Why is everything niggers do about being a nigger?

Why is everything niggers do about being a nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=dqshYG4qvT4
gallup.com/opinion/chairman/181469/big-lie-unemployment.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same way everything women do is about being cunts, everything faggots do is being faggots, etc. Physically unable to achieve anything else.

For me this remains the most profound picture ever taken of Obama.

For me this remains the most profound picture ever taken of Obama.

>AH SHIT NIGGA YOU GOTS PUBES ON YO HEAD WHA THE FUCK

>King Nigger even bowed to an 8 year old

Obama thread?

is that /ourguy/ malik on the left?

When you need to fund a radical terrorist group to fight the radical terrorist group you originally funded

It's the only thing they can actually take pride in, because they don't have any real accomplishments

wow, I get the smell. Like black wood, and leather sandals.

This one makes me rage

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Official document, funded by the US government under the Obama Administration.

Blacks hate white people.

I'mma cry
because it says ifunny fucking shit man

because for the last 70 years black people have been told by white people that they are supposed to explain to white people "what it's like to be black". so their brains are consumed with trying to identify how they are different from white people and even inventing ways to be different from white people so they dont have to think too hard about it. it is the result of coddling. too much "tell me how you feel" bullshit. they will literally never accomplish anything until they stop thinking about being black. that's why the smartest niggers come from africa where they arent preoccupied with that kind of bullshit.

ANOTHER ONE

Im pretty sure

Thank God it is over.

How's it different than this?

fpbp

they have nothing else

Juice, chicken, gorillas

>(((Pavlovitz)))

ikr, its almost like outside of just being black, there is nothing profound going on.

For me, this remains the most profound picture ever taken of Obama.

Should I go get some Popeye's? I have to go to the nigger part of town but I can't say no some juicy chicken

>30. Breathe

Is there ever a time in black culture when it isn't appropriate to wear sunglasses inside? Funeral maybe?

Truly an inspiration to all ancaps

>inb4 obamaleaf comes and ruins all our fun

youtube.com/watch?v=dqshYG4qvT4

Rubbing a niggers wog head is supposed to bring good luck, doesn't work if you wipe the shit stains off your hands.

Kek

>22. When they don't own their whiteness

So now you niggers want me to own my whiteness? It would be my privilege

if that boy was white, this would be the most racist picture ever taken of Obama.

Pizza party?

100% True

I actually don't recognize those people, but Im going to take a gamble and say that they aren't drug dealing rappers. Also they are white and dressed respectable. You dress up to go to the most influential office in the world, you dumb nigger.

>Obama
In the back of the group, follower.
>Trump
In the front of the group, leader.

do you guys realize Obama is the best president the U.S have had in the last 45 years?

I realize this is a fucking shill thread.

I'm so thankful that because of obama my own government can legally kill me
thanks obama

Funerals mean extra sunglasses to hand out to niggers that don't look solemn enough.

but dont you know obama shrunk the budget deficit?
Thats a completely relevant metric.
Conservashits will never understand that jobs created is a relevant metric, even though obamacare forces people into part time.

>he doesn't know that the obama administration changed the definition of what unemployed means
Top kek, all the smart Germans really are dead.

gallup.com/opinion/chairman/181469/big-lie-unemployment.aspx

Black is their only identity.

Obama still created the most amount of jobs more than any other president

18. Practice Colorblindness.

You don't like that?

OK, then. Get your worthless asses to work.

>most amount

learn English

>no fun allowed
It's a joke

why was she so uppity?

>president create jobs

HE JUST REALLY REALLY NEEDED TO KNOW U GUYS. NEEEEEEEEEEEDED TO KNOW

>Obama still created the most amount of jobs

YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT

I DID, WE WUZ JOB CREATORS N SHIET

also trump's outpacing obongo

uhhh, ashy much?

The same reason everything white supremacists do/say is about white identity and "muh jooz".

