Is Sup Forums full of sociopaths...

Is Sup Forums full of sociopaths? If you fit the bill you need medication not cringey muh hitler youff heil third reich memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kfxjw2H7Am8
youtube.com/watch?v=YiI6takX-Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=tVDMG1-eA4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like I'm just cuhrazey and there's nothing wrong with the world. Going to bed now.

you've left out "creates and/or posts lists of stuff everyone does in order to play the 'see, I'm not worse than other people' game"

No I was caring towards my fellow man until learning the truth

Probably yeah.

No offense but are you a moron?

The right wing retards are the furthest thing from a sociopath, they lack the intelligence, self control and self awareness.

They are completely controlled by their nature like an animal, their feelings guide their beliefs, a need for control leads them to create close minded generalizations and try to simplify the world as good and bad, their weakness to be alone leads them to be connected to other people like themselves only and care for them to the point they feel threatened by anything different leading to extreme racism, homophobia etc.

There isnt anything more emotional than a right wing drumpflet.

You think Hitler was a sociopath? He would only be a sociopath if he only spouted the nationalism/racist autism just to get the losers to die for him and fight his wars, but he most likely actually believed what he said because of his deep insecurities.

You think killing people makes you a sociopath? He literally excused his actions like most emotional people as "necessary" and "for le greater good"

Real sociopaths dont care about such idiotic excuses because self awareness is a thing

>every woman

Kek

All of these fits America.

Psychiatry was an attempt to imprison those who might threaten political power by claiming that traits of successful driven people were insane.
They were right to be afraid, be very fucking afraid.

Hmm this reminds me of someone.

>sociopathy is bad
Most successful people are sociopaths. There is a reason they are able to consistently ensure their survival and propagation of their gene pool despite hating society

>Superficial charm
None of that
>Untruthful & Manipulative
Too honest for my own good
>Egocentric
Not sure
>Devoid of remorse of empathy
No
>Seeks to dominate and win at all costs
Don't we all?
>Never apologizes
Nope
>Expert story tellers
Haha no.
>Presents themselves as a hero-with high morals and philosophy
In my own head
>Incites emotional chaos
I try
>Feigns like or love to get what they want
See dominate and win

Is that David James?

Kek, underrated.

pol is full of good hearted people who have been hurt too much ;_;

>Devoid of remorse or empathy.

That's a psychopath. The difference between a sociopath and a psychopath is that a sociopath can feel empathy/sympathy but not give a fuck about it while a psychopath can literally not feel sympathy/empathy and can not understand why it's bad to hurt people beyond "Because I'll get punished for it if I get caught".

Good example: a sociopath can still give a fuck about his/her family, but a psychopath won't at all.

as opposed to?

this is sadness. such a pretty girl, yet so desperate for attention

> pop psychology image
> helps lefties "diagnose" everyone who disagrees as a "sociopath"
> demonstrates several of the key criteria for sociopathy within themselves
diagnose deez nuts faggot.

> shity low rez webm
> unattractive whore in cheap latex
> faggot in gimp mask so you cant see the comical expression of pain
> doesnt include the nuts getting racked.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kfxjw2H7Am8

the balls must be racked.
youtube.com/watch?v=YiI6takX-Q8

>One post by this ID
>Euro flag
>Attacking Sup Forums users
>Nothing to do with politics

slide thread

your tiger claw cant defeat my golden armour technique!
youtube.com/watch?v=tVDMG1-eA4I

at first i thought all of those apply to me, but
>never apologizes
is not true

why the fuck wouldnt you apologize to people, its literally a set of worthless words that can get you far and get you what you want

i never understood why do people turn apologizing into something big
suddenly because i said 2 words that person has emotional attachment to they matter

same with i love you

i love people and am sorry for them all the time,
just fucking say it, you dont fucking ahve to mean it, are you some kind of spergs?

You are confusing two mental illnesses which are not taken serious any more. Science agrees on that

>muh detached Machiavellian mentality makes me smart.
Blackpilled lefties are the pinnacle of decadence.

life would be easier if I were. i'm just a remorseless narcissistic alcoholic

no it wouldnt
you would just care less and everything else would still be shit

>untruthful & manipulative
this is literally the only truthful place on the internet

I fit 8 of those
I'm just a really honest guy so I'm not manipulative and I don't try to trick people