TEACHER GETS 10 YEARS FOR UPSKIRT VIDEOS

apnews.com/be93fd4017f04665a977a6c8deb83a9a?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/father-teenager-sex-physics-teacher-flight-28-year-old-16-not-lose-royal-navy-career-eleanor-wilson-a7874446.html
archive.is/PIrAJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((teacher)))

I'm guessing the teacher was male. A female teacher can give hepatitis to her entire kindergarten class and get probation

Those ice creams look lovely.

>its a chink

>10yrs
Been better off raping her.

TWO SCOOPS

shame everything with white+black/darker shade will have me thinking politically, but those ice creams are lovely

You get harsher punishment if you're a teacher.

Checks out

and female teachers get community service for fucking their students

Well where's the fucking porhub link asshole?

Pics or it didn't happen. Also, I'm not clicking your shekelbait you kike

He gets a harsher punishment if he's a male teacher

Fixed that for you

exactly

Someone post the VR webm

Yes

>Pics or it didn't happen.
Indeed

Were the girls wearing super short skirts and flirting all the time?

I bet the cops are all down at the station making copies for themselves. Lucky cunts.

And let's not forget that it was probably some 15-17 year old absolute stunner that had been reading this poor bastard all year long. Flashing him her pristine cunt every day and winking at him

Had blue balls like a mother fucker and finally snapped.

God bless this man.

I find it ironic that they charged him with invading privacy. Since when does anyone have privacy according to the Government? There are Cameras every, the government monitors your phone, internet, and e-mail. They can film you from space, get access to your home automation devices, etc. The government doesn't care about privacy.

If a female teacher has sex with a male pupil, she gets a slap on the wrist, and the father of the boy is ecstatic that his son is such a lad.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/father-teenager-sex-physics-teacher-flight-28-year-old-16-not-lose-royal-navy-career-eleanor-wilson-a7874446.html

If a male teacher TAKES A PHOTO he gets thrown in prison, anally raped, and will forever have his reputation in tatters.

Here's the archive
archive.is/PIrAJ

Thanks Norbot.

People should be able to take any public pictures they want of anyone from any angel at any time.

If women want to dress like nigger animals in skirts and whore-pants and waterproof underwear they shouldn't get special anti-photography privileges for doing so.

He should have been fired. Case closed.

Idiot humanity.

finally

Reminds me recently in the news I read about a male teacher who had sex with a female student got 40 years while another article was a female teacher that did the same but only got 10 years.

Holy shit I didnt know chinks existed that actually keep their eyes closed. I thought that only happened in anime.

Which one?
All I've got is this one.

Fuck man I want some soft serve

>He should have been fired
Agreed with you until that. Cunts shouldn't be in schools. Anything happens to her where shouldny be is her own fault, no misconduct he did.
The one where he gropes her and apologizes then does upskirr.

I can give you some of my soft serve.

I'm sick of the double standard. We need to start holding women accountable for their actions or this society is just going to keep getting worse.