ROTHSCHILD KIKES HACK A WEBSITE v2

Continued from GHOSTBIN TAKEN DOWN AFTER TWO LEAKS YESTERDAY

the infamous user Hitler Himself yesterday doxxed James 'alefantis' Rothschild addresses and phone numbers
JAMES 'ALEFANTIS' ROTHSCHILD
Full Name James A Rothschild
Birth Year 1974
Age 42
ghostbin.com/paste/dt95b

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS
ghostbin.com/paste/ftky9

The pedotrafficking pastebin: pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

Pic related: The finders

Other urls found in this thread:

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/roger-stone-concocted-pizzagate-for-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

James Alefantis was in the other thread

bump

SEE:

Inb4 JAMES 'ALEFANTIS' ROTHSCHILD gets here, tendies

Stop LARPing you stupid kids

First for best bird and fuck pedophiles.

Inb4 james has meltdown.

Larping

Here he is, your digits betray you sir

disinfo you guys are faggots. His ex boyfriend did a fundraiser with Lynn forester de rothschild but that doesn't mean he's a rothschild. Does a pedophile ring exist in washingtong DC? Yes, but disinfo is still disinfo.

Try saying something instead of nothing.

think perhaps this leaf may be james behind a proxy now?

Day of the rope approaches shills

Flynn has the list

James Rothschild is on it.

If you want to make a difference, go to the Rothschild's houses and personally kill them. The fact that you are too scared to do so shows that you yourself do not firmly believe your conspiracy theory.

We gotta catch these sickos. Can't we call the police or anything? Are CIA/FBI indifferent to all of this?

you're the disinfo, cunt. How many shekels are you receiving for your services to james alefantis rothschild?

Nobody is citing the fundraiser as proof of his being a Rothschild. Why are you so convinced that he isn't a Rothschild? Demographic info about his father on a website doesn't count.

You're going to have to explain that logic to me.

Welcome back, James. I'd hope you won't spend this whole thread talking to yourself? Maybe you could answer some questions:
why are you so full of shit?

I'd fucking love to do that, but I would never be allowed anywhere near (((them))) or their houses, not to mention the fact it would be financially impossible for me to achieve. But you know this, james

occult symbology in pic orange necklace beds around the kid

We have to make this shit well-known, wide-spread, and easily accessible.

Only then will we have the ability to put these fucks in prison, or better yet, they resist and we get to nuke them.

It's all so close,the only question is how the country and the world will react. Either way the truth will be known.

Wouldn't spending your life savings trying to kill a Rothschild be a heroic act? If you died, you would be a martyr for your cause.

Bump for triggering pedo James

Dumbass doesn't know about IDs

However it could also be a LARP

There was a guy on YouTube who recorded a phone call to an FBI field office pre-election where the person he spoke to told him that Comet Ping Pong was being investigated, but God only knows if that was true or what ever came of that alleged investigation.

Roger Stone is literally dying of aids right now. He was heavily connected to Roy Cohn who was mentioned in the Franklin Scandal. Roy Cohn was a known confirmed pederest who worked with Craig J Spence to blackmail politicians. Roger Stone is an obvious Zionist agent and anyone who still trusts infowars should hang themselves for being so retarded.

lmao what if the false flag the shill in the other thread was talking about was Podesta being murdered in the street by a "lone gunman"

>The fact that you are too scared to do so shows that you yourself do not firmly believe your conspiracy theory.

^That's what I'm asking you to explain.

>fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/roger-stone-concocted-pizzagate-for-trump/
ROGER STONE IS A KIKE SHILL AND PIZZAGATE IS A PSYOP

Remember, Remember, the eselen plot for Terence McKenna should not be forgot

Bill Clinton is literally dying of aids right now. He was heavily connected to Epstein, who was mentioned to be fucking kids. Epstein is known confirmed pedo who worked for the Rothschilds to blackmail politicians. Epstein is an obvious Zionist child fucker and anyone who trusts the Rothschilds should hang themselves for being so retarded

The future is bright

Oooooo, SPICY!

I have made threads about memeing cartoon chars etc to do this and we need teams of people to tweet them on celeb and politicians accounts I will make a new one here in a min

YOU KNOW THE SHILLS ARE DESPERATE WHEN THEYRE TRYING TO SAY ROGER STONE CONCOCTED PIZZAGATE HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

How fucking stupid are you? Do you honestly think you're like Hannibal Lecter, that can manipulate people into retarded shit?
You're done. Accept it.