Why don't we make our own video service?

With all the shit going down lately with JewTube and other video services taking down non-conforming videos, why don't we make our own video platform?

This might be retarded, but hear me out:

>free-to-use video uploading/sharing service
>completely anonymous
>no censorship
>no takedowns (hopefully)
>no users

Would this be a good idea? Yay or nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

i2p.rocks/stream/
archive.is/vVZov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, I'm an autistic """"programmer"""", so I might be able to whip up any dumbass ideas we might brainstorm.

In order to make it cheap enough on the hosting, it might be good to do it like how bitchute.com does it, via webtorrenting.

Yeah, that's my idea as well. A solution that uses peerflix that is versatile and scalable enough.

It might be impossible, since data traffic has gotten so intense that only the biggest companies like Google, Facebook and Amazon can keep a popular website running anymore.

It doesn't need to be a super-popular website, just a place where we can upload "name-the-jew" videos without them having to be taken down and then sharing them wherever.

Yeah!!! lets just simply "make" our own video platform to compete with YouTube!!! It'll be easy!!! Won't cost a penny!!! No hard work involved at all!!!

It could be helpful, but its also pretty important to maintain a solid presence on youtube to the extent we can. Videos are, without a doubt, the easiest way for someone to be quickly redpilled (especially in this generation with how short of an attention span millennials are said to have).

The ideal scenario is that your average normie (who leans slightly to the right) begins watching some non-mainstream political content (e.g., anything alt-light). From watching PJW or whoever, they begin to get recommended videos
along the lines of Murdoch Murdoch, etc.

There are many of those types of people who would not have otherwise sought out an independent video site outside of youtube (like we're discussing), and it would be optimal to redpill them on youtube itself.

See

Sup Forums should be ready with our own clones of facebook and youtube for when Trump passes a law reinstating healthy competition in social media and we get our own solutions linked up to all the other networks

Era of Data Scam social media is ending
Kill youthoughtcrimetube & kill facefuck incorporated
should be Trump's #1 tech and free speech priority

have a painless & seamless overnight replacement with a meshed together network of competing platforms so they're not lone data scam platforms hoarding all the data the users have put on over the last 8 years. you'd have meshtube, meshbook and meshtweet so that youtube & facebook for example would just be one company of 10 or so competing all interlocked together so that users see videos/posts and can interact with them even if the friends/creators are using another platform. end this data scam assault of the public square & ideas

all data: subscribers, views, comments, likes, photos, friends people have produced and typed up over the last 10 years (which they own, not the Data Scammers like they would have you believe) is on meshtube and meshbook the day this law is passed. for pewdiepie and his viewers, or your family and their friends using facebook nothing changes except they are no longer censored and facefuck is a $1billion company again like it should be. holding people's data hostage is not providing a hundred billion dollars of value to the world a group of 10 generation Z's could reproduce facefuck in a year it's not a special contribution to the world, what is valuable is the data (which the people typed up not facefuck). facefuck and ADLtube need a harsh wake up

end Zuckerfuck Data Scam Enterprises and ADL terror thoughtcrimetube

Best model is a streaming torrent model. Sites can be thrown up with indexes, similary to Kodi add-ons but not shitty. All use some common search database to enable you to find all videos shared in the pool. Videos are hosted somewhere, or many places, but they only need to seed it a small amount to get it into the mix. This creates a deeply distributed model, and the high percentage of OC will make it difficult to attack for copyright reasons even if you could. Fuck monetization - that is the ONLY reason people care about Youtube. Advertising as revenue is degenerate. If you create a "channel" in this model you'll be creating your own site that hosts a seed of your videos, index, and whatever funding schemes you wish. The videos themselves will be in the streaming video torrent and accessible elsewhere.

peerflix for life, m8

My plan exactly.

least rare-pepe poster clearly knows fuck-all about tech. this isn't actually that hard. The key is to ignore all of the e-celeb fags who will avoid it because they like their advertising monetization. Fuck them.

The question is...is the person who makes it going to go mad with power?

For it to take off we just need to get a few front-end sites set up that others can copy as a template. Do you know a good "how to upload to peerflix" for dummies guide? We need a simple 1-2-3 steps thing. I also suggest rehosting a shit ton of content currently on YT and start posting those links. Encourage forums etc to get these links to work embedded. In a few months people will know the name and will treat it just like YT.

Already exists, dumbfuck. It's called IRC and will still exist when your kind is looooong gone....

you could and use bitorrent technology right?

Because there's laws involved. If you don't take down copyrighted content, you can get sued and if you allow illegal shit to go on, the government will come for the server.

Why do you think the owners of file sharing sites are always on the run?

It should actualy be called jew tube

yeah, im sure you'll foot the bill for it, fucking idiot.