They have no accomplishments and nothing to be proud of, except their race.

me in the back

part time jobs are not jobs.
this. the definition of unemployment was changed under the Onigger administration. nice to see you here oniggerleaf

Malia!!! oh mama

Thank god thats fucking over

>the most amount of jobs
>most amount of apples out of anyone else
It works idiot, learn english

I disagree.

Full time jobs aren't jobs

Fuck off, Obama-leaf. Your man-crush isn't in office anymore.

Sorry, hans, can't tell with you germans sometimes.

>larping as obamaleaf
He has high quality photos, pathetic.

She likes the BWC

Disagreeing with fact.

Hello 911, yes I found the snowflake

Uuuuuuuhhhhh oooohhhhhh

"You is a dumb" works too, but that's not proper English, stupid leaf.

>didn't have a single budget enacted throughout 0bama's term.
>government funded by continuous resolutions to hide growth in gubbmint

Do you have the longer version of this where Obama reaches over the glass to point at what food he wants? Classic low IQ behavior.

I never noticed Barack in this video

Facts still say that Obama was the best President

That boy's putting his hands through Obama's hair just like he used to do with his fath-

That is fucking disgusting. I won't even share drinks/food with my relatives.

>I disagree
You can disagree all you want, you're still wrong.

>Blacks dressed like clowns vs Whites dressed well

The debt hasn't dropped at all retard

I hate the way niggers type and speak. It's like a kindergartner picked up a thesaurus.

>facts

>Bait this lazy
Common even a leaf is better than this

>ChartGo.png
>no fake sources
You leafs used to at least try...

That's all niggers are or can ever be honestly

screw you it took me a lot of work and i was proud of myself for making that

Was the kid part of his $60,000 hotdog delivery?

never again
fucking sneakers

Literally, just girls being girls. Over 90% of white slags would act that way. Even Paris Hilton would, and you don't call her low IQ.

Horrific nigger stench. There's probably still chicken bones hidden around the oval office.

>i was proud of myself for making that
Well you shouldn't be

>a used up coke whore that inherited here wealth
>not low IQ
What now?

A big difference is everyone in the photo you posted is dressed nicely rather than wearing clown clothes like those in Even Kid Rock there is dressed fairly respectfully with a dress shirt underneath a sweater.

After seeing that picture a user posted on here, I get sick to my stomach when ever I see a picture of Obama with a child.

It's the picture where a little Asian girl is sitting on his lap. In it he is obviously turned on and touching her ass.

C'mon, Kid Rock and whoever that cowboy guy is... Take off your hats indoors. Show some respect for the POTUS and the White House. Inexcusable.

haha DJ Khaled honorary nigga

animalistic pack mentality
funnily, just as fascists

>"So I just stick my pee pee in there"
>"Yes you stupid gay nigger"
>"Couldn't you have found a boy or something"
>"..."

Nope. He just redefined what counted as unemployment and used number tricks.

Right before he left office, he said there was a problem with 1/3rd of Americans "not participating in the work force." He said we needed to encourage immigrantion reform to increase that number. Because the issue was most certainly, not a lack of jobs. No sir.

If the economy was so fucking awesome, why did casual eating Diners like Denny's and IHop go extinct?
Strange how people could only afford to eat cheap fast food, or really invest money to go to a nice place.

Also strange how this was right when the $5 deal started and became a huge hit. You know there are so many coincidences of price slashes during this "prosperous" time in American history.

I turned 18 and entered the workforce right when he was president. You motherfucker.
The economy was at it's worst. At that time 1/3rd of Americans were unemployed. 1/3rd. It was extremely common to hear many people had been on unemployment for two years, since the start of the recession. In no fucking country is that good.

Also thanks to Obamacare, every single place only hired part time. Because you had to offer health insurance to anyone who worked full time.

So not only were places not hiring, the places that were made it so people had to work three to four jobs to reach the lowest standard of living.

So fuck you leaf, and the moose you road in on.