Sup Forums is a Christian bo

Sup Forums is a Christian bo...

Give no thought to the morrow.

This. What you do unto the least of these you do unto angels or unto Christ

"free" "healthcare"

>free
Watch out jesus a DRONE STRIKE

What taxes do homeless pay for universal care? Better outcomes. Cheaper costs. Fucking Noseberg
Pic

Give unto Caesar. Nice fiat usury paper computer system though

Sage

>free

You cant do that. Read the rules

Read the thread

jesus also wanted all who dont work to starve

Nope. That was about bringing men into the religion

liberals sure are generous with other peoples money

Jesus didn't get his money stolen from him though.

2 Corinthians 9:7King James Version (KJV)
7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

2 Thessalonians 3:10King James Version (KJV)
10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

>1 post by this ID

Neck yourself.

The money you create is fake and charge your brethren interest on it. Funny because by all metrics the left is better with govt budgets than the right and at the top you dont work. No tax returns. Etc etc etc etc

""""""""""free""""""""""

see Also Jesus hates fags (Romans 1:26-32) and hates everyone he's torturing in hell right now.

>capitalism doesnt do this
With what to show for it? Derivatives; inheritances; lemonade stands; computer games; and degeneracy
>muh money exchangers reeeee
Nice argumet. Focus on the other anons in here who are posting

Those were idolaters. Said reptiles and animals. Much like your frog POS. Trump said he doesnt ask for forgiveness. That right there is bad enough. I already responded to this "free" thing. It gets tiring debating self righteous assholes with Stockholm syndrome

no it was about communal living
jesus was sort of a religious version of communist

the type where you get beaten the fuck up for not working

Greed is one of the seven deadly sins and that means no free gibs

It says "men who lust after men" you retard. That's all fags. But I wouldn't expect a fag to be able to interpret the Bible.

Romans 1:26-32
1 Timothy 1:8-11
Mark 10:6-9
1 Corinthians 7:2
Leviticus 18:22
1 Corinthians 6:17-20
Leviticus 20:13
Deuteronomy 22:5

Seven deadly sins are a meme. Those are still sins though just doean't say it's rhe seven worst.

I love it when liberals who have nothing but contempt for Christians, use Jesus and scripture against us to push their political agendas.

Yes, and sodomites die. This is exactly what I have been trying to tell everyone.

From one goal post to another. Thats not a right wing argument at all. A wrong wrong so now it's still wrong and leftist
For this cause. For the cause i said. I dont do that. You do. They got cursed with their frog sex and became opposite to their nature. If i did it i'd be cursed and become straight and this applies to women too. Fag is not in Bible. None of your passages have anything to do with me. David and jonathan ejaculatrd together. Longest love story in Bible. What does exceeding in tears mean? Molech for leviticus again. In female beds. As you layeth. I dont do any of those things at all. Christ blessed the faggoty centurion. Spoke of born eunuchs and the marriage PARABLE. Which doesnt exist in Heaven and neither do women. Then there's Hagar. Ruth and naomi. The ethipopian. Regular eunuchs in isaiah. And the 144,000. That you're defiled out of. Youre anachronistic and a pharisee. A barren coward. This place is a ouija board so dont be a hypocrite and cherry pick deuteronomy. Type out the scriptures let's have a debate. Im tired but will stay if you prove your own claims. Nobody says all those talk about this subject. Only you. You are selective. You walk before Christ and lie all the time. From peterson to anderson. To pence. All degenerates. To trump

Hi fags take my daughters. Hi grandmas and kids. How'd you get here without surrogacies again? GRAB FUCKING THEM is sodomy. Do you think nobody married can have anal with their spouses? Where was asses mentioned? Strange flesh is angels. Not men. I dont think angels have a need to use the washroom

I've seen tour autistic posts in other threads

Your a fag and will burn in hell, reprobate scum

Romans 1
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

But he didn't turn around and charge other people. Obama care burdens the cost of healthcare onto the nonexistant middle class. Jesus didn't do that. A real miracle would be lower the cost of healthcare

For this cause. Ive seen your shit too. You ignore the symbolism on here. The fact the frog is a literal satanic emblem. You push and push and delete and are a liar. Gotta go now you lost your chance. Im right youre wrong. Christ hated hypocrites. Why would a greedy movement such as yours be appreciated by Him? Fuck off and diddle yourselves. Ciao. Cant stand you. Truvada

You dont listen to anything. Completely complacent and brainwashed. Where did OP say free? How is obamacare free? You killed the public option and all health bills. Let alone purely universal care. The argument is not about shekels it's about access and who pays. Rich or poor

>only christians have to follow christian morale based on their religious beliefs
Uh yeah. Stating it in the EPIC latest meme picture doesn't mean it's not true

It says free. It can be. Whatever. Jews gon jew

>Where did OP say free?

In the macro? Stop being retarded.

It is exceptionally hypocritical of conservative christians to shit on poor people and refuse to help them

healthcare != health insurance

VERY IMPORTANT VERSE BROTHER, AMEN.

conservative christians are the most helpful and give the most to charity, they also have the highest social support groups.

california is a trash heap for a reason, no one gives a shit and the government sucks at trying to "help" people.