Post an in-ine IRC sourced video right now, faggot.

This "we" that you speak of has to have access to large amounts of funds and also servers all across the globe. Do any of you have that? If not, then it's not gonna happen.

Are you being retarded on purpose? Do you even know what IRC is?

You can't take down videos if they aren't hosted on a particular server. They're torrented, P2P, can't take that shit down.

What they could do is take down the frontend through which you show the videos, but by that time the source is on github and 10,000 other code sites.

There's no bill, idiot. You don't seem to understand anything at all about how video streaming on the internet works, so why not shut your mouth?

you'd lose the normie audience

Blah blah blah.

Lol. Retards.

Peerflix, no cluster servers needed.

im surprise there isnt a Sup Forums on the dark web

oh look, another person who doesn't actually understand how streaming video works here to create doubt. spoiler alert: uncertainty and fear next up!

1. bandwidth costs
2. the value of a social site to users is in the amount of users it has

There are hundreds of video sites objectively superior to youtube, but they don't matter because they don't have millions of users.

>lol i trolled u
>i was only pretending to be retarded

Fuck off, sliding faggot.

Because no one here has the money to support the servers

As I stated earlier, it uses bittorent technology. The "website" itself just fetches video magnet links and streams them. No high bandwith requirements.

Also, the point isn't to be uber-popular, but to have a place where to upload sensitive videos without them being taken down.

people will just use youtube, nobody cares about the drama except kids.

There are already hundreds of sites that allow you to upload any kind of video.

Even stormfront had their youtube equivalent.

Segregating yourself on the internet always fails.

Can you give me some examples of the stormfront-friendly video service websites?

Also, if anyone wants to contribute or brainstorm, join here: wnMrqa4

Just take over the adult gif board lol

I don't remember the name of the stormfront youtube but it had the exact same functionalities and all the videos were about Hitler and etc.

>join here: wnMrqa4
Is this discord?

ALSO NO MONEY

Yeah, it's Discord.

The idea I'm proposing is something like PopcornTime. You can't actually "take it down". You could take down the frontend, but not the videos themselves, they're torrented.

Little money is required, but I'm willing to pay out of my own pocket whatever is needed.

Using the bittorrent protocol is a good idea. A decentralised solution with magnet links means there is no central server for content to be censored or taken down from.

ARPAnet, the progenitor of the Internet, ergo, by extension, the Internet, is designed to be decentralised and resilient to attack. We should follow the same model.

To quote Jon Gilmore; the 'Net sees censorship as damage and routes around it.

Unrelated, but I've noticed that a lot of people on Sup Forums talk the talk, but they won't walk the walk.

When it's time to shitpost or talk about "saving the white race" and "saving civilization" or "contributing to the cause", they're vocal.

I'm proposing we actually contribute something tangible instead of just shitposting and LARPing.

I studied programming and computer engineering as well, but I dropped out. From my limited knowledge, making the page isn't really an issue. You can solo design it and also get a 'domain' relatively cheap. The big problem is maintenance. Making sure your page is safe, having enough stability to be popular, those things need a lot of investing.

Actually, the backend will be the most challenging part.

Maintenance comes in second, design and shit comes in last.

Agreed, That's why I'm going to follow this thread AND help it what little I can (since I don't know much about the actual coding, etc.)

Awesome, here's the """"central command"""":

wnMrqa4

Just use dailymotion

>supporting e-celeb vlogging and not thought out writing and speaking

None of these people who moan at the camera for an hour haven't said anything that wasn't already said by better people, all of which have already been exhaustively posted in transcript and copy form on counter currents.

Stop supporting plebeian methods of discourse like social media backed e-bitching.

I generally consider Sup Forums more like an ''intelligence'' agency that figures shit out so others can execute. Plus, it's against ''user'' mentality to coordinate into a serious project with other anons. We're also all arguing and undermining each other, it's a miracle how good things can come out of it :DDD

That's true.

>Why don't we make our own video service?

Because you can't afford to lose money on one like google can.

I already do
I have my own vps I stream off of.
It's like totally gay af tho, no homo.
i2p.rocks/stream/
I need to write a blog on how to set it up but on general it's pretty easy.

archive.is/vVZov

It's not about e-celebs. The easiest way to redpill normies is in video form. This service would allow you to share sensitive videos without having them taken down.

Especially with YouTube's new censorship features that are incoming.

Read the whole thread.

Cool little stream example, but that isn't quite what I've had in mind.

Something more like a YouTube frontend, but with a peerflix backend.

We should start some kind of Kickstarter
Promote it as the ultimate free and fair page
Get some YouTubers to advertise for it and migrate their
But how much would the servers cost? How much the maintenance? If you want to mess with YouTube you better be able to provide the same safety and professionality

start writing code and getting cdn set up idk

see

Pizza pizza

Steemit.com is a block chain based social media apparatus that pays cryptocurrency for posting, upvoting or curating and commenting.

