So I quit smoking. Thanks Sup Forums

Don't be a degenerate. It's a simple 2 step process:

Step 1: Don't smoke.
Step 2: Repeat step 1.

It works 100%

Step one sage.
Step two repeat step one.

simple but difficult. Like losing weight.

2 years off cigs here (20 a day habit)

LIBERAL THREADS ARE DELETED WHILE SHIT THREADS LIKE THESE ARE ALLOWED

KILL YOURSELF MOD COCKSUCKERS

I smoked cigarettes for 30 hrs and quit July 31 because Jews.

Shut up faggot. This is a redpilled thread you dipshit.

I smoked for 22 years at a pack a day, I quit 2 and a half years ago. After I hacked up what I can only assume was physical degeneracy, I've never felt better in my adult life.

Yrs

Actually we should encourage people to smoke. It weeds out the weak and degenerate. Anyone with half a brain won't smoke but retards will smoke because they are easily convinced that it's "cool". Congratulations on quitting OP, you proved yourself strong enough to resist the smoke jew.

shove your shit /soc/ threads up your ass go fucking hang yourself

Oh a scared little boy who couldn't carry my balls in a wheelbarrow. Shut the fuck up punk.

nice work.

i did say go fucking hang yourself
listen to anonymous dumfuck

good man

Exact same way you quit a nasty oxygen habit OP, you should try it

You are probably your Daddy's brother. Fuck off with your Down Sydrome dance part bullshit. I forgot more than you know.

i need to stop drinking first

I smoked for 9 years and had a pack a day habit, I only managed to quit once for 2 years and then fucked it all up by being an idiot. I quit again recently with my roomate and I've been doing well, just 2 weeks so far but we're going to do it OP. We're gonna make it!

I actually read Allen Carr's book a few months ago and that's what really helped me make the change and get to this point. If anyone wants to quit and is having trouble I recommend giving it a read.

That's amazing! You give me hope user.

using the disposable Blu vaporizers helped me. they have less nicotine than the others and within 2 weeks I was waking up and my first thought wasn't omg cigarette, and after that I was able to say goodbye (don't remember precise timeframe). But if for no other reason than ending the tar and carcinogens from burning cigarettes, I suggest trying a vaporizer with a low nicotine content on your path to quitting

Yes i tried the big vapes but I just ended up caving and going back. Those things don't really work for quitting at all. In fact I think they made my nicotine addiction worse.

tobacco use increases testosterone, but only neanderthal blooded ubermenschen can handle it. At least smoke the occasional gar you daisy lunged beta

tell me more. would like to quit. did you cough up brown shit after you quit? how long until it was all out of your body?