Itt: the most delusional leftist webcomic ever

Stumbled upon this sjw bullshit recently and I find it more degenerate than Assigned Male. At first I thought the obvious ripoff of Marceline from Adventure Time was meant to be a self insert of some archetypal feminist land whale compensating for having her own orbital mass but NO

This is made by a man. A stereotypical nu male at that. Find him at @SAwinchell on twitter and see more of his cuckoldry at nattycomics.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDC6NtGEXTM
bestgore.com/burn-victim/armored-vehicle-guard-grave-burn-robber-blowing-up-brazil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a fucking loser for even saving that shit

Only to post it here. I couldn't purge it off my hard drive quick enough.

Women have like 60% the physical strength of men at peak, even roided out. A fat ginger fuck kid like that could absolutely destroy her even if he had to struggle to open that door.
You would have to literally be as weak as a highschool girl to be beaten up by a woman.

>Shilling for your shitty comics on a Lebanese Cuneiform Exchange.
Apex wew. Kill yourself off Sup Forums.

Kek I fucked up it's nattycomics.com

Nattycomic.com I mean

how high are you right now

Artist confirmed mentally ill.

I'm a bit drunk but not high cos drugs are degenerate ofc

Sleep tight, rato.

>WE DESERVE THIS AND WORSE!

>that side explosion
>the bullet goes straight
>Immediatly stops and drops once the hole is made

This comic is stupid

what an unpleasant little fuck

What a shitty entitled attitude to kindness that the author has
When someone shows you a kindness you acknowledge or thank it in some way, you don't just fucking blank them and pretend they don't exist.

Fuck this author, manners don't cost anything.

Sleep tight, Rato.

WOKE

Guys, I think it's satire.

Being a pointlessly vindictive asshole is now a badge of pride for the Left

those rats live in communist societies, fuck'em

This desu.
Women are born weak, live their whole lives weak, and die weak.
It's a wonder they don't die more often.
If men decided tomorrow that they had enough of women's shit, they could put them all in their place with close to no effort.
The greatest con the european ever fell for was that women should never be subjected to violence by a man.

sleep tight u wrinkly fuck

Sleep right, tato.

why is she holding the gun like that wtf

So is drinking, may as well smoke weed.

Sleep tight, rato

youtube.com/watch?v=UDC6NtGEXTM

Why do white """""""""men""""""""" default to cucked behaviors like this (drawing edgy liberal comics)?

sleep tight, rato

If it is then it's bad satire.

here, some delegates

I know that I personally DO say " we deserve this and more" when I'm out with my buddies , yelling at trannies and complimenting them on their appearance.

Is anyone actually going to post a link or can I fuck off to another thread?

Sleep tight, rato

I'm not falling for your sly tactics, El Rato. Go to hell

Liberals think that manners are patriarchal.

This. I think these comics parody the extreme reactions some of these SJW types are prone to. I mean, i cant really think of someone going "yup, i would totally react like this" or "this is reasonable"

sleep tight,rato.

Sleep tight, rato.

They don't

I'm glad the left is anti gun.

On average men have an extra 30lbs muscle which women have an almost impossible time catching up to. It's almost like nature intended them to be weak and submissive....

OP's link and the comics he posted prove you wrong

He has a point tho

This has to be satire

sleep tight, rato

SO THIS IS THE POWER OF MENTAL ILLNESS

Yeah, sure thing moishe

it can't get worst than this honestly.

Sleep tight, rato.

>this is justified!

There is no way this isn't satire.

These people are so vehemently against guns because they project their OWN murderous impulses on others, right?

Sleep tight, rato.

Heh, that'll teach them
bestgore.com/burn-victim/armored-vehicle-guard-grave-burn-robber-blowing-up-brazil/

>cosplaying Leela from Futurama

Stop ruining everything!

>I can make a comic where I beat the shit out of you and you thank me! Take me seriously!

>telling someone to become healthier is a justifiable reason to lose an arm
????

that has to be satire

>your nitpicking isn't as important
>having a multi-million dollar franchise anchored by women and PoC

What kind of person would dream up this sentence? Why is the nu-left such fucking corporate cocksuckers jesus christ. Just like the importance of Ghostbusters had ZERO to do with artistic merit, and all to do with being replacing men with women.

>You're not a real Star Wars fan

And she isn't (or rather the tranny self-insert of the author) It's self-evident in the line of reasoning. But violence persuades apparently.

lol, keep em coming, love how you just know it's written by someone with mental problems. The creator of these comics is a tranny, right?

>pointing out facts makes me jewish
Someone's in denial.

Yep. Most people I know that carry are the calmest individuals and they try to defuse escalating situations. A friend actually says "we have the duty to lose the argument" which I may not entirely agree with, but is sometimes the way to de-escalate a clearly unstable individual.

>Star Wars Obama shirt
If this isn't satire, I want to kms

Again, if it is then it's bad satire.

I deserve death!

peh!

E D G Y

ITT: Sup Forums can't tell what is obvious satire and what isn't

It doesn't even make sense in the context of satire. Just really fucking autistic any way you slice it.

What?
It was probably crowded and he needed to get through. Wtf? Who randomly touches people anyways?

Sleep tight, rato

The fucking princess mentality is why western women suck

Why didn't she cut off Pop's arm?

Oh nvm, its written by a dude.

sleep tite rato

sleep tight, rato :)

if more liberals were like this we could get the fucking civil war going and let them find out what happens when a bunch of niggers, numales and wymen try to fight a land war against blue collar white men with assault weapons

'Satire' is more than just being retarded, user.

SJWs want a world where men don't approach women, and frankly its coming faster then they think it is.

Let's edit them

could anyone back this up I'm pretty sure this is true but I need some more confirmation just to be sure

wish i had a grenade

lmao

Sleep tight, rato.

>anchored by filthy wocs
It's anchored by nostalgic nerds buying everything you dumb shit

the way she's holding the gun means her hand is going to get completely fucked by the slide kek

Sleep tight, rato

bingo.

Is pops aids skrillex?

Edit this comic

You should take anthropology, user. In fact anyone going into college should always take anthropology if able, it's a very interesting class and it helps you know your own body better as well.

Sleep tight, Rato

comedy at its peak

>Guys, I think it's satire.
Impossible to tell with libfags. Their whole philosophy sounds like a parody.