Midwest Alliance General: Memeball Edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the Midwestern region of the United States?
>Germanic heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MI, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI

midwestalliance.webnode.com/

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

NEW PODCAST EPISODES: youtube.com/watch?v=9UKOst1M6bE

youtube.com/watch?v=_-zom8jBk5Y

Twitter: @midwest1488

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement
>Redpill fellow midwestern whites

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lawrence_Seaway
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw not a yank cuck

Made one just for you

Illinois is not invited. Sorry.

Fuck off we need to unite.

Wouldn't it be entirely landlocked? You're gonna need to ally with either the East coast or the Northwest American Republic unless you want to have to fly over hostile states in order to trade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lawrence_Seaway

We have the Mississippi, the great lakes, Eire Canal and rails. Plus were the breadbasket of the USA so we would be self reliant.

>thinking us Midwesterners would adopt a cryptofascist government just to spite brown people
uh no thanks sweetie I enjoy individual freedoms

Cucks will be the first to go.

Me wanting individual rights instead of a nanny turbo-government is somehow ME getting cuckholded? The fuck do you think you are? I bet you live in Urban Indiana. Maybe people would go more along with this movement if you toned down the unironic stealing of the Imperial Eagle. Get creative.

>kool aid drinker
You have individual rights under fascism dumbass. You can still own guns, have right to privacy and no nanny state bullshit. You have no freedom now so why are you bitching about it the first place?

Don't you think you could more seriously convey your message about the pros of Fascism if you DIDNT take from Nazi icons? Just a thought? You really think the way to introduce the American masses to Fascism is through the Nazi design and symbolism which were drilled into their skull as the ultimate evil? I think you could better capture your ideals if you used the AMERICAN spirit of the matter. Whats wrong with our eagle?

No. This is who we are. This is our race. I doubt the average american knows what the fascist eagle looks like. It's time for the white race to stop being cowardly and stand up for who we are.

I'm from MI and I don't (and will not ever) trust or converse with people from Ohio.

I can concur that this is also the feeling of most of us in the state regardless of race.

We are White Americans. We are not Europeans. And while true we should most definitely not be afraid to stand up for ourselves, the way to do it is to bring a fresh outlook to the table that Midwesterners can get behind. You will NEVER get anything done if you just tote the words of and methods of Uncle Adolf around like they expect us to. We are AMERICANS, user. We nationalism more than ever and European design is just cuckoldry.

Using Nazi imagery is the adult equivalent of the 15 year old wearing an evanescence shirt cutting themselves because dad had to take them to school that day

Being American means nothing anymore. Anyone can become an American regardless of race. All American Patriotism/Nationalism means is consumption and Israeli cock sucking. This is who we are, and we will not stand down.

Its up to us to change what it means to be an American. You wanna stand up to the kikes you take the word back and make it your own. I'd sooner be associated as an American Radical than a Skinhead Neo-Nazi who represents an Army that lost the largest war in history and carries more Propaganda than any other group.

No. We are Midwesterners and this is who we are. The rest of the country is too fucked to be saved.

Who we are is Midwestern Americans.You may not agree with that terminology but you will sooner rally us under that name than an independent german larp state that unironically uses Nazi imagery. Hard to swallow, and because of the sheer lack of subtlety OP wants to employ this idea will sadly never take off.

>tfw when the larping nazi changes his flag