Ukraine is better ally of America than Poland

Ukraine just signed a contract with the USA on buying American coal for 113 dollar / ton.

foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/07/31/after-trump-meeting-ukraine-to-import-us-thermal-coal-for-first-time.html

Meanwhile Poland buys coal from Russia for super low price 50 dollar / ton, which fucks up and makes bankrupt even our own coal mines where cost of production is much higher, mainly due to our labour unions that rise salaries of miners to heaven :(

next.gazeta.pl/next/7,151003,22184077,kupujemy-coraz-wiecej-wegla-z-zagranicy-glownie-z-rosji-minister.html

We also buy American LNG on spot market only when price of the supply is lower than price that we would pay for the same amount of Russian gas. Otherwise we refuse to take it and buy from Russia.

energetyka24.com/597360,wiceprezes-pgnig-dostawa-lng-z-usa-ma-lepsza-cene-od-rosyjskiego-surowca-oferowanego-polsce-wywiad

So looks like Ukraine is literally such a good ally that it is ready to buy stuff for 2 or 3x higher price only because it is a stuff from the USA.

Could America even dream about better ally?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/6480227/Russia-simulates-nuclear-attack-on-Poland.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pentagon-asks-white-house-give-lethal-weapons-ukraine-n789466
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Poland burns the coal

I don't know whether it is more funny or sad.

Don't worry Pole, we love you guys more than the Ukrainians.

You've always stood with us, and we'll always stand with you

>it is ready to buy stuff for 2 or 3x higher price only because it is a stuff from the USA
Distancing oneself from Russia costs, but it's well spent money.

Fuck, dude, i am not worried. In fact i am laughing my ass off.

The DNC/Clinton colluded with Ukraine to try and get Clinton elected. Fuck Ukraine.

You'll be worried when we take back our defence money you Polish faggot

Shut up, murrican subhuman, or we will say "get out" to your negro-spic "soldiers" and change the tune to pro-German, pro-Chinese and pro-Russian. And you will lose literally the only geopolitical place in Eurasia that you can use for balancing between Russia and Germany.

There are politicians in Poland that want to charge the USA with billions of dollars for privilege of using Polish territory for its geopolitical games, btw

Ukraine should remain as buffer zone. Its playing with fire trying to bring them into the Western sphere.

Okay we'll take our troops out of Poland and let you guys get invaded for the 12th time

Just do it, fatburger trash, i dare you xD

>Meanwhile Poland buys coal from Russia for super low price 50 dollar / ton
Why not mine your own whatever it costs? Money that stays inside the country and contributes to the economy is not wasted money.

>Why not mine your own whatever it costs?

Because Poles are greedy and want to pay pennies for coal. They don't care about country of origin.

That's not greed, that's stupidity.
Also, you're prolonging the Putin regime and feeding the Russian army that practices to nuke Warsaw.

Real money is connected to oil and gas. These few mln tons that we buy from Russia is a drop in the sea of money. Up to 2014 we were spending annually around 20 bln dollar for Russian hydrocarbons (oil, gas), which is currently almost half of Russia's military budget. But now we are building pipe to Denmark/Norway and get more and more oil from various countries of Middle East, we also receive a lot of stuff through our new LNG terminal.

It's so beautiful - I'm speechless. So simple. I guess - Donbass with all its coal will never be part of Ukraine again. Congratulations, Donetsk People Republic - US doesn't mind your independence, as long as it makes Ukraine dependent on US coal. Next, cut Russian gas to Germany, shut down their factories, make Germany buy American cars.

Okay, let them establish an alliance of burning out countries.
China is much more potent and only a short sightened person would seek long term alliances with USA.
Germany "nicely" asked our previous "elites" to make any kind of polish product barely or non-profitable

Ukrainians and poles are so alike. Always ready to hurt themselves hoping it would hurt Russia too.
Reminds me of that story where guy gets a wish under 1 term that his neighbour shall get x2 of what he wishes for. So guy wishes to lose an eye.

$113 a ton...that sounds like bullshit.

No, khokhols are just pants on head retarded.

> using anime pictures as a pic rel in order to sound and look more smug and reasonable

Go away

I've done military exercises in both countries years ago.
Poles have better manners, food, and their women aren't slutastic pro-Russia trash.

>Ukrainians and poles are so alike. Always ready to hurt themselves hoping it would hurt Russia too

When we exactly "hurt ourselves" to "hurt you"? So far we hurt you, while gaining on it massively xD

Such countres like Russia, Ukraine, Finland, Baltic States are biggest losers of the economical war. We are thriving and get your hydrocarbons for incomparably lower price. Currently the USA entered into open conflict not only with Russia, but also with whole EU because they engineered sanctions that hit Western energy companies that take a part in Nord Stream 2 project. And Poland was fighting alone for last 2 years to destroy this project....

Nuking anyone on European continent would cause a lot of damage not only to neighbouring states..

Eh, why the Fuck do I even bother anymore. Pol is like an endless loop

Yeah, I'm just feeling the quality of life improving with each day.
It was so shit before Maidan, just unbearable. Right now it's so much better. Need more streets named Bandera though, to speed up the process.

