Is this what heaven looks like?

Other urls found in this thread:

propheticrevelation.net/original_sin/the_serpent_seed_3.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Pbr8IA1R5DE&ab_channel=HRothchilde
youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The exact opposite, gender wise. Is anybody married in that pic? They wont be. Except to Christ

This is the utopia I pray for.

Our kind will rise one day. Red power!

Wish I was ginger desu. I wish our culture would stop demonising gingers. It's absolutely terrible. Is it a Jewish plot? They demonise gingers and blondes (whom they call dumb), the whitest of peoples.

No soul detected

Victims of the coming refugee HIV epidemic

ugly ass ginger

T. Ahmed

>Gingers

World's biggest cucks

Gingers are not even human

Didn't even know that there were Dutch gingers. Thought it was just Welsh, Irish, Scottish, Russians and Jews who had gingers.

Ginger beard... I can get into ginger crowds whenever I want but if I wanna not be a advanced orangutan then chop it off And I can get away with normal

Feels good

Of course it jew hate.

There's no queer heaven you triple nigger.
You are going straight to hell ;^)

Where is word queer in Bible? How come Christ never came through benisbagoo or had any? And blessed us? What's with the passage on the 144,000 and being undefiled by women? There are no vaginas in Heaven. And since only men in spiritual bodies (women get those too) can marry Christ, just what are you talking about, woman organised pharisee and molech whore laying in a woman's bed with some bacon on her period? Huh? You can even see at least bisexuals or lesbianism is blessed in both testaments. You need to study serpent seed. Her mixing with another species blew out her gender. In a gnostic gospel Christ turned a woman into a man just to be able to talk to the disciples. No male nor female in Christ. propheticrevelation.net/original_sin/the_serpent_seed_3.htm

I am a ginger and I am married to an asian. :(

french are ugly tho

kill yourself leaf

>ginger
Definitely not human's heaven

>gnostic
boiling in hot excrement :^)

Why are redhead girls always crazy. They look fucking hot, but are always straight up insane, no exception.

Do genes for red hair fuck up the brain?

Thats most white americans so i figured same for brits. Every other hipster has brown hair red beard
>inb4 le 56%

Just making points. There were like 25 others that you conveniently ignored. Big fucken babbies. Ignore people's flags. Debate what they say. Youre lost
Fucken fatty beetus babylonian. Tory Smith.

>talmudic term for the Messiah

>not a single soul on that street...
just kidding. I love redheads.

it'd be some kind of crazy pressure gradient to boil in cold excrement

Gingers and redheads were actually highly regarded in Viking societies. We even preferred orange cats.

Hating on gingers seems to be some yank/anglo meme

No, youfilthy goyim schmuck.
Heaven looks like THIS.

Actually it started in the BIBLE

Just put it in a shit bomb and target indians as a failure. I dont believe in the gnostic stuff but here you are saying how cool are their may mays

>Do genes for red hair fuck up the brain?
Yes. My dad and his side of the family are gingers and they're all fucking psychos/drug addicts/alcoholics. Fucking Irish nigger genes.

>The Mormons, yes the Mormons was the correct answer

youtube.com/watch?v=Pbr8IA1R5DE&ab_channel=HRothchilde

Fags burn in hel(Romans 1:26-32)
kill yourself

ever been to a 95%+ white city?

My wife was hot, smart, loyal and sweet (with a temper). Maybe don't always autistically piss them off and fuck with their heads and you'll have fewer problems. Also, after angry arguments, she fucked like an angry demoness. Lost mine to breast cancer, and it sucked all that spirit right out of her, but those were some good years. She'd throw down right alongside me like a fucking shield maiden, too.

He who hasn't the son knows not the father. Is trump a guy who'd go? Fuck no!

>Gingers

Nope

>Inb4 1/1.000 cherypicked ginger qt

>for this cause
>for they worshipped idols of animals and REPTILES (ribbit) and males and females in a city with an epidemic of such started being paid pagan shrine hookers and cross dressing
>homosexuals as coined as a term in 1880 by a kike
K

>Youre lost
>Youre
Ok gay, enjoy hell :^)

fuck off muslim

How terrible. Needs more diversity.

h-how did u know :D

Grab em. I dont ask God for forgiveness. Tory smith. Mu daughter's ass. Steele saying the piss tapes were minors. Kiss of putin youtube video. Epstein trial. Mocking the disabled. Quasi time travelling son. Same author writing about him writing about "the last president". Middle names of Christ in that family. I was a carpenter too. Bible says antichrist will be roman and assyrian. The town in Germany from where they come was roman and assyrian. So we call him Cyrus instead. Put into office by unclean frog spirits. Nobody has the balls to read the link I put or google TORY SMITH

Gingers are always either 3/10 or 9/10, no inbetween

dang nigga is this the fag pill? shit's strong

Thanks dude. I dont like pillery but to help my gender :). Enjoy. Do you have any questions about this kind of stuff?

I'm ginger and I want a ginger gf so bad

>I wish our culture would stop demonising gingers
It's a Kike trick. If you're expressing red hair/blue eyes you absolutely carry Neanderthal genes.
Neanderthal/Denisovan brain tissues are what makes one smarter.
The Kikes want it bred out of their cattle.

