youtube.com/watch?v=6QEDb3xzdec
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixrje2rXLMA
youtube.com/watch?v=f9eHp7JJgq8
archives.gov/research/military/civil-war
youtube.com/watch?v=WaY2l-ZPLGU
warofrights.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=zV2ttl_K5Jg

If your state has no naval ensign you have no chance in maintaining a confederacy

Inb4 self-righteous yankcuck

Hell yeah, brother! The South will rise again!
youtube.com/watch?v=TUyxiI-TY3c

Our naval flag looks like fucking Liberia

My GG Grandfather was a cotton farmer, 4th Alabama Infantry. He could very well be in that line, shoulder to shoulder with shop-keepers, blacksmiths, farriers, carpenters, school teachers, fighting for the sovereign authority of the individual states. There is no less honor in any war ever fought.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

TN reporting in. Been awhile since we've had a thread. Been having to post in the other regionalism threads like New England and Midwest.

youtube.com/watch?v=KREQ2ZOkkIY

And the Bonnie Blue Flag looks exactly like the Somalian Flag.

youtu.be/A5ra9cXx1-o
Away down South in the land of traitors,
Rattlesnakes and alligators,
Right away, come away, right away, come away.
Where cotton's king and men are chattels,
Union boys will win the battles,

Then we'll all go down to Dixie,
Away, away,
Each Dixie boy must understand
That he must mind his Uncle Sam,
Away, away,
And we'll all go down to Dixie.
Away, away,
And we'll all go down to Dixie.

I wish I was in Baltimore,
I'd make Secession traitors roar,
We'll put the traitors all to rout.
I'll bet my boots we'll whip them out,

Your GG grandfather probably enjoyed watching your GG grandma get stretched by the black bulls he owned kept in his custom cuckshed

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

That song's dumb because it ignores there were northern Confederates and southern Unionists. It wasn't even a purely north vs south war.

youtu.be/zJuWszf4g_s
Bring the good old bugle boys, we'll sing another song.
Sing it with a spirit that will start the world along.
Sing it as we used to sing it, fifty thousand strong,
While we were marching through Georgia.

>Chorus:
>Hurrah! Hurrah! We bring the Jubilee!
>Hurrah! Hurrah! The flag that makes you free,
>So we sang the chorus from Atlanta to the sea,
>While we were marching through Georgia.

How the darkeys shouted when they heard the joyful sound,
How the turkeys gobbled that our commissary found,
How the sweet potatoes even started from the ground,

Yes, and there were Union men who wept with joyful tears,
When they saw the honored flag they had not seen for years!
Hardly could they be restrained from breaking forth in cheers,

"Sherman's dashing Yankee boys will never reach the coast!"
So the saucy rebels said, and 'twas a handsome boast,
Had they not forgot, alas, to reckon with the host

So we made a throroughfare for Freedom and her train
Sixty miles in latitude, three hundred to the main;
Treason fled before us for resistance was in vain

At least that song does recognize southern unionists. Funny enough Sherman absolutely hated that song and apparently during one parade it was played so many times he basically had a meltdown over it.

I'm not surprised. Never forget that Yanks are grateful for a bloodthirsty, godless warlord with mental issues.

Godless is true since while Sherman was technically Catholic he abandoned his faith. Bloodthirsty though I think is arguable. He was a cruel son of a bitch but he also realized the necessity of demoralizing the south to end the war quickly. Sherman's story is a very interesting one to say the least to go from a man who loved the south and even helped found LSU to a demonic figure for the southerner. Personally though if we're talking Union generals I always throw my favorite toward Chamberlain.

youtu.be/p5mmFPyDK_8
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;
His truth is marching on.

>Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
>His truth is marching on.

I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps;
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps,
His day is marching on.

I have read His fiery gospel writ in rows of burnished steel!
"As ye deal with my condemners, so with you My grace shall deal!
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with his heel, "
Since God is marching on.

