Immigration To Argentina?? (Leaving South Africa)

Hi Sup Forums, I have a serious question: Can a white family that immigrates to Argentina have a safe and a stable life in Argentina?
I am a White South African Male with a family who has been repeatedly rejected since trying to immigrate into the EU, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand.
I am a highly qualified Veterinarian (Agri Science) from Stellenbosch University. But apparently Vets are not sought after in the Western World, so I have been rejected because "there is no urgent need for people like me.
I have decided that Argentina is my best & possibility last chance to leave South Africa.

I am worried about drug cartels & political instability that seems to be endemic to South American countries. Hence my question.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Argentines
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah.

It's better than where you live now

>Argentinian whitw

Go to Chile, cartels are only in clombia and shitholes like that

DUDE.

Alright, try to validate your title with an university like UBA (universidad de buenos aires), agri vets are wanted here considering that we have a lot of farms and stuff.
If you move here, you'll end up in "La Pampa, Entre Rios, Córdoba, Buenos Aires" but not in the cities but bumfuck nowhere.

You can sustain here yourself with ~10k usd for 6 months for sure (or even more if you share rent or whatever)
If you find work in within your profession, it's likely you'll move to "el interior" (other provinces that aren't Buenos Aires. And probably live in your Boss' ranch. Learn decent spanish beforehand.

Sorry if this is messy, I typed this in a hurry.

but not in the capitals*

Thanks a lot dude. I will certainly do my best at trying to learn Spanish. And I really have not interest in living in a big city since I myself was born and raised on a family farm & I went to school in a small rural town. Thanks once again

Anyways dude, I got to go, but I'll give an email if you want to ask questions just do so.
, check name field.

No. Now find someplace white to move to

There are no drug cartels but yes some political instability (doesn't compare to South Africa though) and a shitty economy with no positive outlook.

Uruguay would be a better choice instead, it's a more rural and peaceful country than Argentina and they don't give out citizenship and gibs to everyone like we do. I think there are never enough veterinarians because the farming sector is huge. Plus legal weed and the laxest gun laws in all of South America (for naturalized citizens). I would gladly move there if I could.

Argentina is more dangerous and less politically stable than Uruguay, but also wealthier, that's for sure. If you came with Agri Science background you would do well, but learn the fucking language. There are tons of immigrants from the US and Europe. They do fine.

Do they have an adequately high HDI in Chile? I don't want my children to grow up in a poor environment.

If I had to choose I would pick Chile to live in

Been there once as a tourist it was nice

Chile...We're trying to help the guy, not having him slit his wrists.

Thanks bro, I would certainly do research about Uruguay. I hope it has a beautiful landscapes & nature just like Argentina. The main thing that attracted me to Argentina was nature & vast open spaces and the possibility of snowy climate in the South (Ushuaia)

Personally I suggest you to become aware of the latino trickery and our behaviour in general before considering having kids here.

And that goes for Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Argentina.
Now, if you work with cattle, sheep and stuff, you're likely to be surrounded by wealthy people who sent their kids to a nice school and that stuff, so don't worry too much about it (worry when they go to college, or when they reach puberty, lol).
I'm not going to tell you how to raise your kids, but educate them well and prepare them for the city life because it's likely they'll abandon their town when college age comes.

good luck.

Thanks dude. I have Zero knowledge of Spanish, but I am going to learn it ASAP

I like rural. Is land cheap? How's the cattle market? So much planning to do.

Look into Trump's new proposal for immigration reform. You'll be accepted. Give it time.

No, we're a plateau. If you want awesome landscapes then go to southern Argentina.

I don't know how much money you have, but if you're South African, with cattle knowledge, my bets are that you can get a good deal, live on the best part of town and gather with wealthy fucks in no time.

Verre broer, I wish you could come to the EU but things are just in an earlier stage of your situation right now. You'd fit right back in here in the Netherlands culturally.

I mean, the globalists who put the the ANC communist party in power are the same people in control of the EU and in combat with Trump over America.

Honestly, you'd be infinitely better off in Chile or Russia.

Search for "San martin de los andes" and surrounding areas, bleh, every town that's near Los Andes is quite comfy, be sure to research about the universities in the area so you can do the legal stuff regarding your title, perhaps they'll ask you to do some courses to re-validate your knowledge or something.

Regarding this, the best way to learn spanish fluently is to save some cash as I said previously, and move to Buenos Aires (Capital federal), and search for spanish for expats, do an intensive course of three months and you'll end up talking spanish like any other boludo around here (except chileans).

Chile's income has gone up 2500% and it's very peaceful at this point from what I understand. I drink imported Chilean wine on a regular basis, it's cheaper and tastes better than French wine. Chile is going places, but the average IQ is still not high enough to be considered a top tier country. I believe it will be, if they can get rid of the curse of taxation in time.

Isn't that a little extreme? Can't you get EU nationality and live there instead?

can't you get citizenship in a EU country due to blood laws? In Italy it works like that

The fuck you going there?

Go to Ireland or Canada bru. I don't know why the Canadians ain't letting you in.

