Wow

As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life.

I used to think that the left was exaggerating about the level of racism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that white people have. Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day.

But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?
You deserve it

We aren't good goys like u want us to be we see pass your jewish lies so begone jew

Stop larping as a Jew. Nobody believes you.

Gas the kikes race war now

Shooo shooo slimy jew

>It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

get out of my country

>Implying the white race isn't already controlled
Fuck outta here goy

You really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

>Playing victim
Why I'm not surprised any more? I hope you die a horrible dead while your mother watches you powerless to do anything.

I guess this meme really was true...

A FUCKING LEAF

>checks flag
>checks replies and imgs emitted
why are you guys like htis?!?!?!

>WOW there's RACISM on POLITICALLY INCORRECT board?????????

gas yourself retard

Dude, this shit isn't going to work anymore.
It is over, jews in the West are finished.

/thread

Identity politics, to include racism and antisemitism, are tools of propaganda in ideological warfare used by the corrupt to control the stupid. It is an effective tool because, although particular ideological dispositions are not *caused* by race (or sex, or sexual orientation), there are very real *correlations*. For example, black voters favored Clinton over Trump at about an 11:1 ratio; thus, an attack on black ability to vote would benefit Republicans and hurt Democrats, and that is simply the way things are until and unless black people are convinced to stop voting Democrat. It is pivotal to understand that racism isn't a lie per se, but instead a strategy for cultural change that utilizes methods of dubious morality. I, for one, hope to do better, but I fear it may be too late for strategies based on classically liberal values. As OP demonstrates, racism tends to invite counter-racism; throughout history, the most popular justification within propaganda narratives for racism has been pointing to an "opposed" ethnic group and accusing that group of racism. Fighting fire with fire, so to speak. Such claims are always exaggerated, but when the exaggeration is small, when the group does show significant affinity for identity politics — as both the far left and far right currently do — the chance for resolution by argument diminishes and the ugly horror of race war comes closer to becoming reality.

Wakey wakey Jews we all know the truth about yous

I'm fine with being called stupid.
Most of the top 1% are Jewish so if we punish them collectively we are bound the get most of the corrupt elite.
It's a good enough solution for me.
I'm not a jew so I don't need to have any compassion for your people.

Why not attack the 1% instead?

Fuck off Menachem.

Jew here, fuck off. We're on the wrong side of history. We're the bad guys.

Because I'm part of the top 1%, that would be counter productive for me, wouldn't it?
And believe me, I've had plenty of opportunity dealing with them, the grievances people have against them are not mere illusions like you would want us to believe.
For that reason I myself refuse to do any business with them, I have been burned already once and it's not going to happen again.
Send them to Israel or have them live segregated from us, not being allowed to engage in any kind of transactions with whites.

This is a bait thread folks

As far as I'm concerned they can also keep all their property, sell it or take it with them to Israel.
Doesn't matter, we will rebuild everything again over time.

>But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

Uh, no. We hate Jews because of what they DO not because of the color of their skin or anything out of their control. Jews actively feed off of and parasiticly destroy the societies they infiltrate. Unlike others, you can't claim racism, because it's your actions we hate.

Bait

>I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

We hate you BECAUSE you try to control us, do you not understand? Jews are inherently authoritarian and supremacist. This sentence PROVES it.

Yeah people who say all jews are conspiring against weatern society are retarded. Like I'd get a flyer in the mail explaining it all if I converted to Judaism. But you generalising all white people and saying they're all anti semitic is retarded too. Hell, even saying everybody on this site is is stupid as fuck too. So fuck those people and fuck you too.

Curious. There are lots of videos with rabbis openly justifying white genocide. Tons of evidence that (((you)) lot are the racists. Back to the ovens with you.

Your only quality are women

>DEMONS OF LUCIFER!

We are now living in a post-truth world where your lies and social engineering are no longer tolerated.

There's a bunch of 1 id threads today... this one actually has 2.

The thing is, the more and more you look into the darkness that you think Sup Forums represents, the more you will come to realize Sup Forums is correct about most things and what they say is true. There's really no such thing as a white supremacist these days. They're more like white survivalists. The enemy, ourselves.

Research Sabbatai Zevi, research Jacob Frank. Everything you think you know is wrong. It's worse than you can imagine.

The only way to truly walk with G-d is to not play into the hands of these Sabbateans, Frankists, and so on. Don't become a morally outraged Jew looking for justice. It can only end badly.

See what I was talking about earlier with racists pointing to racists they hate to justify their own racism?

you underestimate the extent of jewish nepotism. Synagogue and rabbi's spend 80% helping jews obtain positions of power via other highly placed jews. Jews never COMPETE. To a jew, competition is a sin. Jews justify their merit-less supremacy based on the fact they are 'gods chosen', according to their book.

Once the ponzi you jews rats are running in that pathetic cuck country of Jew S A collapses I swear this time we'll come after you full on, you fuckin vermin you fuckin disgusting slithering kike rats.

Get the fuck off pol, kike faggot.

We gonna make holoroast a reality this time.

Quiet Jew. Your magic lies don't work on the goyim here.

That's not it, morontard. (((Most of them))) are useful dupes beacause they believe the propaganda, holohoax, persecuted ones, etc. The only giant conspiracy is the chosen ones aspect. Simple. That is all it takes.

Soon!

Hahaha too bad so sad

And you overestimate it. While there is *correlation* between idealogy and race, it is never 100%. There are good Jews out there, even if x% (some two-digit number) are evil.

