Liev Schreiber ATTACK!

Do normies know about his weird family?

twitter.com/latimes/status/893934676875907073

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/892236465727578112
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liev_Schreiber#Early_life
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Do normies know about his weird family?

Lets enlighten them. Link this thread, you're about to see the future of liberal 'men'

Who the fuck is this and why should I care

Hollywood is an occult tranny factory. Many of them are Judaeo-Masonic science experiments.

>why should I care

Because no men of the future should be doing this

Or this.

Or this.

California is a breeding ground for faggot communist lemmings, what else is new

Or sitting like this.

Or this.

Or this.

Or having fathers that do this.

Or this.

Or this.

Or looking like this.

Or this.

Ya its weird but U have a problem. Get help.

Or this.

Or DEFINATELY looking like this.

STOP

THIS

FUCKING

FAGGOTRY

NOW

these are pretty normal for a family with small kids though. The rest is creepy

Remember, you can save this boy's manhood. Report Liev Schreiber to CPS. Get him investigated.

If you need more proof that Liev himself was raised with an abusive idealogy, look at his wikipedia. The (((answers))) will not shock you.

BANG YOUR KIDS

Excuse me for exposing the truth you pedo fuck.

The truth doesn't run from me. Especially from Sup Forums.

I'm fairly certain Ray Donovan would beat Liev Schreiber to death with a baseball bat, so I can see his point.

Another degenerate pedo Jew faggot , save the children from this faggot call the police now !!

Police cant do anything but you can and should get the word out by retweeting this post. It will pick up stream in the media :

twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/892236465727578112

oy vey!

>When your twink son practises the tricks you taught him in public

Jesus fucking christ kill this cunt.

Lets not call the kid names. He didn't choose this. It's all Schreiber's doing. If anyone a faggot it's his father.

This is what our boys were born to be. This is them unchanged by liberals.

Jee! reminds me of the time my father used to kiss me on the lips when I was a kid.

Yea, hollywood is officially fucked. I thought they were just spouting messages for shekels. I guess they actually prescribe to this shit.

Le Québécois?

The Television Critics Awards are going on and John Horn from NPR was explaining how they make it known that they want to see transgenders and interracial relationships. They're all gay jews.

How did you guess? Seriously?

Because it's a latin thing. Anglos don't show love to their children.

Hollywood worship means supporting pedophiles. Kids these days don't know the harm they're doing second-handedly

Don't know what's scarier: This guy acting weird with his kids or you having all these pictures of this guys weirdness.

Oh shit!! Wait he has 2 boys? I thought it was a boy and girl? What the fuck??

Hey, you're right. Lets never reveal things that happened in a child-abusive home to the public. Lets make sure no one knows so it can continue to happen. Yes. Lets allow Liev to mentally abuse the boy so he can grow up and commit suicide as 40% of transgenders do. Even better, since he is most likely being sexually abused by his father, he can do the same to his own children as that cycle is documented to occur.

Great idea Mr. The world is looking brighter from your post.

who gives a shit. he groomed his son into being his own personal fucktoy. you fags do the same thing, only try to teach your kids to be grown manly men and then put the revolver in your mouth when he would rather minecraft for 16 hours instead of learn how to fucking fish.
plus the little fruit looks like he loves it.

>looks like he loves it

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How isnt the dude being investigated yet?

Liev "open my son up a little wider" Schreiber

I only know through Sup Forums so I doubt it

The social workers here are Jews. Friend works there. They refer to their department as the "baby snatchers." Will harass you if your kid comes to school with bruises.

>occult tranny factory

>occult tranny factory

God what a fucking faggot

He's fucking them right?

Can we stop blaming the kid? His dad is at fault.

Of course. Most gay people are only gay because of sexual confusion at an early age. Pic VERY related

This fucking same thread with the exact same comments posts every single day. The fucks going on? Bots? Crazy mothafucka? Am I crazy? That being said this guy is definitely harming his children.

>who
actor fuck
>why care
Influence.
Apathy isn't a virtue. It simply means you'll hide more and more until there's nowhere or no one left.

>Influence

This. We actually have the upperhand to make pro-trans fags look bad

Why are jews, by blood, pedophiles?

Liberal media won't cover it because "le pro crossdressing daddy" bullshit. Sad!

Civil war against degeneracy WHEN?

*rubs hands*

wouldnt surprise me

the tranny kid looks like it has a close relationship with the father. his female roleplaying are signs he wants to imitate women because of the way daddy treats women , and tells you what kind of relationship the father has with the kid

desu, i'd be happy for my husband to be that comfortable around my boys. that's closeness, and not necessarily related to pedophilia. One of the problems young men have is a lack of closeness with their fathers, and it leads to all sorts of perverted outcomes.
That said. there also appears to be trans ideologies being pushed onto the kids. That's not ok. 96% of boys grow our of cross-sex identifications by the time they are 14. might still happen with these two.

