Imagine a world like this. All of our problems would be gone

Imagine a world like this. All of our problems would be gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

mit.gov.tr/eng/katkiniz.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what about jews?
you only took out one of the many puppets.

not bad but we would still have muslims

Israel is the bigger problem

>All of our problems would be gone
>forget Africa and the Middle East still exist

roach detected

Me next desu

Hey roachie, how much more anti american ammo you got. Been enjoying your threads.

You forgot Alaska, you dumb nigger.

this
don't forget this roach was saying "based jews" in the other thread

>US is destroyed
>Nobody to protect the EU from middle eastern rats
>WWIII starts because of mass jihad
>The western world falls because brown people have already taken roots in europe and can spread like virus

I like these threads, roach.

What about fucking muslims? I don't wanna see women with burkas on the street, I wanna see skirts baby.

>Grogori, look! I am pretendings to be of Turkroach again!

>philippines
>enjoying shitpost
why am I not suprised

Turk subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class turks. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the turks all it would take to destroy this community is one kurdish bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% turk town until suddenly a couple of KURDISH bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic turk husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the turk women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their KURDISH children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior KURDISH bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Shoo Amerimutt

AL MAWT LI AMRIKI

>le 0% face

You sense of scale is for shit roach. You would need many more bombs than this.

I'll give you a

roach/10

holy shit I'm getting nuked as well why

>nigger asian calling anyone a roach

At least i'm 100% something
unlike Amerimutts

>Creating a power vacuum

The Raid spray rotted your brain?

Niiiiiceee

Why the fuck would anyone nuke Montana. There's like 40 people there

nuke silos

I like this roach, I'll stab you last.

Nice projection Hans

kek

turks are alright

Nice try göt
Iam a kurd
You Guys will be outbreed in 50 years haha

F that happened 8 million inosent Jews would die in a nuklear holocausts. Israel would lose their greatest ally. What are you some kind of antisemite?

Did I miss some ebin roach holocaust? Why is turkey poster so upset with murica?

>le 11% mongol 11% greek 11% arab 11% armenian 11% k*rd 11% persian 11% circassian 11% assyrian 11% slav face

Please Nuke Ohio.

Thanks.

figures a roach wants a nuclear future

50? make that 10

roaches are the most pathetic of all shitposter tribes day of the spray soon please.

>le 100% hitt*Te face
ftfy swampnigger

We’d come back from this and win

The funny thing is, I think the US could actually nuke Turkey and no country on earth would even give a shit. It actually might make people like us again.

Only roaches can survive a nuclear apocalypse.

>being so retarded you mistake a map of the United States for the middle east

This. Dont forget the chinks

Na man, the pedophile cockroaches would survive somehow

>MY ASS IS ON FIRE

They can still be exterminated

America being destroyed doesn't solve your shitty country problem.
Besides, the world needs America and not because of economic reasons, but because we are a nation to blame all your problems on, and once we are gone, you'll just find another, and I will guarantee you that the next nation will be more brutal.

Why do Tu*ks shit in the street?

>Turk
>Wishing for thermonuclear war.

He must have heard only the roaches would survive.

t. SHART IN MART

Nice projection roach, doesn't change the fact that you're more mixed than India.

How about all those filthy muslims then? There is no reason to let them exist.

low quality banter
get on my level amerimutt

>falling for obvious bait

nu-pol detected.

sage

sure thing
now SHOO wh*Teoid subhuman

I know you are a cuck and secrety wants us kurds to dominante your liberal whores from istanbul

Are you fucking retarded. America is literally the bastion of western civilization right now, the only other countries that even compare to it are poland. IF the USA falls, so does civilization.

suck a dick idiot try having some fun nce in your dreary fucking life.

>t. 33% wh*Te 33% sem*Te 33% mong*L

there is quite some truth in the.

but not ll. then the next biggest is islam. that also must be erradicated. alone with feminism and leftism ( because it's all the same - anti humane, anti freedom, authoritarian, parasitic etc ... )

There's always Russia

I'd like to see a world where Russia is the world superpower

Post Erdogan insults in turkroach treads.
Link tread in the comments on turkish websites.
Report thread to turkish authorities.
Turkey will solve 4chans turkroach problem.

>he shits in the fucking STREETS

Kek, statistics back me up. You're no different from the pajeets, Mehmet.

try harder

>Amerimutt got so assblasted he started to see delusions now
EL OL MAO

Absolute check. The white race does with us, and white Americans won't go quietly. Count on that you fucking roach

Nah, I'd rather have something like this.

Turkey will solve 4chans turkroach problem

Found the kike, now fuck off faggot
>muh based Russia meme
They're cucked by a Muslim ethnic state in their own country. 1 in 4 soldiers they have are Muslim

Maybe, it'd be fucking better than the UK right now

Yeah dude, I sure do love me some nuclear winter
>a roach
Ah.

Agreed, roach. Fucking do it then, I won't give a fuck, I'll be dead. Then you and all your brown brothers can run the planet into the ground, and I won't have to be around to vomit because of it.

>Bastion of Western Civilization

If this is what Western Civilization looks like, I want no part of it.

mit.gov.tr/eng/katkiniz.html

I almost choked on food I'm laughing so hard.
The roach is on to something.

this is me hiding this thread

Witnessed.
Not to mention the produce exported alone from California.

A whole lot of kikes in this thread I see. You're a traitor. George Lincoln Rockwell would snap your fucking neck and so will all your anscestors in the next life.

Turkey will solve 4chans turkroach problem .

I fucking know what you mean, I hate what my country has become right now. But still the US is better, I'm actually thinking of moving there when I graduate, I can't deal with how cucked the UK is right now.

>those quads

What did Kek mean by this?

I don't understand. That's not Africa?

>look mom, pol is bulling me

The link is the t*rks' FBI report btw, report this thread

I swear I will burn this world down if K*rd subhumans outbreed me.

>India
>even thinking he's part of western civilization

These.

Get a sense of humor. Even trolls are funny sometimes. Lighten up. There are days I wish we were all nuked

>chinks

they would proceed to genocide africa and maybe ME

then start making kids already,you have less birth rates than kurds right now,it's already happening

I hope they do too you little faggot. Turks are a god damn plague for the West