You wake up in 1891

What do you do to politically influence the world around you?

Constraints:
>You have a 50 year life-expectancy. This means if you are 18, you have 32 years to accomplish your goals.
>What you do must be realistic, insofar as "kill all niggers/jews" is an impossibly large task for a single person.
>"Great Man" theory doesn't apply completely, but if you do kill X, hypothesize that it has some effect on the world, just not an engulfing amount.

invest in the titanic

Find the Soros bloodline and wipe it out

are you going long

This!

I would just try to advance technology as much as possible and maybe if I was really a bad dude we could avoid two major world wars but people would probably just think I'm a cook and as I entered into this world essentially as a drifter with strange modern clothes I probably wouldn't survive more than two weeks anyway.

Run for president in place of Roosevelt and pull a Romania

Wilson*

Find Nikoli Tesla an tell him to SHUT IT DOWN.

>Write everything that will happen.
>Become a scientist in germany, push up physics by 60 years
>Help Hitler get elected and have a tremendous knowledge advantage other other countries.
>Die a prophet and best scientist to have ever lived on the orbital station HH-88 around Enceladus.

I do nothing as the way geopolitics were shaped at the time, killing or saving a single person would not have changed anything in the long run. WW1, communism etc would still have happened later on. This is just fucked up the world was at the time.

I'd probably attempt to kill most of the bolsheviks and try to make friends with as many important figures as possible.

Initially, making money would be my primary concern. This can take the form of investing in Edison, Ford, and becoming an inventor. Investing in Colt before the 1911 came out would be a plus as well, but I can't think of any other companies to invest in.

Making friends with Theodore Roosevelt is high on my list, since if I can convince him to either endorse me as his protege, or just have him never place Taft as president, I could hopefully get an Amendment to Ban the Federal Reserve from ever becoming a thing.

Since I only have until 1923, I would need to get many things done before then. Having Lenin arrested and becoming key advisor to the White Army would be nice. Russia needed reform, but Communists aren't the way forward. Perhaps a constitutional monarchy would work, in the same way it worked for UK.

Avoiding the First World War is of top priority, as well as the Breakup of the British Empire. If the war does happen, then making sure that the Germans aren't economically destroyed is paramount.

After all that, I'd try and settle down and meet with all my favorite authors and painters.

Also would kill communists with semiautomatic rifles.

Become a firearms designer. I know enough about gun design that i could produce self loading rifles, modern handguns. The technology of 1891, metals, powders etc was good enough to support near modern firearm designs, it just took them 20 - 60 years to get their shit together.

Anyone saying they would advance technology or change history is larping unless you have detailed knowledge.

Hmm, I guess you could, through friends you acquired, convince Poland's Pilsudski to intervene in the russian revolution, helping the Whites.

1) Bust my ass helping FDR's business rivals until he is literally a homeless beggar, ensuring that based Hoover gets re-election and the economy is fixed by 1936 because the likes can only fight him and his cabinet's economic genius for so long unlike with FDR where he literally let them gut the damn nation for 7 years
2) Prove to based Bismark that I know what I'm talking about by providing him with troop and munitions movements in the beginning weeks of the french assault(I know way more about The Great War than anyone not getting paid to know about it should). Hand him Russia's eastern movements on a platter for the entire war preventing him from having his forces split at the end and guaranteeing a dominating control of most of the axis controlled territory and guaranteed victory
>Get a few Patriots who still remember what happened during Reconstruction to raid Woodrow Wilson home in 1908 and wipe out him and his entire family saving America in ways most people can't even imagine

He said realistic
You have to work with the knowledge you currently have, pay attention Pierre

Would never happen
Samuel Colt or John Browning would find and kill you for stealing their inventions

Get involved with the bolsheviks and steer them in a more Luxemburgist/less hierarchical direction; the vanguard party ruined communism. Also, get Stalin killed.

Take over the Ottoman Empire, genocide every single Turk, build a strong army and help Hitler win WW2.

a basic highschool education now is leagues above the highest geniuses of old, a university one even more so
the simple electronics knowledge you get from learning how your computer works and fixing some shit would cause a technological boom, and advance everything in the field a full century

if you have your phone on you, this advancement could happen in a matter of years, instead of decades

Ger to Germany and tell Hitler to slaughter the Brits at Dunkirk and finish them off before turning on Russia. Also tell him to listen to his fucking Generals.

Create the electric gutiar and other instruments then establish myself as the god of rock and rolll.

Wow what an edgy faggot you are.

Tilting barrel started with model of Browning model of 1900, open bolt sub-gun hadn't been developed, modern rimless pistol cartridges weren't developed, self loading rifles weren't a thing, the maxim gun was basically the most advanced firearm. 1891 wouldn't be a bad date i think.

>a modern smartphone in 1891
You fucking retard, you can't even begin to understand a smartphone's circuits without an electron microscope.

Unless you're saying you have fundamental scientific and engineering texts saved on your phone and know how to charge it without access to the electric grid.

Get Spanish Flu and die probably

>you wake up in 1891
nothing says I don't have the shit in my pockets, and I frequently fall asleep with everything on me

while having an electron microscope would be extremely helpful, you can gleam more than a few technological insights without it, and likely spurn efforts into making more sophisticated microscopes to look at the phone in more detail later on
they also have the perk of having the owner of the device right fucking there, which if they aren't some mall sharting dropout, would have knowledge about the components in the phone, and could explain some of the things they couldn't quite figure out

Question:
Would anyone know Im from the future?

reroll for beter isekai

>50 year life-expectancy

that was averaged from a high infant mortality- you are just as likely to live to 65 then as you are today. past that, today has some advantages.

Fuck you Nigel, you've proven you're not fit for survival. Not embrace your death on the altar of allah

>1891
Lincoln has already been assassinated, putting a stop to the back to Africa plans. Not much one could do to stop the events leading up to the world we are in now.

Use knowledge of the stock market to make a shitload of money. Found a popular newspaper, convince Americans that going to war in Cuba, and central banking are betraying the principals of the Founding Fathers. Pay hitmen to kill young Hitler, Stalin, and Lenin. Tell European leaders, revealing I'm from the future and that they'll ruin everything if they go to war with each other. Fuck young Princess Kaiulani and Molly Brown" because why not?

Oh yeah, and kill Donald Trump's ancestors to keep Barron from trying to stop me.

Not if he shoots them first. Nigger.

Assassinate the autistic cripple Wilhelm II.