They would be hurting themselves the most by financing the Putin regime's aggression against themselves.

So you are saying its not okay to burn Coal in america? but its ok to burn it in 3rd world countries? and then complain about global warming? shit is confusing.

America is a shit ally to Ukraine though. We've abandoned them. We should be giving them weapons at super cheap prices so they can defend themselves against Russia but Trump changed the GOP platform to abandon them. It was literally the only thing in the entire platform he requested be changed before CPAC.

How about a good mid range shelling and a little annexation just to show who's the boss? And then if you're too cocky, you get nuked too. That's how it works. They practice every year.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/6480227/Russia-simulates-nuclear-attack-on-Poland.html

You don't understand. It is so called "deescalatory nuclear strike" doctrine. New miltary doctrine of Russian federation. But i am too lazy and too sleepy to explain it to you.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>We should be giving them weapons at super cheap prices
You might not realize it but Ukraine is actually a weapon producer and exporter, not to mention they got huge weapon stocks from USSR era. They were selling tanks and BMPs to Africa even in 2014 in a middle of a conflict hot phase.

>You might not realize it but Ukraine is actually a weapon producer and exporter, not to mention they got huge weapon stocks from USSR era. They were selling tanks and BMPs to Africa even in 2014 in a middle of a conflict hot phase.

This.

>2009
> taking it seriously
> taking Russia seriously
> taking you seriously

In other words if you resist while they're raping you, they'll also nuke you. You can call it deescalatory if you want.

USA is not an ally of Ukraine though.
And what the fuck are you on about? They are considering to give lethal weapons right now.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pentagon-asks-white-house-give-lethal-weapons-ukraine-n789466

You really should mind your own business and stay out of other's business. If you did, there wouldn't be this mess.
And that's what Trump campaigned on, right? Doesn't seem that he's keeping his promises.

You're more foreign to them than Ukrainians. Putin is going to kill Poles just improve poll numbers or something, absolutely.

Nope. It means that Russia assumes that it can lose conventional war with NATO. So if the war happens, but Russia notices that it begins to lose, then it reserves itself a right - according to this doctrine - to use tactical nuclear weapon against one of NATO countries that don't have nuclear weapon. Russia as opposite to NATO has a huge spectrum of nuclear warheads: from tiny ones to huge ones, so it has a big potential of escalation. It can launch a mini-nuke that will destroy a half of village, or even won't destroy anything because it explodes in the air. In such situation NATO will have to answer accordingly by taking part in the game of escalation. But NATO so far didn't have such a big spectrum of tactical nukes like Russia: it had only big and huge warheads. So if NATO wanted to respond, it would have to escalate radically, which would mean risk of ICBM-tier nuclear war and annihilation of humanity. So Russia hopes that in such situation NATO will basically stop fighting and decide to solve the question diplomatically with Russia. It is going to lead to disintegration of the NATO alliance and victory of Russia, without losing many people and resources.

Yeah. I know this guy, he is a senior fellow of Potomac Foundation

As an American I declare this untrue I side with Pooland. Thank God for Poland.

You're just repeating what I said but from the Russian apologist perspective.
>So if the war happens
Europeans can't wait to go to war and die, Ivan. Merkel's political future also depends on another successful land grab. That's how we Westerners roll.

FYI, the U.S. has variable yield nuclear bombs. Meaning, the yield can be changed by the crew midair.

this is brazilia tier robbery

>this escalated from a kind word to a fucking heated argument

even hohols aren't this stupid

he isn't wrong tho.

Maybe I don't understand something, but isn't it in your country interests to buy vital resources as cheap as posible?

Because what you saying sounds more like robbery than a deal.

>FYI, the U.S. has variable yield nuclear bombs. Meaning, the yield can be changed by the crew midair.

Classic gravity B61 tactical nukes that USA stores in Germany or Turkey are not enough to break Russian A2/AD bubbles. USA is currently developing new ones.

>even hohols aren't this stupid

Hohols are brain-dead stupid. Their country is actually worse and poorer than Russia but they still fight it instead of unite with it. Even Poland is kind of stupid because with our income which is 3x-5x lower than in the West we are in the same league with Russia. I personally wouldnt die for American and German factories and banks installed in this country.

I think that only such country like the USA has the most to lose if it will be pushed out from Eurasia by China and Russia. Our lives wouldn't change much. We are being exploited by Western Europe brutally anyway. If we were placed in Russian-Chinese block, we wouldn't have problem of emigration at least.

And of course Western Europe has a lot to lose, because if it gets dominated by China and Russia, their income will be lower than in dominating countries.

Fossil fuels need to be expensive less your trade currency is shit. Poland will always be an economic dwarf unless they pay more for energy and pay their people money to grow.

Buying high and selling high is indication of good times. Russia sells low and it makes them poor because of it. Ukraine is going to get good investments now. This is why i dont understand the EU. They are always looking for the cheap deal instead of growing strong with the USA.

>I can buy an actual ton of coal for two hours of work
NICE

So 79m million a year. Its something.