European family is sent to live in the middle east

>European family is sent to live in the middle east
>gets betrayed by other European families for the ME's precious goods
>heir goes and lives with Muslims for a few years
>finds their ways superior and becomes one of them and their leader
>takes over Europe and installs muslim theocracy

Why is Dune so cucked

Friendly reminder that Frank herbert wrote this before everything went to shit in the desert
Meaning that there was still this thing called the mystification of the East.

Dune is about white sharia u fag. Firemen are also described as having (albeit not naturally) blue eyes

that's one retarded way to look at it.

>.t fags who never read any Dune.
The Empreror's Suadakrs are Germanic and the whole book harps upon how nobody thinks the stinky sand niggers can take them on but oh look how great they are. Now we're going to take our Jihad to the stars and then they do that in the next books. In the Prequels on of the books even has Jihad in the title I think where the machines are Jihading the humans. The prequals done by the son Robert are inherintly better then the ones done by Frank. It's all blue pilled cuckery about how great sand niggers are how superior women are and Paul only became great by using their female beni jezzerit pussy power and enslaving the sand niggers with it to wage war because muh Daddy was a cuck. The Harkonnen's are better then the Atreides in every single way except the narrative is pro cuck.

The harsh environment of Arrakis selected for a fierce warrior race. Just as the Emperor took his shock troops from the prison planet, the Fremen warrior culture provided Paul's elite troops.

Bad times create strong men.

>Firemen
Americans are truly a work of art.

Harkonnen are heartless capitalists. Atreides are cuckservatives "we can't lower ourself to their level". Like a family of Ben Shapiros.

Herbert was literally inspired by some shitty sand dunes on the side of the road in Washington state

The Bene Gesserit are literal radfem shills and the Sardaukar are literal sandnigger armies owned/commanded by a literal sandnigger named Faradn

>Farad'n
>sandnigger

Tleilaxu did nothing wrong! Roasties get tanked!

He literally has an Islamic title.

>Padishah Emperor
>German
>implying
The whole thing is desert people, dumbass.

>bene gesserit
>pussy power
Is this wrong though? They're also all radical eugenicists trying to create the perfect being.

>I think where the machines are Jihading the humans

It was the Butlerian Jihad, and from what I remember the humans jihaded machines because some kind of Terminator/Skynet type thing happened or some shit, so AI or supercomputers or both were banned which is how mentats came about as there were no computers good enough to steer spaceships travelling at lightspeed, or something to that effect, so super turbo-autist humans were bred for the job instead.

>>he prequals done by the son Robert are inherintly better then the ones done by Frank

By what metric? How cucked something is in a SCI-FI book? Is that how you judge books? I would be suprised.

>>>.t fags who never read any Dune.
>>>It's all blue pilled cuckery about how great sand niggers are how superior women are and Paul only became great by using their female beni jezzerit pussy power and enslaving the sand niggers with it to wage war because muh Daddy was a cuck.

t.faggot who pretends to have read dune.

You haven't read the books, I take it.

Edric did nothing wrong

>literally objectify women
>anonymous Face Dancers
Are the Tleilaxu Sup Forums?

Face Dancers are sterile and incapable of breeding

So...

And Sup Forums users are autistic and incapable of breeding. Close enough.

the Emperor is more like the Sultan, Sardaukar are basically Janissaries. I don't know where you came up with the Germanic stuff, they aren't even an ethnic group just prisoners and other types sent to the harsh environment of Salusa Secundus and turned into soldiers over generations and a lifetime. The Fremen aren't superior just better adapted to violence and living on the edge; perfect for soldiers

it's still a relatively simple story and while I do like it and have read it multiple times I don't quite get why everyone else makes such a big deal over it

Everyone has an Islamic title because Frank Herbet is a total orientalist. It doesn't necessarily have any indication as to whether they're a sandnig or not.

the Tleilaxu are likely pale central American Amerindians though

Butlerian Jihad when? Sup Forums will initiate the rise of the mentat. All of our modern problems are caused by computers (Facebook spies on us, tinder destroyed sexuality, software allows for automation of manufacturing) The answer to technocracy is the green pill.

Also fuck the OP, kys you stupid fuck.
>hurr durr the fremen are moozlams guise

Are traps Kwisatz Haderachs?

>Everyone has an Islamic title because Frank Herbet is a total orientalist.
Because "Combined Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles" sounds totally islamic, brah

ethnicity is never really brought up in Frank Herbert's books, it has a pretty minimalist writing style. Brian Herbert does mention it a few times, but he's a total jackass.

That's kinda what the name sounds like, yeah, but do you have any other basis for that?

No.

>Shortening of the Way
t-they might be

No.

