GRAND JURY REQUESTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON

FBI Vault just released Part 12 of 12 of the Hillary Clinton files.

It includes information that a grand jury request was made to Clinton's email server, but Obama's DOJ stopped it from going further.

WARNING: Sup Forums IS BEING SLIDED TO PREVENT THIS FROM BEING TALKED ABOUT

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-12-of-12/view
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/philip-celestini-named-special-agent-in-charge-of-the-intelligence-division-of-the-washington-field-office
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKBN1AJ1SW
newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/what-the-trump-russia-grand-jury-means
archive.is/Ss6eS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-12-of-12/view

Bump.... worth looking into

bump. Everything is whited-out. How can you tell this has anything to do with HRC?

bump

If it was released from the FBI vault as part of the hillary files, it has to be related.

This comes just days later than a grand jury was made for Russia investigation, the timing is certainly interesting.

Bump

The real travesty here isn't that Obama blocked this but that Trump and his DOJ didn't carry through with this when they took over. Why is Trump protecting her? That's the real question.

bump

Resume bump

Bump2

This was jan 2016, not Jan 2017.

Bump3
Featuring qt

What would happen if it was proven that a grand jury in the Clinton investigation was either
>intentionally quashed by DoJ
or that
>one was convened but operated as a sham
?

Bump4

I wonder what name/email fits here...

>lets see how this plays

Kys fggt

SLAM!!!

bump for bumpability

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-MAILS
BACK TO PLEBITT WITH YOU SLIPPERY SHILLFISH

I'm going to slide anything that doesn't include an in depth action plan for the day of the rope.
Kit-up boyos!
S L I D E

somebody needs to teach this cunt a lesson

>want trump to fulfill campaign promise of putting her in jail
>get told to kill myself by another trump supporter

Bumpity

DOJ updated their server records yesterday for hillary-for-prison.doj.gov, among others

Bump

The current list of FBI special agents at the WF (Washington Field office)

Philip seems like an interesting fit for this email, assuming his middle name is long enough. He has connections with McCabe as well.

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/philip-celestini-named-special-agent-in-charge-of-the-intelligence-division-of-the-washington-field-office

Bump5

bump

Holy shit the .gov and everything

>Announcement that Grand Jury against Trump has currently been formed
>"FAKE NEWS, STOP INVESTIGATIONS REEEE"

>Heavily redacted email that says nothing about Hillary in the first place
>"WOW BOMBSHELL, surely we can get her on something after the dozen investigations that already happened, it's all a conspiracy reeeeee"

Stop eating paste.

Bump6

That's how.

Well that's fucked up. But we also know lynch met with bill personally, and the state department bribed the fbi to not look into this. I'm not sure the doj killling a grand jury is any bigger than that.

Bump7

Bump for justice

>Grand Jury against Trump
Proof?

Yeah, get the fuck out.

Bump8
Low on phoneposting photos edition

It's literally been in the news cycle for the better part of a week.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKBN1AJ1SW

Holy shit

The whole system is fucked. Why isn't anyone doing anything about this?

Bump9
I'm all outta bumps for now.

99.8% indictment rates when it makes it to a grand jury

>Heavily redacted subpoena responses with "HRC-XXXX" stamped on everything
Yeah, def not hilldawg

but drumpf is the president

drumpf has the power

and hes the one going to jail becuase of his crimes

>Attachments: scan.pdf, scan.pdf, scan.pdf, scan.pdf

My mistake.

It turns out Hillary had a grand jury to issue subpoenas.

Either way, it contradicts OP, that Obama shut down a grand jury against her.

newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/what-the-trump-russia-grand-jury-means

>In the Clinton e-mail case, a grand jury was impanelled to issue some subpoenas—a fact that was only recently discovered—but it was never used to issue any indictments.

This can't be happening. I'm in charge here!

