u mad flag bitch boi?

Too bad Russia's shitass bad at keeping friends

They could, but they will lose atleast 100k men during the attack and Ukraine will become Vietnam 2.0 with guerilla troops after every tree. Plus that going blitzkrieg will leave them vulnerable elsewhere. The chinks are hungry

He probably doesn't even know that Russia had tanks ~200-250km away from the romanian border for what, like 2-4 years now?

And when nato & our country takes a stance they flip out like chimps.It's actually kind of funny if you think about it

>lose atleast 100k men
Russia isn't exactly known for a shortage of men,they will use the same ww2 "disregard the losses" attitude combined with fast advance,could be murderous. Chinks will put any desires for Russia till their common enemies are defeated,US and Nato.

>Chinks will put any desires for Russia till their common enemies are defeated,US and Nato.
>Geopolitical knowledge = 0

Come on, at least think rationally for a second, it would be the opposite, whole chink economy lives on the west, last thing they would do is to drop it all for the sake of something with the economic impact of Spain or Italy

are you unfamiliar with the South China Sea situation? US and China are not friendly and if they would go to war with US they need Russia and every other ally they can drag in and still would be at a disadvantage. US alone is way too hard let alone if EU mobilizes. Russia and China absolutely need eachother to beat the west

Yes, but today Russia isn't Soviet Union anymore. They are facing huge demograpic problems and you can't just send millions of tatars and other shitskins to fight in a modern war. This isn't ww2.

It all depends on whether or not China wants to be a servant to the West at this point. They're strong enough to challenge the existing world order and establish a new one, but they can't do it alone. An alliance of China, Russia and India can fuck shit up on a global scale and change the whole thing. I don't know if they're ready for that though. But they will be one day. Maybe they need an economic crisis to get motivated.

>we fucking train your squalid shit armies and give you protection at OUR expense
Meanwhile you build military bases filled with niggers in our countries. If you truly care about defending Europe let us have nuclear deterrence and then go home

1990? What the fuck are you even talking about gypsy?

And what those dates have to do with anything anyway? Are seriously you going to argue that Poland didn't attack Russia before, or you just disingenuous prick who likes to pretend like we attack for no reason?

Right now we had NO reason to attack them. That's a fact. And you have no argument to prove otherwise and your shitty memes just prove it.

Chinks will seize Siberia in the blink of an eye if they have the opportunity to do so. Leave Eastern Europe alone, you have enough land. Better defend your land behind the Urals, because we can't let chinks have the richest region in the world. It will be the end of the civilized world.

>hiding his real flag in such thread
Into the trash it goes

1812: Annexation of Bessarabia (land inhabited by Romanians for 2000 years and part of Moldovan Kingdom)
1878: After Russo-Turkish-War which Russia won with the help of Romania, they decide to annex even more land
1940: The Soviet Union attacks Romania without any declaration of war and kills/deports hundreds of thousands of Romanians
1990: After 50 years of (((communism))) Romania and Moldova want to finally reunite, Russia starts war again

Do you seriously think that people in this region trust Russia after all that? Can't you just mind your own business? Russians are honestly the worst kind of "people", even roaches were more human. Must be the mongol-semitic shitblood

Montenegro is in NATo m8. Pence himself was there like a week ago. Russia has no warm sea access.
Bwahahaha

>I would give my clay to Russia rather than America.

Gypsies can't be this retarded can they? Russians will deport you to Kamchatka and fill your territory up with Russians. It's what they did in Crimea, for example, and every few weeks in Georgia they inch the border posts further down into Georgian territory.

The eternal Russian's appetite is insatiable.

Don't listen to him. He is probably bozgor or russian himself.

>uses one comment as a sample on the topic
>straightly jumps to conclusion
you're one of the darkies aren't you?

Can't be bothered to read through an entire thread of retarded Eastern Europeans. No offense. When i read comments that legitimately and unironically think Russia is a challenge for the US i just mentally tune out because it's so preposterous.

You have to pick, we're one of the sheep, can't you grasp this? We're not a superpower.

Russia shouldn't have saved us from the Ottomans, maybe this way you repined scum would fare better, wouldn't you?

sorry for calling you "scum", noticed that I was rude.

I mean I know you hate us, Euros and you think Russia's gonna save you from the tranny nigger israelis - but as a world superpower we didn't do that bad with NATO, at least give us a B- for effort. It's not like we forced you to join NATO. Would you have rather been trained by Russia and had access to Russian arms and Russian bases in your country?

Yes. Russia is the friend of all the Slavs and/or Orthodox nations and has been so throughout history.

>muh russia the 3rd rome
>muh russia the savior of the western civilization(lmao)
>muh russia the defender of the christendom

go neck yourself, if you legitimately believe russia would have protected or even challenge the ottoman empire you're deluding yourself, probably even more than those utopian communists.If the western world at that time couldn't do shit against the, the other "choice" would have definitely be useless.

I can't even comprehend how you can suck their dick so much yet call yourself a romanian...like shit, haven't you had parents/grandparents in gulags?Or they were the janitors forcing shit in the people's throats?

first of all, rude comment, you could do better. When did I call myself a Romanian? I haven't got a drop of romanian blood inside my veins, I am a Moldavian. And no, I haven't had grandparents in gulags... Russia was the one to get Moldavia rid of the ottomans though, it's a fact.

Merkel mommy's diversity ensuring "army" would be a lot better eh?
I hate russians too, they are subhuman, but what other choices we have? I would gladly fight on their side if I could ensure than my home will be safe.

typical hun, repined and bad grammar

Eastern Europeans were brainwashed during the Cold War that Russia is their friend instead of a shithole. The US had to remind Eastern Europeans that democracy exists and that moral values are a real thing.

Are you a moldavian(shocker: still romanian) or a moldovan(citizen of rep.of moldova/bassarabian)?

Moldavians are still romanians, and i'm a moldavian myself/(though to be said i moved from there because i couldn't stay in the same level of stupidity for my entire life)

At this point i'm pretty sure you're getting your worthy cents per posts so i'm not even gonna keep bothering, if you truly think that Russia is your friend you should probably look into both patriarchies's connections to KGB and the communist parties.

Like in 1956?

>pre90s vs after 90s ruskies
Plus, get out. We needed your help but you sold us out, you have no right to talk shit here

>he thinks they're any different

Sold you out where? You know at the end of WW1, the US was one of the only nations to argue for a lenient Trianon, right? You know our president himself literally argued to defend Hungary's self determination, right?

you have no business here, too fat