My 11 year old brother has started to identify as asexual. this is flawed on a number of levels

my 11 year old brother has started to identify as asexual. this is flawed on a number of levels.

what do?

Beat the shit out of him.

Hide your slide thread

remind him that puberty is a thing that exists

11 year olds shouldnt have sex
so why is asexual a problem?

He should have been raised without tv, social media, degenerate friends, with limited internet, etc. It's the only way to minimize the risk of having a failure child.

he thinks he's going to continue to have no sexual desires into adult life

kys

every fucking day some Sup Forumsack brother turns into a faggot. is it a curse? or it could be the same retard posting the same thread again and again?

You need to get him exposed to some cute girls

He should be proud of being asexual.Also,he is too young,but a man can get perfection only without carnal desires

that's like worrying about a person that is full from a gigantic meal not ever having an appetite again. He's fucking eleven, get him away from that identity bullshit and he'll be fine

I would say that you're on the wrong board.
Now get out.

Fellate him.

He just thinks that since he doesn't get boners, he's asexual. Wait until his balls start pumping him with test at around 13, then he'll realize he's not.

It would save him a lot of time and money.

It just a boy, let it be. At least he don´t want
to suck dick.

Sorry for your situation.

I used to think all girls would give me aids at 11. At least wait until he's 13 before you start humoring this kinda shit.

god bless you mexico

this is my first time on Sup Forums. just thought it would be a good place to express my hate for my libtard cuck family.

to be fair /adv/ is the most douchey, mentally ill board on this site; he's much better off asking Sup Forums

JULAY
U
L
A
Y

who cares?
tell him it's normal not to like girls until he's older.

most likely, he is just afraid of being turned down.
Make sure he knows how to fight (wrestling and kickboxing) and make sure he is getting good food (meat and "bad" fat (basically what a dog would want)).

Don't fuck with anything else, or you will ruin him.

find out why he thinks this, given that it would take frequent exposure to faggot material for him to form this "opinion". If it's from a teacher in school, you should kill the teacher in an 'accident'

>this
it never occurred to me that the left was aiming for kids who aren't old enough to feel those feelings when they started pushing this asexual shit, the whole time i was worried about my kids becoming trannies

this

Bodyslam him into oblivion. If that doesn't knock it out of him throw him out of a helicopter

don't humour it at all, stamp it out at every instance and ridicule him if he tries to pretend that shit is real, otherwise he'll grow up into a brainwashed lib for life

Take away his cell phone, don't allow him to use the internet.

I used to think Phantom Menace is the best movie ever at 11. Who cares.

let him phase out of it dude. everyone goes through shit like that.

hes fucking 11 ¨!!

uf u ppl pressure him even more and harass him even more with sexual shit, u actually make him asexual !!

probably famscum in school they harass him with their SICK sex shit so much, he nos is simpmle DEEPLY DISGUSTED by women ....

very easy to understand.

but just give hum time till 14 or so. only then i would worry.

its because of our family.

its full of hyper libtards who believe in the wage gap and multiple genders.

lol same
What the fuck is with this neurotic introspective rubbish? He should be watching cartoons and play outside at that age, not drinking green tea while discussing his period. Smack your parents across the face.

Kids are retarded.

When I was young I thought I was part dragon. If I was 11 now and said that in the open they would label me as dragosexual.

Just beat one of them next time they start talking that rubbish. Preferably the biggest one.
It might save the little mans life tbqh

/thread

My old roommate was asexual. A weird but a good guy.

Then show him how to be a man (not the greek way though). FFS BE AN ACTUAL BROTHER!