And as every post goes into the block chain, cencorship is impossible. You can't even delete your own posts, though you can edit.

A solid way of funding the troll army.

>blockchains
>scaling
pick one and only one

The real problem with youtube is their advertiser. Pepsi, for some asinine reason, seems to think, like everyone else in the industry, that an add at the beginning of an alex jones video automatically means they share the same point of view, which is the thing in the business that not only mind boggles me the most but also infuriates me the most.

This is so stupid and irrelevant and so much out of touch with our time and with REALITY for god sake.

Your adds have nothing to do with the content of the video you're playing them on, stop listening to your '''''''''''''''social behavior expert'''''''''''''''''' who haven't even interacted with the real world in over sixty fucking years and base all their claim on the stupid mouse uthopia experiment.

We see an add, our brain knows its random because it's the internet. I cannot put it simpler than that, there is no deep psychology here that associate your product with the video im watching, you're not mk ultra, stop rubbing your hands like flies, this is not helping yourself, you're losing money.

just play your fucking adds, everywhere, whats going on the website you're advertising doesn't concern you in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

When will someone fucking tell em.

I've said the same thing OP, this is a good idea. We just need to make sure nobody is using it to watch pirated things, tv music, also we need to make sure it gets popular somehow, I can make YTP memes if you guys make it. We all would need to work on making the community big, also the problem with the anonymous thing is people would want to follow people who make certain kinds of content so i think accounts are actually a good idea on a video sharing website

Scaling? Why would that be an issue? Certainly at this point.

Also, they're rolling out plugins like chainbb which brings back the old bulletin boards form of communication

But these people aren't saying anything unique or worthwhile. Better and smarter men have said it better and smarter than any of these people who put out a weekly video moaning about seeing a mixed race couple.

The problem in the west is the soul, and the lack of knowledge of who we are. This is why Bowden put so much effort into getting people to read about their own history and culture, because just your race is not enough. You need to show that you as a people are worth saving due to your own demonstrated uniqueness, and no one is doing that, because it's easier to speak unscripted at a camera for an hour and week and get money off Patreon.

Greg Johnson archiving and posting pamphlets, leaflets, and speeches by past thinkers does far more for the movement than these worthless halfwits with a camera.

I would totally help however I can with this. Would def give some startup $$. How hard would this actually be though?

It is gaurenteed to not make any money at all, I mean youtube can't even with all their shit.

They're big advertisers are international globalist corporations who see the anti globalist sentiment on YouTube as a threat to their globalist corporatist utopia.

If it were up to me, I wouldn't want storing user data that could be used against the users.

I don't want ATF to force me to give up the database and shoot my dog.

Great to have you on board. For a more coherent conversation: wnMrqa4

Because that would only serve to increase the bubble mentality we have now. Libs would keep using YouTube, and the only people who would use your site are people who aren't allowed on YouTube.

That's basically the point. Having a service where we can upload stuff that is going to be taken down on YouTube and other sites and sharing them.

Why don't we just reach out to the largest youtubers who would Stan against this. If we can get a pewdiepie on our side, that would help immensely.

Why not make it decentralized?
Base it off ostatus since there is an active existing ecosystem.

but that's my point, they think they're being genius overlord while in fact they're sinking the sinp purely out of ego. If I was an illuminati I'd spin my adds everywhere and if a soccer mom would get offended I'd make a fucking press conference and go there in person to call her a cunt and that I dont care, you WILL buy my product end of the line.

It's so fuck up that their own tactics is... killing them, but like... Fuck idk its so hard to explain... You've got this genius, this mastermind who devellop a virus that will infect and kill everyone INCLUDING HIMSELF and it's like he doesnt know that...

wtf man

Can you do an Ms paint drawing of what you imagine you want for the layout of the site out of curiosity?

Doesn't anyone read the thread?
The design/layout is not really a concern right now. The backend is.

no one will use bittorrent there is too much of a stigma. Also there are massive privacy implications.

Sup Forumstube?

How? I mean the amount of bandwidth required would be huge. Many thousands of times more than Sup Forums here.

We would either need a wealthy wealthy backer or ads out the ass. And nobody is going to advertise on Sup Forumstube.

It is a nice idea and i would do what i can to support it but. Seems unlikely.

Also creators cant be "anonymous". Otherwise how do we follow particularly good channels from shit ones? Sift through everything?

>Why don't we make our own video service?

HERE IS WHY

Imagine you are trying to search something, you go to google search (assuming you still use it, I mostly use duckduckgo now) and search about it, if you dont find it, you go on with your life or whateaver.