>unarchived shill
archive.is/Ss6eS

> grand jury has issued subpoenas in connection with a June 2016 meeting that included President Donald Trump's son, his son-in-law and a Russian lawyer

Doesn't say anything about Trump himself

Bumpuuuuuuuuuu

Bump

Bampuu~...

bump

Bump for justice

Must be nice to get investigations in to you shut down, who did it, Spying Susan Rice?

Maybe because she's dead

My concern is I thought there was a grand jury for clinton during the whole email controvery. Couldn't this leak be related to that grandjury? Not to the one that is going on now

Can someone find this guy's middle name?

More likely it was Loretta Lynch

bumpru

Ah. Elizabeth Carlisle

Wow, is that true? That's fuckin incredible. So now how did Hillary, her entire staff and her entire State Dept staff avoid any convictions from theirs? Just lucky I guess? Wow. Kys

>b-b-b-BUT MY 99.99998% RATE

CUT THIS DYKE INTO PIECES
GET HER ASS INTO COURT

bump

It's worth noting the area where the grand jury would select candidates from is a 75% Democrat county.

I'm sure 3/4 of a jury would not choose to indict a Democratic candidate.

contributing

Juries have to go though stuff to ensure its balanced. Of course I'm sure there could be high up Jews to make sure it was an unbalanced jury

obligatory bump

shill

BUMP

We really should all be more shocked and outraged that a grand jury, which the lugenrpesse tells us produces hard criminal convictions 99.999999999999999999 % of the time actually let Hillary Clinton go.
I mean, isn't that so shocking guys?

PURIFICATION
NO PLEADING
DONT GIVE DEAL, HILLARY DIES BLEEDING

bump

If there is a plan to indict her, it probably has to be an airtight case and there are a lot of imbedded Democrat loyalists within the DOJ. You have to win that battle before you fight the other.

Bump, lock her up, hang everyone involved with shareblue

I wish these weren't redacted to all hell but they're still a great source. You can fill in a lot of the blanks by just piecing together these an wikileaks stuff.

Yet Sessions let's this witch hunt of an investigation happen and recuses himself from it. What a retard.

Right now? Civil war as lefties declare Trump is purging his political opponents.
After all the pieces are in play? Maybe something happens.

>If there is a plan to indict her
There isn't

>a lot of imbedded Democrat loyalists within the DOJ
Yeah and they're all working with Mueller to investigate Trump

Who decides where the grand jury select their candidates from? Can this one be influenced by the decision? Or is it just because of the state?

sry
Krautbro here

>Trump and his DOJ

President Trump doesn't have a DOJ. Jeff "I Cuck Myself" Sessions turned over the entire department back to the democrats at the first opportunity. Sessions is compromised. Either he betrayed us or he's too old and over the hill to do the job.

Is this gonna stop the trump impeachment? No? Yawwn, man I'm just so sleepy. Should just get some early rest for Sunday.

bump loan

you don't think he's trying? meanwhile they are trying to push this Russia shit on him, fucked up

top ten anime betrayals

yea, you guys at shareblue believe your own lies, amazing

She does not deserve a jury.

Pps.15 - 23 give an indicator they're dealing with Grand Jury subpoenas and/or evidence. ...I think.
This may be the one Obama stepped in to block, though, yea?

I really hope this happens. No more whataboutism from cheeto in chief and frogtards about investigations.

arbitrary names, or intentional?
terrible opsec if they are what they say they are, comedy gold if it's "IT assigns the names as they see fit."

could it be that this is the missing link? Donald Trump knew all this before, but needed a reason why he should order to reopen the investigation. He needed the proof that Obama shut it down.

page 29
>RE: Grand Jury Subpoena dated
>Clinton FBI Vault
she is going down like WTC7

This stuff is dated from early 2016 before the email leak, before election night and most certainly before Russia.

So what could this be about them?

Bump for Bolling. Fascist-left strikes again.

>linking a known cabal programming and propaganda sites on Sup Forums
proof leftists are too stupid to be in society with the real humans.