Minnesota Mosque Bombed

>nytimes.com/2017/08/05/us/minnesota-mosque-explosion.html

>An early-morning blast rocked the Dar Al Farooq mosque in Bloomington, Minn., on Saturday, as worshipers had just begun to gather inside for morning prayers.

>No injuries were reported. The building sustained damage to its front, and photographs from the scene showed a large shattered window, singed blinds and charring around the outside.

>The police said on Saturday afternoon that a “preliminary investigation indicates the explosion was caused by a destructive device.”

>He said one member of the congregation immediately ran outside to see what had happened, and “saw a truck fleeing from the parking lot.”

Better luck next time racist DRUMPF tards! Love will win!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yj2uf
youtu.be/bVu99o8IWTs
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/home/topic-pages/offenders_final
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/yj2uf

>the explosion was caused by a destructive device

ya don't say?

Most likely a rival gang ie Minnesota fag here

Hey Imam...

>Muslims are bad! Christians are good!

How will Trumpers wriggle their way out of this hole?

>saw a truck fleeing from the parking lot
Only guilty trucks flee. GET HIM!

probably one of their own bombs fucking off and they are trying to cover up by playing the victim

They were making thier own bombs

"Yes, you got it."

Does anyone have that pic of the guy in the blast suit eating food with muslims?

>no-one was injured
>false-flag alert

>Who bombs the most mosques
>Muslims
>ohokay.jpg

Whatcha doin'?

Look at how those terrible goy treat the poor muslim refugees.

Trash bin laden with bomb?

as opposed to a gas leak or something similar

I went to high school in that building.

There's a special place in heaven/Valhalla for you nordbro

The bomb they were making must have exploded.

There actually was a gas explosion at a Minneapolis school a few days ago.

explosion was close enough to char the blinds, but not strong enough to break all 4 of the windows, and didn't produce fast enough gasses to push the window pieces farther than the tree in the photo

It looks more like a fuck-up than a proper explosive. It's no petard, but it's no grenade either

Bet the truck is a lie. Probably a premature detonation from a future lonely snackbar.

>No injuries were reported.
false. fucking. flag.

FALSE FLAG DONE BY IMAMS AND RABBIS WORKING TOGETHER TO GIVE HAJI INVADERS MORE SYMPATHY

Not exactly what you asked for, but similar.

Is it a Sunni or Shia mosque?

nah, even dumb kids with 30 minutes of listening time can do qualitative testing without blowing themselves up
It's a mystery

Thank you and checked.

Okay? So a building was blown up, nobody was injured, no suspect currently, and what exactly am I expected to comment on this page about? Considering the lack of substance to this post, I'll just throw in some anti-muslim truth bombs in photo form.

id wiggle in her hole

Bombers?

50% chance of false flag
70% chance it was done by a Muslim

Who here remembers the mosque ((fire)) in bonglandia?
>scorched the mail slot a little
They crave the persecution more than the jews

“preliminary investigation indicates the explosion was caused by a destructive device.”

Don't worry guys. Looks like the police have their best minds on the case.

100% chance that if the muslims were never there this never would've happened.

Remember when we used to think the flags were only for flag day, and not retards who want to RP

could have been worse, could have been a some bacon

Is...is it happening, you guys?

clockmed strikes again

>a “preliminary investigation indicates the explosion was caused by a destructive device.”

Wow, these guys are good. Oftenm when things are blown up, it's done by a constructive device, so it's good to rule those ones out.

The police in Minnesota aren't what I'd call particularly..competent.

At least they didn't declare it a suicide or death by natural causes.

nah muzzies bombed their own mosque for anti-Trump points again

Probably pushed to do it by the CIA

>False flag likely.

But we needs evidences.

Think of the backlash against Islamophobes, people. Islamophobes are the real victims here.

>whatcha doing imam?

Call me a nigger but I'm stealing that for future posts.

Basically shareblue irl.

>Call me a nigger but I'm stealing that for future posts.
It'll soon the statistically likely that you will be a nigger anyway.

this

MNfag here
That's a "cities" cop

All the cops I've ever dealt with here (with the exception of 1 highway patrol) have been really nice to me.

A couple of years ago my dad and I were drinking/cutting up a deer and an on duty cop (who happened to be patrolling the dinky town because we've got some rowdy neighbors) stopped by in his squad car and talked with us about hunting, our shit neighbors, and the whole BLM thing. He was probably over for like 30 minutes.

