What have niggers invented except hip hop?

What have niggers invented except hip hop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWBucLnKRZU
youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rape

Holding a firearm sideways

aids

Refridgerated trucks and the wire in the light bulb, but a monkey could do those things given all the resources they had.

peanut butter lel

I thought jews invented hip hop

The Harlem Globetrotters and your mum invented you

Egyptian empires

Hard to really say.. there civilizatuons are mich older than ours and most of the knowledge was either not recorded or destroyed. Long time ago.

lol Hiphop was made by the jews for the blacks

Blacks didn't invent hiphop or rap or anything. Everything they had was given to them by Jews

>peanut butter
Nope. Peanuts, which are native to the New World tropics, were mashed into paste by Aztecs hundreds of years ago. Evidence of modern peanut butter comes from US patent #306727 issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec in 1884, for a process of milling roasted peanuts between heated surfaces until the peanuts reached “a fluid or semi-fluid state.” As the product cooled, it set into what Edson described as “a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment.” In 1890, George A. Bayle Jr., owner of a food business in St. Louis, manufactured peanut butter and sold it out of barrels. J.H. Kellogg, of cereal fame, secured US patent #580787 in 1897 for his “Process of Preparing Nutmeal,” which produced a “pasty adhesive substance” that Kellogg called “nut-butter.”

>muh inventions

Did your inventions help you get laid yet small-dicked white boy?

Ebola

Lol wut.

the pyramids

Rap was unleashed on us by a kike, look it up. Just another small piece to destroy western civilization.

Thats peanut paste not peanut butter.

Huh, the more you know

Holy shit DJ Kool Herc is Jewish? wtf I love jews now

100% true. niggers are just parasites

Math and civilization, but I guess you are just trolling.

WE WUZ ALIENS

AIDS

Actually niggers invented a complex system of ramps, rollers and pulleys as well as quarrying techniques that produce large stone blocks and means of shipping them through the nile river.

That one guy invented the peanut.

Proof?

Jazz, blues, soul, gospel, reggae, dub
Contributed to Cuban music

They are musical geniuses actually.
Beyond that, not much that I can think of.

>muh inventions (Which contributed to advancement of our species)
>muh dik (Contributes absolutely nothing)

Oh you sure showed me.

It was invented by whites, blacks and puerto ricans in NYC tho.

We invented vodka so yea it did help.

>what is nut-butter

Yes, the internet. You kikes don't know shit about it, but that doesn't matter.

>small-dicked
Kek, must hurt to have asn tier dicks.

Until muh inventions destroy earth and we all die.. then whos the dumb cunt

>iz storm-zeee innit bwuv aww mahn!
I hate this woolly-haired fuzzy-wuzzy so much.

Europeans invented those? Tocsend them down the nile? While they were cave dwelling savages? Okay.

Various types of hand drums, which sound nice and I actually respect them for.

Reminder: peanut butter was invented by some old white dude from Canada

Dipitty do

Peanut butter isnt a paste and has a mu h more complex process than pestal and mortar

>destroy earth and we all die
>not launch us into space to live forever as gods
Kek, silly defeatist.

The funk.

peanut butter

you could nearly call kelogg responsible for the high prevalence of circumsicm as well.
after his study that it stops boys from masterbating.
fucking asshole.

>mu h more complex process than pestal and mortar
>in 1884
>implying they didn't invent peanut butter then
>implying you can't create peanut butter at home
Do try again.

That's not what he meant. English isn't your first language, amirite?

but i like stormzy

The Knockout Game

Putting a burning tire around someone's neck. Bet whitey didn't think of that. BTFO.

Mansa Musa created inflation

Yes im asking for proof.. in not saying ur wrong. I want your proof and what lead to believe this though.. cus theres alot pol says is true because they want it to be true. Can u show me proof or aee u juat saying shit? If i google it ill find an article that says anything is true or false.

>FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
>THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHIN
>OPEN UP YOUR FUCKING MIND AND YOU CAN FLY

Funkadelic were meme-magicians

Assuming anyone leave this planet to live among the staes unless ur mega rich or smart or useful you gonna die here with the rest of us..

This could actually be true. He "let it rain" on his way to Mecca with his slavery gold making gold worthless.

Nigroids never change.

Jenkem.
This.
Stacking blocks is kindergarten tier engineering.

>Assuming anyone leave this planet to live among the staes unless ur mega rich or smart or useful you gonna die here with the rest of us..
Same was said about horses and then cars and now this. Why act as an retard, technology will make it cheap enough to live anywhere in due time, now only the rich can afford such luxuries, but their finances will enable it for the rest of us.

nigs didnt even invent hip hop lmao.

grime is good cunt. at least better than the pop shit.

Mud huts
Patently false.

>What have niggers invented except hip hop?
Athletic superiority

>implying African jungle niggers have access to birth control.
Math was invented by Greeks. Babylonians and Egyptians knew some things about math, but they had no formal proof system.

DJ Kool Herc, Coke La Rock, Afrika Bambaataa, Grandmaster Flash, Grand Wizzard Theodore weren't black?

But they didn't even invent Hip hop.

Iirc the oldest recorded maths is Chinese.

>what have niggers invented..,,
Dedication to self hatred

>self reported

What race do you think these guys are?
youtube.com/watch?v=bWBucLnKRZU

WE

>What race do you think these guys are?
Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA

Then, niggers invented murder.

>using audio equipment incorrectly
where's the invention?

Blacks invented rap musi-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

lmao these people never invented a written language and you think they came up with fucking RAP? Something designed around WORDS?

Niggers get salty about flyting because they have literally nothing else to brag about so once you explain to them they're merely appropriating our culture they'll have a lil chimp out.

CHECK

FUCKING

MATE

RAYCISSTS

Jazz, rock, peanut butter, and the banjo

I'm looking for a serious answer. All these people are saying Jews invented hiphop and shit and it makes me kinda mad, because I am quite interested in early hiphop.
Having studied it a bit, I doubt Jews paid niggers to organize parties where they shout "let's rock y'all and we don't stop" just so they could use the upcoming genre to spread degeneracy 10 years later.
Doesn't matter if you like it or not, it was still innovative and the beginning of what we now call hiphop.

walking upright. that was pretty nice.

>pyramids
>ancient greek culture
>ancient roman culture
>ottoman empire

The use of peanuts dates to the Aztecs and Incas,[3][4] and peanut paste may have been used by the Aztecs as a toothache remedy in the first century of the Common Era (CE).[5][6]

Marcellus Gilmore Edson (1849 – 1940) of Montreal, Canada obtained a patent for peanut butter in 1884.[7] Edson's cooled product had "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment" according to his patent application which described a process of milling roasted peanuts until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state". He mixed sugar into the paste to harden its consistency. A businessperson from St. Louis named George Bayle produced and sold peanut butter in the form of a snack food in 1894.[8]

Yes, they have perfected black genocide
#BlackLivesMatter

>serious answer
You can't really prove from whom hip hop came, but you can see who the biggest publishers of such degredation are (in most cases jews, ergo Sup Forums was right again meme), so have a go and look at their publishers/owners of those companies.

The puerto Ricans invented it