GḨO͢STB͜IN TAKEN ̴DO̕WN͠ ͢AF̛T͠ER̴ TWO ͞LE̵ÁKS YEST̸E͘R̷D͘A̸Y͠

GḨO͢STB͜IN TAKEN ̴DO̕WN͠ ͢AF̛T͠ER̴ TWO ͞LE̵ÁKS YEST̸E͘R̷D͘A̸Y͠

t̛h̨e̸ in͜famoưs͝ a̵no̶n͡ H̕i̷tle̶r Him̨self͟ yésteŕda̵y͞ ́d̛o̡x̨xed̴ Jąm̶e̶s ͘'̵a͘le̢f̷a͜nţi̡s' ̷Ro͡thschild ̵àdd͘ŗesse̡s̴ ̷a̡n͢d ͟phon̨e̕ nu͢m̛b̧ęr͞s̛
͝J̶AM͡E͘S̵ ͜'͡AL͟EFA͞NT̢ÍS' ROTHSCHI̡L͝D
͡F͜ul͜ļ ͝N͘a͝mę Jameś A ͘Ro͞t̨h͜sc͡h́ilḑ
͟B͘ir̴t͢h̢ Y̨e͞àr ̸19͠74
Age ̛42͡
̕archive.is/yyvMS
̀R̢ÒT͢HSCH̴I̶LD̷ L͘E͜AK̨S
archive.is/2Psz5
͘T̴h͠e͘ ̢p̡e̴d͟o͟tr̀affi̕ck͜i͞ng paste̕bi͝n: archive.is/fwtHb

͞P͠ic ̛r͜el͢at͢ed: ͜Jame͝s͢ ͞Ŗo͡t͟hsc͜h̴il̸d

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews did 9/11

No autosage!!!

And I'm gonna do a 7/11 and buy myself the biggest soda because something fucky is going on

Zalgo to the rescue!

Hope you anons carry the flame, because no doubt I'm gonna get b& for this shit.

Your sacrifice will not be forgotten
hope it's not perma or anything

This shit is less scary when you put a vidya game character as your op, thinking it's religious or something.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Who remembers Itchie Gross and Pizza Spice Packet LLC?

ikr

oh man a Rothschild? how do we even compete?

Threads are going on autosage and you think we're not already scared as fuck? The banhammer could be looming over anyone of us

Roger Stone was connected to Roy Cohn, the same man who ran a child sex ring in Washington DC to blackmail politicians. Roger Stone IS the deepstate. Anyone who works with Alex Jones is a shill

FOR PERSPECTIVE,

I was doxxed and had a thug sent after me just the other day. He was identified and arrested by police and is in the hands of the state now. I dont have personal security, I do my own. Have my own intelligence operations too. All I have to say is doxxing doesn't mean a god damn thing. Cool shitpost nigger. The only people who could ever successfully utilize dox information is someone in the military or police. Vigilantes don't just hang around online all day waiting for your shitposts. Actual lunatics who are homeless and without any ability to plan an entrance or an exit successfully are the only people who will ever act on these dox posts and they lunatics will never get past even the simplest of security guard.

James, is that you?

Doesn't it depend on the extent to which you're doxxed? If your SSN gets posted, there's a lot people can do with that.

Anything but that!

motherfucking hell yea. THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR FAGGOTS. and i would surmise some current cabinet members are at the end of that list now.

I'm literally no one. Im not even a ghost. A ghost implies I had a life to begin with.

Do you even know where you are?

We used to have an invasion board ffs.