Not literally everyone and everything but nonetheless the orientalism is strong in Dune.

>The Fremen aren't superior just better adapted to violence and living on the edge; perfect for soldiers
So they're superior soldiers and thus defeat the Sarduakr?

>House of Harkonnen
Sounds totally orientalized breh

You have clearly never read Dune.

all of their words and most of their names are Mayan or something. They're described as being short and dark too. Other than that it is just a hunch. Though most groups (outside of Jews) seem to have ancient and forgotten origins

>no Leto and Ghanima offspring
Such a waste

Shortening of the Wang.

It's Finnish and Finns are Asian so I guess it is.

>It's Finnish and Finns are Asian
Found the leftypol shill

The real source of their power is the spice. It's like meth that gives you psychic abilities.

in the environment of Arrakis they did better, plus the Sardaukar weren't really prepared to fight an equal opponent, but ultimately they just win through Paul holding the spice supply hostage. It's irrelevant to the narrative but they probably would be beaten or equals to the Sardaukar in other forms of warfare

I thought it was more like mescaline or LSD tbqh.

Found the Fingol

Only in the high doses the navigators use, fremen microdose

According to Paul Stamets, Herbert's creation of the drug was related in part to his own personal experiences with psilocybin mushrooms.[7]

Dune is based upon pic related and the Book of Revelations

Wow. It's almost like you don't understand the Golden Path

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the juice of Sappho
that the thoughts acquire speed,
the lips acquire stain,
the stain becomes a warning.
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
Well my understanding is that when they take the Jihad to the stars that the Fremen defeat the Sarduakr all over the Empire. I read Children of Dune and God Emperor of Dune but I was kinda bored by them so don't remember much. I think Dune itself is a masterpiece, though.
Bingo. Additionally, , the microdoses that the Fremen receive is due only to breathing the desert air in close proximity to the sandworms and their massive shits (which is what the spice is). It's still enough to make them permanently physiologically addicted to the spice as well as enhance their senses and fighting abilities.

OIL IS THE SPICE

Go read the prerequisite to Dune.

> DRAGON IN THE SEA
+
> LAWRENCE OF ARABIA
=
> DUNE

>how cucked shit is in sci fi books
That's actually a very real metric to read current sci fi books by though. Sci fi awards have basically become a shitshow of who's the most diverse author at this point

The books were written in a time when Islamic terror or their way of life wasn't widely known or fetishized the way it is or even remotely close to the way they are used as a tool. Its no different than a movie or book having a westerner being a weeb into Buddhism or something.

We should shoot Islamics into space to suffer on some desert prison planet though.

Hawt

>The books were written in a time when Islamic terror or their way of life wasn't widely known or fetishized the way it is or even remotely close to the way they are used as a tool. Its no different than a movie or book having a westerner being a weeb into Buddhism or something.
This. Zionism, being the invasion of the Middle East by European Jews and their meddling in their neighbor's affairs, and the Cold War, being a long series of invasions and meddling by the Soviet Union and the United States, are what created the mess that is the Middle East today. If we allowed natural equilibria of power to develop in the Middle East, then these countries would be wealthy and powerful, not shitholes. Especially if they banned first cousin marriage.

And exactly, like T.E. Lawrence, I'm a wahhabu.

>Orange Catholic Bible
>Catholic

Seems pretty based to be.

>It's all blue pilled cuckery about how great sand niggers are how superior women are and Paul only became great by using their female beni jezzerit pussy power and enslaving the sand niggers with it to wage war because muh Daddy was a cuck
why write poems when posts like this exist

>I don't know what autocorrect is.
That's not our fault.

Bullshit, it's natural course was to be defeated and Christianized by the Orthodox Church. But the Jews had other plans though.

Even in WWI, the allies promised Russia Constantinople, but then they sent the Bolsheviks to murder all the Russians.

Paul was the culmination of generations of careful breeding to result in the best genetic stock. It was more than girl power he was born great

>OIL IS THE SPICE
So you're saying oil comes from giant worms and we will never run out of it?
So you're saying there's a secret order of nuns who are able to command weak-minded people against their own will and they are waiting for a male nun to lead them?
So you're saying someone will join with the oil and turn into a giant worm that will rule the world for thousands of years?

The analogy falls apart quickly if we start looking for ways it DOESN'T fit the oil interpretation instead of just looking for the few ways in which it does.

>Paul was the culmination of generations of careful breeding to result in the best genetic stock. It was more than girl power he was born great
More than that: He showed up where they didn't expect him and they weren't able to control him (despite their plans) when he did appear. So much for girl power.

