Why didn't you vote for him?

Why didn't you vote for him?
>MGTOW
>red blooded, God fearing American
>kills muslims
>wants less government

A MGTOW Mormon? That's going against his own faith. Besides you have to be pathetic if you're Mormon and can't get with a Mormon girl since the church basically helps you get hitched.

McMullin is a nothing more scam artist CIA plant, and the people in Utah that voted for him often fall for MLM scams, so don't read to much into it.

McMuffin ran solely to try to make trump lose.

Government shill who wants mass migration into the US. Mcmuffin can suck a cock.

It's kinda funny that MLM is so popular in Utah. Maybe because the entire Mormon faith is like MLM in a way with the whole "join us and pay your dues and you get exclusive access to the best heaven" stuff.

This. The church tried to set me up with every girl in the ward but I chose to focus on my career so I can afford to raise a family later. Mormons are pretty great, this guy is probably just gay.

Mgtow is degenerate Jew trash

fuck that CIA shill op mcmuffin
>in all fields

You forgot
>retweets himself

he's obviously to smart to get a girlfriend, with that cranial volume

Hi, we're here to stay at your house in your daughter's room.

Exactly. I visited a ward one time during a spiritual search and even the ugliest, dorkiest losers had wives. If you can't get married in Mormonism you're a lost cause when YSA especially is set up just for this.

about a month ago I saw vehicle in rural MN with a McMullin bumper sticker. had me chuckling all day

>implying i didn't
Only Russians voted for Drumpf

Pic very related

I don't think so, but I am Mormon.
I lived in Utah for college and I think people are far too trusting because their relationships with each other are completely dependent on a common religion that holds them to such a high standard, but then they get scammed and don't realize it.
That's why when I was working for my Grandpa in high school he told me never to do business with other mormons.

I know he was doing CIA stuff so he might not have been around / able to get married. Plus he's a faggot.
I am surprised he's not married now, single 40 year old women in Utah are probably throwing themselves at him.

He fucks kids

I am a Mormon and I would never vote for him. I voted for Trump. I consider McMullin a traitor globalist.

do you wear special underwear?

He wasn't even on my ballot

>Why didn't you vote for him?
I did vote for him, fag

I have nothing against Mormonism and occasionally get tempted to convert until I remember I live nowhere near a ward but I do think there's some parallels between the two. You're completely right on Mormons being overly trusting to other Mormons though.

He blows, literally and figuratively

He's gay

Because he's a CIA kike-turned-Mormon.

Like Harry Reid and Jason Chaffetz, Evan McMullin is a kike who "converted" to Mormonism for political reasons.

Because he's a low rent hustler who whored himself out to Bill Kristol and his neocon pals to shit all over the right wing for rejecting their kike ideology

>I have nothing against Mormonism
I do, they're non-Trinitarian heathens.

cia with an egg shaped head

MGTOW is Jewish.