Why do redhead women not like redhead men? I have red hair, and I've been hit on by every kind of woman except redhead women. It's like they see redhead men and say "nah fuck that".

I just want to make beautiful redhead children...

YES!
Where is this so I may go there some day?

Because even kids with half a soul are better than those with none at all?

Srsly, they put up with a lot of shit. Why have kids that will deal with the same thing?

I'm GINGER! IT's a fucking JEWISH trick man! I am 25 and can't get pussy becuase the fucking JEWS demonize redhair i can't fucking belief it.

>ireland

White girls in general have always been difficult for me. My red hair is like a fucking love potion around Hispanic and black girls though, which is unfortunate because I don't date outside my race

You need a soul to go to heaven

I was teased for a lot of reasons, but never my redhead. One time a kid said he was going to beat me like a redheaded stepchild and I pissed my pants laughing.
Don't know what the hell you're on about.

>put up with a lot of shit

Good. It builds character.

It forces you into depression

ginger= higher Neanderthal genes= higher IQ= higher chance of mental illness so possibly.

also the color red alone triggers aggressiveness, perhaps looking at the mirror too long as women do is the cause.

Yeah if you're a pussy

Not my fault if you can't handle the banter, you bitch boy

You faggots should be put down and killed

Imagine how much (((they))) want to genocide them.

It really doesn't it causes mental illness and withdrawal. A little teasing yes but not 'a lot of shit'

women in general seem to not like lighter features on men, such as eye and hair color. Jewish trick for sure, since redhair is attributed to royalty and beauty moreso than blonde.

My dad just sued people who bullied me for harassment since eventually they'd touch me. you little pussy bitch. Not my fault we aren't living in the medievil age bruh.

mine is, its great

>heaven
>full of wh*Tes
nah it would be hell

Where is this I have never seen so many happy ginggers

>tfw redhead/green eyes wife
>tfw brown hair hazel(brown) eyes

Yes, but there is other shit as well like you can fly through space and terraform planets with your mind powers.

Do lots of mudslimes have a ginger fetish or something?

>This is the utopia I pray for.

And this is what you got instead white boy.

Gingers face more risk with surgical procedures because it takes more anesthesia to make them lose consciousness so you shouldn't wish you were a ginger.

That's why gingers absolutely hate going to the dentist.

must impregnate all of them with my white seed

No.

Right side.

Yes, but missing viewing platform of jews being endlessly devoured in Sheol.

no. no it is not

Too white this is evil

White heaven is the best heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY

I married an asian. I didn't set out to do it, I was worn down.
They fucking love it. They are also good wives. They are not submissive though.

I don't find redhead women attractive myself. I don't know exactly why we don't like each other.

I recognise you. You're a pagan larping half a fag possessed demon whose daddy is the snake

Rqce mix with shitskins goyim prevent this kind of organized resistance to our rule..

What city?

2nd Revelation 1:1-3 ~ "and all year race mixers, all ye gays. All ye harlots, and all he backbiters, shall face the wrath of GOD, and no mercy shall be given upon thee. And forever and ever, thy blessed white aryan men and women shall sensibly chuckle, at thee DISGUSTING DEGENERATES. Amen"

>second Revelation

Shit bait. I'll give you a 0.5/10 and that's the best I can do

you are disgusting

What a waste of your genes. Enjoy your ugly hapa ginger kids

>bullying toughens you up
I know you're just a troll, but you're really really shitty at it. 0/10

>Gingers
Ew. Give me blondes or hell even some cute brunettes would do.

(((Bible)))

All white women are ew gross. A white man should mix with non-whites.

>t. shitskins

only niggers think blondes are the best.

lol, there was a reason God was always telling the jews to go out and kill other tribes and take their virgins- so they wouldn't end up being a bunch of inbreds. Racemixing works if you also enforce your culture. Look at how powerful the islamism is right now.

No

8th Revelation 1:4-8 ~ "if ever a Passer by, witness the coal of burning, thy shall strike thee down with a stone, and if thee miss, thee throw once more in the head. For the year shall come when no man says shall thy ride ever end, for the ride shall end in glory for the almighty. And the clean, white aryan man and woman shall inherit Europa forever more. And all thes things may comest forth, by the 7th day of the seventh month, two thousand and twenty five years after our Lord Christ's mission"

Brunette w/ pale skin & green/blue is best imo

>believing in kike book
Typical race mixer

Your precious kikes and kike on a stick were the personal pussy dispencer of actual Aryans, yet you worship kikes.

Patrician taste

You develop a mental illness from bullying because your massive ego misconstrues playful banter with an attack on your livelihood. The issue with gingers is that we have a very visible and fairly rare phenotype, so naturally it will become the subject of conversation and even the target of teasing. Stop taking yourself so seriously.

If I had a nickel for everytime some fellow redheaded cunt caught a few jabs at themselves taking it like it's the ultimate form of prejudice and not just the normal everyday shit test that men tend to utilize to gauge how much of an insecure faggot you are, I would have a few dollars. But then again, I live in America and not bongland. Maybe you guys actually have a legitimate ginger prejudice problem, but that's your problem