Yeah but Paul ends up cucking the Bene Gesserit by being the Kwisatz Haderach before they planned. His mother also chose to suck out Duke Chad Atreides' y-carrying sperm with her uterus instead of his X-carrying sperm.
I mean only within the already set up context of the 20th Century with the Ottoman Empire having fallen and being set up into French and British mandates. The Crimean War was an utter crime by the West. Only three hundred years after the great City's fall, and the damned secularist French and Protestant-lite British had to ally with the Ottomans to prevent the Pravoslavnije from liberating the city that was once the jewel of Christendom. It was a great evil that we did.

So, even though at the time my ancestors were busy helping black people maximize their agricultural productivity in America, in agricultural, as an Anglo, I officially apologize.

No it doesn't, we are already joined to the Oil, you do know that plastic is derived from it? Oil is the Spice, Dune was based upon Dragon in the Sea, it that earlier book, he openly used oil as the reason for fighting, Dune is a mixture of that book and Lawrence of Arabia.

Bingo. Chad Atreides, Cock Emperor.
>teenager stranded in desert
>picks fight with psycho desert person
>kills him with his little finger
>fucks desert people's chief's daughter
>doesn't even marry her
>takes the emperor hostage
>kills Sting at the peak of his homoerotic beauty
>marries the emperor's daughter
>getting too much desert pussy to ever fuck the emperor's daughter, thereby cucking the emperor

It's deeper than that, the Masons and Jews were involved from the 1700s directly with the Ottomans.

Kek, at least you aren't a fucking retard like OP and any of the mongo man children who think the prequels were good.

Syncretism is over the heads of some people

Queen Victoria of England has a portrait of herself in front of a mosque with Mohamed.

Vox Day's blog talks about this a lot. SJWs conquered scifi way before they attempted to take video games.

>Queen Victoria of England has a portrait of herself in front of a mosque with Mohamed.
GOD IS GREATER

Die in a fire phoneposter.

Oregon Dunes rule, fuck you.

>thinking any of this is shown as "good"
This whole thing is about how Paul's desire for revenge leads him to Jihad.
The Fremen are in fact, a very interesting portrail of muslims, not fully correct, but interesting, it really captures the way Muhammed basically engineered the islamic faith to make an army, not really a true religion, just like the Fremen religion was manufactured by the Witches.

Daily reminder Vladimir Harkonnen did nothing wrong.

WWI was fought over the Middle East. France and Britain VS Russia brought about a stalemate. Then the Central Powers became the strongest power in Europe, the ((( French/Brits and Russians ))) recognized that the Central Powers were going to gradually control all of the Balkans and the Middle East, this is what spawned the Triple Entente and brought enemies together as allies. The Jews caused all of this fighting and wars.

Which you would understand has more to do with projecting language and social structure deep into the future, if you really thought about it. The Abrahamic faiths all meld together and Split off to become space Jews. The txlielaxu are a weird mix of fundamentalist Islam and hasidim, and are described as metallic gray merchants. Atreides are westerners, harkonnen are spartan capitalists

Now we can turn to Alien Covenant, yes?

He probably had a hard time with the prose style of the original books but really liked the 5th grade vocabulary and character development of the prequels

how the fuck did Baron Harkonnen fit into their breeding program?
What did he have that was beneficial?

I liked the imagery of the first and second book, and the rest of the original books got progressively less inspired but the grand scale and scope of the story was enjoyable

Harkonnen are debauched homosexuals

>What did he have that was beneficial?

Great Aesthetics, or should that be great Ascetics.

Filthy dirty old Jews start wars, young European men fight them.

The scene in that house where the baki Bazi boy played sitar before the bomb blinded you know who was pretty indicative of what you stated. That was what I enjoyed about the early books, the gravity and mystery that permeates them

The Baron himself was gay but not his whole family. And I seem to remember that being presented as a guilty vice, even in his case.

they were al sadists except for beast rabbans and feyds father who was a hippie.

the barons whole court was pure decadence and debauchery.

Like mescaline LSD and recombinant DNA

Decadence and debauchery yeah. House Harkonnen was basically Murrica.

>it's still a relatively simple story and while I do like it and have read it multiple times I don't quite get why everyone else makes such a big deal over it
Nu/pol/. Nu/pol/ needs to inject their millennial identity politics into everything.

no, it was a hedonistic harem.

america was the atreidies court.

>says the shill with a literal commie flag

Nope. Paul wrongly believes at first that he can direct destiny but quickly learns that there is a terrible price to pay to follow the golden path, of which he is just a bit player

why should we give a fuck

>>autocorrect

Turn it off, faggot.

Herbert is an idiot that named something Landsraad because he thought it was some old scandinavian word, but it's just dutch