We had never met the guy in our lives but he stopped over and talked and that actually meant a lot to us.

I've also talked on the phone with an investigator (for some petty "vandalism" that's turned out to be next to nothing in the end) on multiple occasions for hours at a time because we just ended up chatting about random shit after he was done asking me questions.

White terrorism is just as bad and barbaric as any other kind, if not worse. This is White terrorism. Sup Forums will never own up to it though.

religion
of
peace

oh no...that sucks!

Watcha doin' Imam?

All To Distract You From GREEN CRONIES!! youtu.be/bVu99o8IWTs

Fair point, fellow MNfag

lol Shut up and send more hot chick to Hollywood already. They're the only reason we haven't nuked you for sending Jim Carey down here.

Minnesota nice isn't a meme, neither is the Minnesota goodbye.

MNers are just fucking weird. All that Nordic DNA in their blood.

Surveillance footage of the alleged perpetrator.

Whites are statistically under represented in terror attacks.
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/home/topic-pages/offenders_final

Why do you arabs and somalians living amongst you? MN nice is going to be the end of you people

looks like one of 'em had a short fuse

shut the fuck up faggot

>one member ran outside to see what had happened

more like mohammed planted the bomb himself

Right wing terrorism

THE ARAB SPRING:

From my experience, it was like being Cassandra during and after the Trojan War. I knew this was disastrous and suspicious and wouldn't end well and was being orchestrated and egged on by Americans, and no one believed me until Libya burst into flames. And the Muslim Brotherhood had taken hold of Egypt.
So, yeah. It was a terrifying experience. 6 years later, I still have nightmares about the media circus and the lies Obama and Clinton shat out about President Mubarak and the 'revolution' they staged in Egypt to hand us over to Hillary's pals, the Brotherhood.
I still remember bombs going off in streets near me, everyone going off the rails once the jails were opened and emptied in one night. Girls getting gang-raped in Tahrir Square, people disappearing and getting run over by cars, foreign workers and residents fleeing by the thousands, schools shutting down. School buses of private institutions being kidnapped whole and held for ransom. All the men in my square sitting watch during the night with weapons to protect their buildings, gunshots and screams at 3 in the morning, airports shutting down, the police disappearing and then the army coming in with tanks to keep us safe.
Arab Spring my fucking ass, lots of us were North African and our lands were set on figurative and literal fire and our economies are beyond repair.

>An early-morning blast rocked the Dar Al Farooq mosque

>No injuries were reported.

Bullshit false flag.

Why do you guys hate Muslims so much? At least they are not cucks and degenerates like our whores...

Bet it was muslims trying to stir shit up or a govt false flag. (((No injuries))) reported.

You browse /r/exmuslim too?

My church has an arts and crafts program too.

its the jews user. its always been the jews.

mudslimes follow a satanic death ideology no love in that.

Do you hear that user? All your racist comments have come out in the wash

t . larpfaggot 9000

What a shame

>
>Do you hear that user? All your racist comments have come out in the wash
i mean this with +7 layers of irony. I meant muslimes were getting their due justice for hating faggots and the west while simultaneously living in a time and place strongly benefited by the actions of the west, yet are too simple minded to comprehend their own insignificant place in the universe
>t. black science guy
ama

goddammit

I look forward to a future season of the ongoing jewish libel against whites that is Fargo featuring a spurious version of this event.

The real question is asked

i droven over most usa by now. dont know all the states i been but what ever.

all the times i got pulled over (maybe around 7)
>cop is white
>everything goes smoth, not a single problem
>cop asks 2 questions checks my data over the radio/database what ever they do
>comes back to me and we chat for 3 to 5 minutes about random stuff like sports or weather.
>might ask if he knows a place to stay near by if its getting late.

>cop is a nigger/spic
>where you headed?
>why are you driving around the country?
>how can you aford it?
>where are you coming from?
>can i search your vehicle...?
>do you have any narcotics on you?
>are you under the influence of acohol or any narcotics?
>sir step out of the vehicle we will do a sobriety test
i dont drink, i dont smoke nigger lettuce etc.
fucking niggers, every single time.

This is going to be fun. We all know other shitskins did it. Tick tock.