He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God is marching on.

In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me;
As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free!
While God is marching on.

My ancestors fought for both sides. My southern unionist ancestors served as scouts for Grant while my Confederate ancestors rode with Forrest while another died at Shiloh in an Arkansas regiment. I can appreciate the good and bad to both sides.

Sherman and Sheridan (his disciple) both startled other Western national leaders with their methods. Uncle "If you get blown up, I don't care" Billy did more than just acknowledge war was hell, he stoked the flames. I don't buy into the "muh noble savage" meme, but I don't think "The only good Indian is a dead Indian" is the mentality of someone who regrets wasteful total war against Southerners. So we respectfully disagree, brother.

Which is fine. These threads would be boring if we all agreed on everything. Besides the main goal is we're all sons of Dixie and we should do what's best for Dixie today.

Ironically, I agree. I think the late unpleasantness is our history, but our people should be more defined by what they are, and what they insist on being. That is how we'll endure past the next war.

kek. God what I wouldn't give to have the opportunity to form ranks with my countrymen, charge an opposing line of European conscript pot-lickers, and ram cold-steel muzzle deep into the enemy.

"For every Southern boy fourteen years old, not once but whenever he wants it, there is the instant when it's still not yet two oclock on that July afternoon in 1863, the brigades are in position behind the rail fence, the guns are laid and ready in the woods and the furled flags are already loosened to break out and Pickett himself with his long oiled ringlets and his hat in one hand probably and his sword in the other looking up the hill waiting for Longstreet to give the word and it's all in the balance, it hasn't happened yet, it hasn't even begun yet, it not only hasn't begun yet but there is stll time for it not to begin against that position and those circumstances which made more men than Garnett and Kemper and Armstead and Wilcox look grave yet it's going to begin, we all know that, we have come too far with too much at stake and that moment doesn't need even a fourteen-year-old boy to think This time. Maybe this time with all this much to lose and all this much to gain: Pennsylvania, Maryland, the world, the golden dome of Washington itself to crown with desperate and unbelievable victory the desperate gamble, the cast made two years ago...."

All Unionists will meet gruesome fates on the Day of the Rope.

Few southern tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=-Lza3NVH6Ig

youtube.com/watch?v=XiZiYOKQLbI

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxMDZ3TdZM

youtube.com/watch?v=4l4ZQXu7kQo

Is it time to slaughter Georgians again?

Nice to see these threads, desu.

Bonnie Blue is older than most modern European flags, it also happens to be originally a Florida standard
Well that didn't take long for a dirty Yankee to ruin this thread

He wasn't a blood thirsty cunt
He was literally Judge Dredd
Don't blame the enforcer blame the person that gave the order

Basically this^

Bonnie Blue Flag is far darker than the Somolian flag.

Arkansas reporting in, Watcha listening to /Dixie/, can we get some classic country appreciation? Ive been on a bender on some old hank, Merle haggard, old cash, even some decent yodeling.

We need to have a pastebin so we can have our daily bread.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QEDb3xzdec

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixrje2rXLMA

youtube.com/watch?v=f9eHp7JJgq8

Actually I went to Loretta Lynn's house awhile back in Hurricane Mills. A tad pricy but it's definitely interesting. If you go at just the right time she's actually there herself to meet people. Apparently they have to warn people if she does because old women faint meeting her.

Pastebins and links would probably help. Although US regionalism threads can be hard to keep alive in general. The Midwest Reich, New England, and PNW guys seem to have troubles keeping threads going too.

posting pics from national archives if anyone is interested
archives.gov/research/military/civil-war

I've dug through various sites throughout the years hoping to find pictures of family who might've fought in the war. No such luck yet but lately I've been able to get in touch with more distant kin so I haven't given up hope yet. I do have one of my great-great uncle who was a southern unionist. He survived Andersonville and the Sultana Tragedy.