According to your creed, the sons always inherit the ancestor's sin. In that we can totally agree, kike.

Nice bait you fucking nigger.

Jews will ALWAYS 100% obey a Rabbi if told that someone in their synagogue needs a job, or a promotion, or a discount of services, or a donation of time/services. Because they all got Jewish handouts before they were in positions of power. The only good Jew is a non-practicing Jew.

Children only inherit their parent's sin if they repeat that sin.

stop LARPing stupid leaf.

Someone made a post recently theorizing that people make threads like this with easy bait to sway more people towards the right. Usually it's accompanied by a weak, but common argument which gets destroyed in the thread.

Just reading it I can already pick out a bunch of topics that someone could blast you on. Take for example this line:
> merely because of the race we were born into?
accompanied by a bunch of whining. What I would expect then is people saying it's not because of your race, it's because of [...], queue the endless list of Jews pulling disgusting acts on people and then playing the victim every time (Soviet revolution comes to mind in particular).

The Jews were expelled from all those places simply because they keep to themselves and arouse suspicion for that reason, idiot.

Why is this so hard for you neanderthals to understand this?

Logical fallacy fuckardee. How is it racist to acknowlege that a group of people that believe in a religion (not even pointing out the khazar aspect) which inferiorizes everyone but them? Fucking idiot. Are you a race, religion, what?

Theodor Herzl was absolutely right, any people who do not assimilate, thus always view the majority as the other, need to move to their own country in order to prevent conflicts.
I do not blame them for preferring to work and associate with their own kind, but it inevitably leads to a situation where some major institutions will be run by a minority who might have interests that are diametrically opposed to what the majority wants.
Simply move to Israel.

"But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?"

Tell me more about the Jewish race. I was reading up on the Christian and Muslim race right now and was about to get the Mormon and Scientology race, but now I want to hear about the Kike race.

Fuck out of here nigger.

id love to slit your throat, fuck the open wound then burn you alive you god damn worthless globalist kike piece of shit

See guys its shit like this why you'll never be able to out-shitpost us leafs, we own this fucking shit and you all know it

This is bait. Also:

>because of the race we were born into?

Jew is not a race, retarded faggot.

It's called free speech asshat. What do you propose to do about all this perceived hatred you're suffering from?
Perhaps you'd like us all rounded up and put in some kind of camp or something

Did you know all of them and tuck them in at night? Show me one other race (are they a race or religion?) of people that has been kiked out of that many countries for 'Keeping to themselves.' What a fucking wasted argument.

(You) just summoned an Aussie. I can already hear the shrimp sizzling on tha fuckin barbie ya cunt.

They view themselves as so much different from us an non assimilable that many among them invented their own race to distinguish themselves from us.
They are green or purple or something, I've got to ask one some day.

>If whites are not controlled they will be free

yeah that's about the size of it

Your words have touched me enough to sympathize with your position. You will sit at the front of the oven instead.

As a white person, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life.

I used to think that the right was exaggerating about the level of racism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that Jews have. Part of being white is being faced with those realities every day.

But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If Jews are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my white brothers and sisters against bigotry and Jewish supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

Ashkenazi fucking kikebot.

Either gas yourself or fuck off, kike.

Actually, now that I think of it, why don't you do both?

Huh that's a good point. But, remember how when condening Christ some of them would say "let her blood spill on us and our children" (paraphrasing). What happens when the ancestor conciously want the progenitor to inherit that.

You're probably not really a Jew.
Are you black? The real jews are black.

> What happens when the ancestor conciously want the progenitor to inherit that.

That's not the child's fault, any more than any other sin of the father is.

Can you imaging someone committing a crime while announcing they want their children punished for it? No one can get away with that.
Unless it's the national debt, then it's somehow OK for us to quite literally pay for the excesses of our ancestors.

The kikes managed to get away with it. We inherit what our forefathers did, the good as the bad. Nobody gets to be picky about what they inherit, except apparently the kikes, because fuck the goyim.

Your totally right op. Don't listen to anyone here.

>Maybe you Jews should take over elite universities and not let whites in, or spew filth and degeneracy non stop, all while portraying white men as incompetent morons or evil sub humans.

Ohh wait. You guys already have. Literally can't think of anything else you homos can do.

Ohh and the Jews stole their ideology from uncle Adolfo. That's right faggot your literally a nazi.

A fucking leaf
Good look doing anything from leafistan

Well Bosnia, at least WE didn't get cucked into Islam by the turks. You're traitors to your own race, every slav hates you. You got raped for a long time by fucking roaches.

(OP)
> I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

Yeeees, that would be the reason for all the hate fucktard. It's getting worse too. You know that kind of attitude has gone on with you folks for thousands of years. The jews were PERSECUTED for thousands of years. Supposedly.
I wonder if there's any kind of RELATION to
people hating you now and multitudes of nations
kicking your ass out the door in times past.
Huh....
And yes the white man is turning against you.
Again. Even after all the brainwashing to love
and adore you. You are that rank.
Our generations time is coming to deal with you.
Once again, the old story.

They could really go back to Israel and start WW3 already.

He didn't take the red pill.

Sup Forums is completely compromised by JIDF, is Sup Forums still secure?

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.htm

>youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

The Talmud is satanic evil. Torah and the New Testament are the only inspired texts, and God's covenant

bait