Uh huh, Sup Forums uh huh

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6rsoxf/if_you_see_an_interracial_couple_you_are_a_racist/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6fi54y/just_another_travel_day/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking BASED, post his BBC pl0x

MAGA

Working on it fellow cuckpede!

Jesus Christ, Sup Forums brigade that thread.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6rsoxf/if_you_see_an_interracial_couple_you_are_a_racist/

fucking BASED

>deletes the thread
lul

What are those letter trying to mean? You didnt type words leaf.

there is a 100% chance that poster is a subverter

zieg heil my fellow maga hats!

fuckin BASED

PRAISE KEK

hope coal will get burned

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

jesus christ fucking newfags raiding plebbit

kek

>squeak
>squeak

BIG
BROWN
MUSLIM
COCK
PRAISE ASSAD
FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
ALLAH GUIDE ME

MAY GUH

Christ this is a new low for plebbit

Things dumb libs like to do:

Inflate white crime stats by including mexican and latinos while skewing population density of white americans by not including mexicans and latinos.

FELLOW FAGGAPEDES, WE MUST DO OUR BEST NOT TO APPEAR RACIST TO THE LEFT. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY WANT TO GENOCIDE OUR PEOPLE AND KILL OUR CHILDREN

ALLAAAAAAAAAH

>you can already see the Sup Forums comments popping up in the thread talking about BBC

Holy shit you guys are cringy

I cannot immigrate to Sudan without getting chopped up and eaten for spiritural reasons. Why should Sudanese be permitted to immigrate to the United States without getting the rope or ball and chain?

EUROPEAN CALIPHATE 2020
I STAND WITH ASSAD
SEND MORE SYRIAN MUSLIMS

He deleted it now. Thanks guys!

look at this BASED black man and his WHITE GIRLFRIEND

SO FUCKIN HOT AND NOT RACIST

BASED

LE PRAISE KEK XD

ALLAH WALLAH INSHALLAH ASSAD

But that's literally an interracial couple.

>333
PRAISE ASSAD
THE PROPHET MOHAMMAD SMILES UPON KUFFAR POL TODAY

BASED AUSTRALOPITHECUS!
*goat scream*

poor GameOfDanks, one of the fags that actually post on T_D unironically.

Hello shill.

shutup racist those are BASED PATRIOTS who LOVE AMERICA and want to MAGA

BASED KEK

they say that now but all I see is a single mom in the making.

>SHADILAY!

> 125 upboats
> deleted
Lol

what kind of fucking faggot would make such a cringy thread holy shit

Can't argue with that. Would rather see a "shitskin" who loves my country than a white person who hates it.

FUKKEN BAYSED

BASED AF MY PEDES!!!!

Agreed

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6fi54y/just_another_travel_day/

is it a white guy?
was he just shitposting to get people to be racist?

wrapping yourself in the flag doesn't mean you love America. how much you wanna bet this nigger has a criminal record

>autism

Fucking BASED. Here's my favorite website fellow pedes xD

>faggapedes
Kek

Based BBC!
imagine her face when he shoots his based niggapede semen deep in her womb! Makes me happy to just think about it!

Wow. Just. Wow. Like, where did you get your glasses? Warby Hitler?

wtf i like rootless brown sexually androgynous low IQ consumerist completely fucktarded mongrels now

BASED!

>brigade
Seriously go back and stay there

Why are you assuming they're a couple? They could be brother and sister for all you know.

So now that things have calmed down since a year ago, are redditors realizing what massive cuck fagets they were when they started posting here? Nigger == black person.

Day of the rope when? Kill all coalburners and race mixing niggers

HE WAS A BASED BLACK MAN, RIGHT FELLOW MAGAPEDES? PRAISE KEK AND PRESS C TO GIVE THIS MAN A COAT.

NAZI LARPERS BTFO

fucking BASED

Race mixers should hang from lamp posts

Guess I'm a racist then. No matter what anybody says, my biology inherently understands the importance of racial preservation. It feels wrong to destroy my race, and so I will instead fight to preserve it. If that makes me a racist, so be it. The left has been turning people into boogeymen for so long that I hardly care anymore

What the fuck's the issue here? Bigoted scum like you have no place in this country in 2017.

>sees future victim of abuse, statistic
>sees future convict

hehe.... yeah.....based af.......

damn I think that guy went to my high school
Sage

>i'll never a korean girl

>FUCK YOU NAZI

I'm uh, I'm not a NAZI

>LOOK AT THIS PIC OF THESE RETARDS SO MUCH FOR YOUR MASTER RACE HUH NAZI

I said I'm not a nazi and I've never claimed to be some sort of "master race" so your picture doesn't really "prove" anything

>NAZI BTFO

BASED! I am a proud kekistani MAGApede and I love civic nationalism!

Kek what an idiot. Throw out your tv you misinformed cucklet. Assad is trying to prevent the refugee crisis your goverment is responsible for.

dude, my fucking sides.

Praise Kek!!!

kek

Big if true

White girl wants a pic on the beach.... oh hells no!

Why does their reddit have a link to suicide prevention hotline?

post more spooky trump images

Fucking based!

What the fuck is wrong with his face?

>reddit

stay there