Checkout that link national archives have all kinds of pictures you never know

Woo let's celebrate being cucks who lost the war!

last one I got

Funny enough I know the local historians in the preservation group I'm in has found Pinterest of things as very fruitful for war photos since people all the time will randomly just find old family photos and slap them on there.

^^this

also Florida fag reporting in

>Want to keep Blacks in America because muh cotton
>Miscegenation with your Negro slaves is so common to the point where there's hardly a nigger out there without some White blood in him
>Encourage them to breed so you have more slaves
>Assassinate a President who wanted to deport Blacks (Linconia) because you're so asshurt
>Have a Jewish Attorney General/Secretary of War/Secretary of State (Judah P. Benjamin)
>Start a war that kills 620,000 Americans because you don't want to till your own fields
>Become the most BLACKED states in the Union
>"Fucking BASED Blacks waving Confederate flags am I rite guise"

>Your battle flag becomes the symbol of White Nationalism in America

How?

they would never have understood memes

My OC!!

more cucked than you think

The "Lincoln was gonna send them back!" thing is so heavily misunderstood. He was only going to send them back if they were willing to go and they weren't because they found out Liberia and the colony set up in Panama was going to hell fast. The Republican Party also controlled US politics for decades after and used former slaves as a way to control southern politics for a time. Lincoln wasn't proto-Hitler was gonna mass deport blacks. Also if you hate slavery so much the Jews owned the ships and the yanks sold the slaves to the southerners.

(((they))) destroyed our country and we are never getting it back

youtube.com/watch?v=WaY2l-ZPLGU

and the jews owned the CSA too
>Judah Philip Benjamin, QC (August 11, 1811 – May 6, 1884) was a lawyer and politician who was a United States Senator from Louisiana, a Cabinet officer of the Confederate States and, after his escape to the United Kingdom at the end of the American Civil War, an English barrister. Benjamin was the first Jew to be elected to the United States Senate who had not renounced the religion, and the first of that faith to hold a Cabinet position in North America.

i wish there was a good modern civil war game.

there are good mods

There is War of Rights and the North and South mod for Mount and Blade. The later's multiplayer is sort of dead.

Plenty of strategy games as well.

I'm curious, what did/do europeans think about the civil war?

Arkansas reporting in!

warofrights.com

rural and suburban retards sperging out against each other for the most retarded reasons ever

Making red beans and rice as we speak. Any of you lovely gentle men want some? We've got plenty in the pot!

Also: MISSISSIPPI REPORTING

BEST FLAG REPORTING

>Bimbo Dickins

Kek'd, also nice digits

bump

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT SOUTHERN COOKING

THE SOUTH HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE COUNTRY. THE REST OF US BURGERS CANNOT, EVEN IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT

I LOVE SOUTHERN CUISINE

cannot cook*

Who else here loves themselves some biscuits and gravy?

My surname is Foster!

Because I loves me some biscuits and gravy.

Bananas Foster is one of the most delightful dishes it has ever been my pleasure to enjoy.

If you ever happen to come stateside and find yourself in New Orleans, I highly suggest you get some, as well as enjoy some other New Orleans classics.

The food in that city is world class. I am privileged to have been able dine in New Orleans on many an occasion due to living in relatively close proximity.

If you enjoy a good sandwich I would highly recommend visiting the Central Grocery and picking up one of these bad boys: a muffaletta. Don't order an entire one unless you plan to save some or share it! It's a HUGE sandwich, but very good!

I neglected to mention that a fantastic way to start your morning would be to head down to Jackson Square and visit Cafe du Monde. They make world famous beignets (ben-yays) there that go very well with a cup of coffee!

Best flag

It was when it was still in use, but as far as modern flags, there can be no doubt:

My state, Mississippi, has the best one!

Another great sandwich in New Orleans would be a good po-boy. They come in many varieties, however I would suggest my personal favorite: the classic fried shrimp po-boy! (Made with only shrimp sourced locally from the Gulf of Mexico, of course!)