The same happens with youtube, people think youtube as the google search of videos and sometimes audio.
Youtube to many is not just an site to upload your video and allow people to watch it by streamming.

This generate a problem where your videos will sort of not exist if you arent at youtube.

One thing that can maybe be the solution is to upload your video somewhere else, and then create a channel at youtube and put a video just a picture there (with full title and discription), this video has a link where you can click and go to the other site.
The idea behind including just a picture is that they won't problably be able to block your channel or video, this because your video is just a picture. At the same time your video will be findeable at google.

If you are uploading at your own site, you could even include a FAKE interface like google, with search field like youtube, red youtube icon. when you click at youtube icon you go back to youtube, when you click search field and search something it goes back to youtube and search the thing you wrote. This is to make the user experience as seamless as possible, while still being hosted at your site.

Team up with Gab and make a media power house proposing one thing: Free Speech for all.

It's just streaming magnet links, it's not The Pirate Bay.

see

Its intentional. First, they don't think they'll kill the platform. With the video game videos, make up tutorials and pranks, most people watch those and know little about the political end of YouTube.

Also, they're globalists. They want open borders, unchecked migration, wage poverty and the rest.

You didn't think it was just rothchilds and Soros calling the shots, did you?

>gab
>technical competence
pick one they dont even know what CORS is.
user enumeration would be trivial and people can still abuse copyright the difference is a dmca takedown notice would affect VIEWERS too.

why not bitchute?

I though Milo should have created a social media platform after the twitter debacle.

The rebel is creating their own app for their videos, they anmounced the other day. Maybe with Milo, Cernovich, Jones and the Rebel, maybe we can get them together to really create an alternative.

media goblin is a free opensource "youtube" system that will soon be decentralised. check it out

So its hosted like a bittorrent? The swarm has the video?

Videos would die all the time.

The only reason torrents work is people are downloading and uploading shit for days.

If I'm watching a video for ten minutes and then stop watching it am I still hosting it? How? Do I have a cache of watched videos being constantly uploaded to others?

I admire the idea but it seems untenable. Has it ever been done before and if so where?

Their gamers are awakening and calling them out, their prankster are scared of going too far now, fuck even the ''how to'' community is scared of swearing.

The only thing thats gonna be left are going to be wierd animated shit made by AI and podcast complaining about the current situation.

I get your point but I disagree, I don't think it's a status quo for them, they may delude themselves out of ego but it's not the truth.

We have to keep producing massively racist, sexist, homophobic, and other triggering shit to get more advertisers to leave Youtube due to the massive amounts of offensive content

We have to make Youtube a platform for hate

New video streaming can arise out of its ashes

No porn, I assume this website will become mostly pornography if it is made

YouTube doesn't have people taking down videos, it's an ((((AI))))

Who's going to pay for bandwidth and server maintenance. Shkrelli is going to the slammer so he's out. Palmer Lucky maybe?

>But these people aren't saying anything unique or worthwhile
Neither are you.

If we keep putting out massive hate content and find ways to get our material out there (even comments are effective) it can seriously hurt advertising on Youtube, its been done before

Is gab.ai any good? The Pizzagate hebe David Semen was shilling for it in December.

They claim to be all about free speech, so naturally only those shunned from other platforms are there now.

I think you can still buy private shares in it. $1000 in shares gets you a coffee mug.

>So its hosted like a bittorrent? The swarm has the video?

There is a technology that has both.

An gamer youtuber called bluedrake is making a technlogogy for his community (people that like his videos and plan with him) that mix normal youtube streamming with torrent (seedding) like stuff, there is a video where he talks about that.
He is doing that becasue many months ago he saw youtube "was dying" and decided he had to do something.
Also because he plays alot of fps simulators like arma and etc.. and youtube think his videos are war journalism and reduce or remove his advertisement money

gab.ai is shit

Thus forcing them to get ever more Orwellian in their tactics. Saying negative shit just for triggerings sake is counter productive. We need simply continue being brutally honest and analytical in ways that no reasonable person could argue are racist and hate filled.

We need them to jump the shark in terms of censorship in front of the normies in order to better shock them from their cognitive dissonance. Not reinforce it by playing into their narrative of a bunch of islamoxenabigaphobacists

It's deader than Twitter in 2006. There's no mobile app and I doubt there ever will be. They struggle to find advertisers. Speaking of, no big corporation will touch it.

Which are easier to circumvent than human censors.

>>completely anonymous
>>no censorship
>>no takedowns (hopefully)
Hosting costs money. With this you can't put non sketchy advertisements.
So it would have to be paid, have porn-tier ads or run of donations.

It's a really bad idea just saying...
completely anonymous with no censorship makes it a cp magnet.