You wake up in 1891 - Revised Edition

What do you do to politically influence the world around you?

Constraints:
>You have a 50 year life-expectancy. This means if you are 18, you have 32 years to accomplish your goals.
>What you do must be realistic, insofar as "kill all niggers/jews" is an impossibly large task for a single person.
>"Great Man" theory doesn't apply completely, but if you do kill X, hypothesize that it has some effect on the world, just not an engulfing amount.
>When you wake up, you have nothing from present day on you. For simplicity, you wake up in a field outside of either London, New York, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Kyoto, St. Petersburg, Paris, Cairo, Vienna, or Istanbul. The choice of where you wake up is up to you.
>You are dressed in period/place appropriate attire, lower-middle class.
>Only information that is in your head, as well as reasonable, is allowed. Items such as "how to build electron microscope" is not allowed, considering it requires much of present day technology to build, as well as an immense amount of information. Things like "combustion engine" are allowed, since the design has been around for a long time, and the knowledge of how to construct one is fairly reasonable for a single person to have in their heads.

>kill soros mom
>kill Hilary's mom
>campaign against womens suffrage
>try to convince Europeans that it's on their best interest to have a war against Africa and the Middle East instead of each other
>tell north americas and Australians to finish the job when it comes to their indigenous populations

After (hopefully) amassing a reasonable amount of wealth and political social influence, via meeting with Edison, Ford, and Colt, I'd like to "invent" firearms designs, as well as help push investments into airplanes and possibly tanks.

I'd convince Józef Piłsudski to send a large army to defeat the Reds during the Russian Civil War, tell Roosevelt to not endorse Taft, get an Amendment against the Federal Reserve, and hopefully avoid the crushing debts on the germans after the first world war, and bring about a softer natsoc, more Libertarian in focus but still with the labor backed economy.

Get a gun, go to Austria and kill Hitler's father. Simple. NatSoc doesn't take off in a major way, or at least in a very different way.

>Great Man theory
if anything, eliminating hitler would allow fascism in germany to take off in a much larger way. He hindered the germans during the second world war. The thing he was good at was being a political leader, insofar as he was a master orator.

>Save Archduke Ferdinand's life

Probably wouldn't stop WWI, but I can't think of a single action or event that would have more of an impact on the future.

Knowing God's sick sense of humor, he'd probably heed your advice and stay at home, then get killed by rebels in 6 months.

But I like where your heads at.

>invent internal combustion engine
>use money to hire people to help me invent computers/internet
>buy 90% of California when it is still dirt cheap
>control all new media
>use influence to get an amendment declaring America a Protestant country

You wouldn't meddle in foreign affairs?
Lad

I would fund missionaries

What denomination?
Calvinist or bust

what's that you say?

i go to africa and try to import as many niggers as possible. instead of enslaving them, i let them rule my country, and i let the whites be their slaves

>Leaf
nowhere is safe

>Calvinist or bust
Of course

and there you proved you have not understood what ww1 & 2 was all about.

T...Trudeau? Is it you?

You'd murder Hitler's father, but not Hitler himself? Hitler was alive, a toddler or small child, in 1891; he was born in 1889.

yes daddy

contact tesla, secure his inventions & further development
warn all the monarchies of europe what will happen with the future wars & the betrayal of the anglos. inform them who will come out with their power in hand if they dont unite & stop thinking they can play the jew, because the jew is playing them.
work in the shadows to counter the jews at every crossroad like creation of the federal reserve and by adding legislations that impede their plans.
control audio/visual mass communication enough to keep the jews out if it.
if push comes to shove; make the US support Stalin´s suggestion of a jewish homeland in the Jewish Autonomous Oblast instead of Palestine.

I'd go and protect Hitler from afar, but I wouldn't make my presence known until after the death of his father. Then I'd take him under my wing and explain to him exactly what he did wrong, and how to rectify it to make all his wildest dreams come true.

>he doesn't want to kill hitler and take his place
lad

That cape looks super gay. No wonder the Indians wanted to kill them.

Invest heavily in tesla, edison, and general oil. Use the resultin money to then start a global bank and rule the world

50 years max, remember? might want to put that time into something more productive in the long run of our civilization

I say we need some hardcore history discussions

1. Stop the FED
2. Stop WW1

Choke Gavrilo Princip to death.

I'm 34 so I wouldn't live long enough to help the Third Reich, maybe be stopping WW1 I can at least stop liberal democracy from infesting Europe.

I would attempt to make Apartheid become a subtle, less public affair.

That's plenty of time