I will research it. Thanks for the heads up

Do NOT go to the main cities (CABA, Rosario, Cordoba) cuz they are the center of all degeneracy on Argentina.
Go to the interior (Cuyo or Patagonia)

South Africa, a white country since the 17th century, has been given away by globalists to the black communist parties. They're now exterminating whites like the Soviet Union did to Russians. There is no too extreme when facing genocide. As more people with the means to leave do leave, the situation will become escalate faster and faster. Communists don't produce, but at least they were intelligent enough to stretch their resources. These are niggers, they have NO abstract thinking. SA is collapsing but Zuma makes billions off of being president. It makes no sense. Niggers are stupid, look at zimbabwe. Coexistence is impossible, they need to be exterminated in our lands before they understand that we don't want them and they go back to black nations.

>white
>immigrating to Canada

haha no, why trade one commie regime for another when there's even worse niggers in charge like Trudeau and literal somalian pirates

I came up here.

The government might be cucks, but they leave you alone the majority of the time. Fuck, I even have several guns up here now.

Move to Russia, preferably St. Petersburg/Moscow. If you're not lying about your qualification, you won't have troubles landing yourself a job in a nice vet clinic in Moscow. Salary will be alright too. And yes, you have to speak the language. Even in Moscow niggers are less than 1% population, quite a lot of muzzies though, but most of them are cool.

Can you please explain to me what you meant by "Latino trickery and your behavior in general if I consider bringing my white kids there?"

Do some Latinos steal white kids? I used to heard such rumours but I thought they were just urban legends.

Beggers can't be choosers you whiny ungrateful faggot.

Sorry to see you go, boet

No, dude, it's taking advantage of you in small shit. Or making fun of you in harmless ways. Pretty much like everybody does to a new guy.

If you're a chump, it's going to be worse, if you're a tough alpha, you'll laugh it off that would be it.

Nah, I mean yes there's an urban legend about a white van that kidnaps kids but I didn't mean that.
And I said having! not bringing.
But what I mean is that the typical Argie (dunno about Uruguayans) has a mindset where he always have to came up afloat in every situation as if our lives depended on that (even if it's something petty), but it's just a mundane generalization, farm people tend to be more honest and you'll be likely be able to depend on them whenever its needed, don't worry m8.

I mean, it's probably better than SA desu.

Baie dankie broer. We tried 5 times already to get into the Netherlands but we were rejected every time. After the last rejection we even considered flying in and then going to a refugee centre to claim asylum posing as Syrians, but we thought that it would mentally mess up our children, so we didn't do it, lol.

Yeah, as my brother here said, we're prankster by nature.

your kind will live well here. check this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Argentines

I get that you want to protect your family etc but you know if you guys actually fought to take your country back I don't think the West would try to stop you like they have in times past. In fact Trump would probably send you weapons lol

Putos

Never stop trying to go to european countries, and if you give up try going for Japan or Hong Kong or Macau or Singapore

fuck off we're full

>farm user
>veterinarian
>going to countries with almost no soil

You're a dum dum.

>not wanting a white brother
Idiot.

eres nuevo o que maricon?

Argentina is OK by world standards. Probably the best LA country along with Uruguay.

Foreigners are a rarity here so they're treated very well by the middle and upper classes.

Expect poverty though.

I told him those places because the fertility there is really low

Watch out! He will kill you and sell your organs

Went to buy some liver for my cat
Beware of what americans tell you about Chile.
They are cold and distant people and they hate immigrants, the women are mostly ugly too

@136284966
You don't even deserve a (you), chori.
The human body is quite messy, I'd rather not deal with that, also such biz is a chink monopoly, I'll pass.

A couple of Chileans came here, they were amazed at the variety of cheese and food we had on (a regular) supermarket.
I went to Chile and looking back, I would rather just bet the money I spent on the track, or on McGregor or whatever bullshit.

Then whatever your business is

Es rica la comida chilena?

I ate some local food that was good. But if you want to cook for yourself... the chicken was imported from Brazil, and the meat was like chewing a tyre. They had some dulce de leche that to this day I don't know what the fuck it was and even flour was weird.
I guess we have it good.

Like Cape coloureds

What the fuck? Are you an urban or rural vet? Because Australia is desparate for rural vets, to the point that they're giving priority scholarships to Australian Males, reality is actually forcing them to uncuck themselves they're so desparate.
Like if you know what a cow looks like and how to make a fist you should be a shoe in.

Es que usan mucho pescado, y el pescado en mi gusto hay que prepararlo con un monton de giladas para que sea sabroso. Seria bueno si se comiera mas pescado aca, pero es que a la carne de vaca no hay con que darle. Un bifazo con ensalada de lechuga al mediodia y estas hecho

Come to the UK as an expert fruit picker, all the eastern euros are fucking off apparently and if you believe the papers then literally no British person wants to do that sort of work and it's nothing to do with the fact that fruit pickers are typically exploited and paid lower than minimum wage, and all to do with the fact that we're just a bunch of lazy racists.

Shouldn't it be easy for a South African to migrate to the UK since they are part of the commonwealth. Why the fuck do you let so many Pakistanis in?

Tricking foreigners to improve our demographics.