Hot

>96% of boys grow our of cross-sex identifications by the time they are 14. might still happen with these two.

Doesn't ease the possibility they'll be bullied to oblivion once peers see these photos in school

an actor who openly fetishizes his children

For the love of god stop.
Or hack his computer if you want to full story

He's doing it for media attention and to get more acting roles...google his acting history..he is literally selling his family out for roles ..10 years ago he would be blacklisted..but since the media pushed this b.s. and made Americans except it...its gorgeous

Daddy..
You..
Like..
A drug

>full story

Like a horror film trailer, you dont need to see much to get this story. Guy is fucking his kid's lives up. Why isnt liberal media reporting on this like Cosby?

Unlike the Cosby case, they actually have evidence this time.

Around yids, hide your kids

Oh but theres more user.

Knights & Magic live action looks great

I'm sure there is, and I'm disgusted thinking about it.

Damn Liev has the body of a little girl

His blue shorts are exposing his hairless legs

>these pics are evidence of a bad dad.
No. Taking issue with these pics show issues with your own father (i.e. Abandonment or molestation). It is normal to hold and kiss your family. This is your maladjustment, not his.

That being said, Im with you on pushing transgender lifestyles on kids. I once knew a kid who pretended to be a dog for TWO WHOLE FUCKING YEARS. Every dinner out for TWO ENTIRE FUCKING YEARS she would bark and pant and we all had to smile and nod and tell her she's a good puppy. (She's normal now (15) thankfully and looks back at her TWO UNBELIEVABLE FUCKING YEARS as a dog with embarrassment)

It really bothers me that user has so many pictures of this family and kids, I mean have a shittone of chink webms but nothing near this fucking guy.

Considering his kids are sitting like girls and he pushes this shit on them, yes, he is a bad dad.
A shit dad in fact.
That's not him, it's his wife, you can see him sitting/squatting behind her, look at the black shorts.

This is not how you fucking raise young boys , i don't know what faggot retard household you were brought up in, but these two are gonna be seriously seriously fucked in the head when they are older, probably will go to many spiritcooking sessions.

See here Mr Schreiber

Fine you got me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liev_Schreiber#Early_life

jesus fucking christ

single mothers are cancer

from his wiki
"The couple's first son, Alexander Pete, was born in 2007. They call him Sasha, a Russian nickname variation of the name Alexander.[30][31] In 2008, Watts gave birth to the couple's second son, Samuel Kai.[32][33] In April 2010, Watts said that the pair would have a third child if they could be guaranteed a baby girl or twin baby girls.[34]"
they wanted a girl so they made one of their sons into one

>his kids are sitting like girls
No faggot, no. You have a point with the handle sucking & the Harley Quinn/zombie bride cosplay.
But it's ok for a man to hold his son. This isn't 1950. It's ok for a man to be platonically close to a man. It's good for a dad to put hands on a child in a way that's not violent or as a punishment.
>fuk what happened to you user.

>No faggot, no
Yes faggot, yes.
His children act and dress like little girls, and neither of them are female.
I'm not saying it's bad for a dad to hold his children, I'm saying it's bad for a dad to have his sons sitting like little girls and for a dad to tongue-kiss said sons in public.
It'd be one thing if his children acted and dressed like regular boys, but compound their behavior with the way he acts around them and yes, it becomes more than suspect.
If you're too stupid to see it that's not my problem.

>Not how you raise boys you need to beat them and keep them at arms length to make warriors

I'd bet anything user that:
- you're an 18 - 24 year old kid
- Still kind of question your sexuality
- Scared of male affection either due to abuse (phys or sexual) or abandonment
-have an alcoholic or similarly defective mother
- haven't had a healthy relationship with a woman because of it.

A man can hold his sons. It's ok to nurture some as you protect. It's healthy to love.

just coming here to agree with you.
The world needs more non-sexual closeness within families.
what is "sitting like little girls" - they are just sitting. I fail to see how that can be gendered.
doubth thoth says wise

>>Not how you raise boys you need to beat them and keep them at arms length to make warriors
Excellent strawman, couldn't have said it any better myself.
>what is "sitting like little girls"
Crossing one leg over the other.
Most boys/men don't sit like that because it's uncomfortable when you have a dick and balls.

>because it's uncomfortable when you have a dick and balls.
wrong

I doubt you have a dick or balls.

Henry Mackow has done extensive reporting on this

Then your dad is incestuous. Jihad be upon him.

i bet you wanna see them faggot
you're the one who can't stop obsessing over a father and his children
who cares if they're feminine, it doesn't mean anything. I think you're just projecting your perversions.