What are you guys views on Baptists? Or Protestants in general. One side of my family is baptist, the other catholic...

What are you guys views on Baptists? Or Protestants in general. One side of my family is baptist, the other catholic, and I like the catholic side better.

Ive gone to several services at the baptist church, and I have to say, the amount of music is annoying. The preacher was also WAY to preachy. It definitely appealed to the the ethos. All the baptists I meet are bible humpers. Maybe not all baptists are like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uq1aP9mZqjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

depends if heaven is your heaven or if hell would be your heaven. they say "one man's trash is another man's treasure" -- so what will it be? will you choose the route of God the Father (Protestant) or will you choose the route of the false god the mother (Catholic hedonism) ??

Baptist theology is correct
Baptists are not Protestant but are Evangelical
There is not a universal Baptist Church as in "the Baptist Church"

Baptist theology is literal nigger-brand theology. Everytime you see a baptist church, 9 out of 10 times, it's infested with fat niggers and she-boons

You're probably on the northern side of the east coast
The SBC is the largest non-catholic denomination and largest Baptist denomination l, and is 85% white

Kill the heretics! Deus vult!

>bible thumpers
You dont sound Christian
>music
An hour long Baptist service is usually 20 min music and 30 min of sermon and 10 min collection . Catholic priest usually gives a 2-3 minute "sermon" and 55 min of repeated ceremony.

If you dont like the Bible or sermons and dont like knowing youre a sinner then Catholicism may be perfect for you.

No, I live in the south. "Baptist" is always synonymous with "Nigger" in these parts.

This redditspaced post sounds really christlike of you brah

The truly redpilled are non-denominational Christians.

>the preacher was too preachy
hmm

The demographics just don't support your ideas

>(((Pew))) Research center
kek

>hour
longer
>20mins of music
Fair enough but its multiple songs back to back and virtually nothing in between makes it seem longer. Besides it feels more like a rock concert than a worship.
>55min of tradition
at least we have tradition
>sinner
you guys like that word a lot dont you

So you're telling me that there is Jewish subversion at play with the Pew research center to where the racial demographics of American Baptists are skewed to show more whites, therefore you dismiss the findings?

Is this a "I'm only pretending to be retarded" moment?

(((Pew))) is jewish propaganda, sorry Jamal.

need proof

Don't talk back, nigger.

What's your goal here

thats how i expected this to go

The absolute state of christian threads

Baptists are better.

hes not even trying really

so your argument as to why baptists are better is jews

>reddit spaced
Interestingly, its not, 5 lines with one double space for conclusion. Do you even know what that means or are you that new?
>not Christ like
I made objective observation of both without defamation. Yet you say nigger in regards to your Christian brothers. Are you by chance an atheist or jew?

>brah
Intentional double space again to let you know that your plebbit pronouns make you a bit too obvious.

let me tell you about protestants

created by the eternal kraut himself to destroy christianity, always plotting/intriguing against the king
they got what they deserved

Nice reading comprehension.

>Baptists?
Isn't that the nigger church from the movies?

A baptist position on trannys in military as of 5 minutes ago youtube.com/watch?v=uq1aP9mZqjQ

>Stupid question. Ask yourself this: what the hell is a transgender, and should it be allowed to live in the first place?

Don't lash out at your betters like that, niggers.

Stop pretending to be white, Tyrone.

>better
>ancap
sure

It sounds like youre a Catholic already. Cool.
>rock concert
Baptist hymnal with choir at my church.
>tradition
good if you enjoy that, i didnt mean that as an insult. I personally enjoy longer sermons that go more indepth.
>sinner
Sorry but your tone here yet again makes me question your status as a Christian. Are you?

You're a nigger. You're a subhuman at the bottom of society's trash-heap by default.

Truth well put.
The SBC is Aryan majority and largest religious organisation in america.
Why do israelis hide their flag?

Not israeli, you nigger scum. Why do niggers insist on lashing out at their superiors?

I have no problem with choirs. In that sense the church you go to is prob more traditional which is good. I have a problem with bands however. And yes, I am a catholic.

From your tone and language you're clearly not Christian, plus you attack Christians like only a jew would. Why not just be an honest jew for once?

>superiors
>ancap emblem previously used
>still no argument
kek sure

I'm pagan like our norse ancestors because kikeonastick-ianity is for cucks and niggers like yourself, Jamal.
>o-oogabooga, I'll jus call him a jew like dey taught me on da reddit, cuz dat ain't "christlike"
Typical nigger rofl

Keep on kissing those nigger feet, cuckstian

>way too preachy

That's not possible.

>pagan
oh you mean the people who try not to be cool and mainstream like hipsters