General: Education, trades, and careers advice

We need to advance Sup Forumss standing in the world. Let's help those that are younger than us (or older trying to make a change) chose their careers or give general advice to Sup Forums to those that are unsure and trying to find their path in life or generally get one another into positions to better their lives and those around them.

Let's talk options and advice on
>Universities and college (Bachelor's, masters, and PhDs)
>Medical careers
>Law careers
>Trades
>Military careers
>Agriculture and forestry
>Minimum wagecucks
>Government (local and national)
>Police and firefighting
>Freight (train, ship, aircraft, or truck)
>Transportation
>Stock market careers
>Freelance work or writing
>Those that don't want to be NEETs anymore

Help your fellow anons out.

Let's do some good and help each other on to the right paths for us.

>PhD in chemistry working in industry.

Get in here you faggots

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE get in here

Bump

>PhD in chemistry working in industry.
Post Diploma. I'll wait. Redact your name, redact the year, redact whatever the fuck you want. I call bullshit on you having a doctorate's degree and unless you can prove otherwise, you're just as bad as those faggots on /sci/ that talk about having top tier graduate degrees from ivy league universities while never posting in the diploma threads.

>tfw make 39k/yr as an accountant
At least I'm not a liar. 2 semesters from Bachelor's.

I am a phone poster, no degree but ask me anything related to organic electronics.

>No degree on hand to photograph

Transcripts. Edit with your phone.

Or how about you alculate the equilibrium speciation of Iridium utilizing mass balance principles, while showing your work by uploading to google docs, screenshots of your work, etc.

Or better yet, copy/paste or upload a screenshot the first three pages of your thesis paper.

Nah. You can just take my word for it.

Here's me post hooding ceremony.

Also do your own homework.

>Also do your own homework.
I'm not going for a graduate degree in chemistry, so I highly doubt I'll ever have that kind of homework.

You're just a lying sack of shit looking for internet points for having a degree he doesn't actually have. Stop looking for validation and attention through lies and actually start accomplishing something for once in your life.

should I join canuck army?

I already have validation with my degree and patents. You are just butthurt.

t. $97.5k a year chemist.

I joined the army when I lost everything. I could have been in a nice University or medschool but bad shit happens. Depends on how your life is at the moment. I don't know what kind of benefits and life you get while in the Canadian army.

t. Military contractor who became a merc because he is a depressed bitch

Preach it brother.

I'm Head Chef at Wendy's myself, making 100K+.

My friend joined the Navy after graduating and hating his job as a social worker. He joined outside of the optimum age and had to sign a health waiver. During training his intelligence was uncovered and he was put on track to become a spook (and is one now).

If I didn't have a near full ride to school I would have joined the military for the gibs to cover tuition. How old are you? Are you good at anything or utterly lost and without direction?

I'm depressed without opiates and just got clean. Grandma kicked me out, I have nothing.

If I whore myself to ZOG will I atleast be comfy? I wouldn't mind being blackwater/Dyncorp badass merc like you.

Did you ever do anything you regret?

High IQ and would be good in intelligence but I dropped out of HS. I can see through most kike psyops/disinfo campaigns and catalog that info regularly but I'm an empty shell of a person.

I can craft my own psyops pretty well. I'm like a goy version of Edward Bernays if he was more of a degenerate

The military will take care of you but you will have a constant schedule. Depending on what MOS you choose will decide what work you do. I became a 21R. Then I went into the Rangers. Mercenary companies can become competitive and prefer special forces but if you are deployed somewhere I'm sure they will be satisfied. You make good money and it requires little smarts, but when it comes to becoming a mercenary it can get psychologically stressful if you REALLY don't like death. I was sent to Ukraine for 6 months and then I went back to America. During that time I kept on hearing reports about how one guy died and then another and then another and how these guys got slaughtered etc. Now I'm just a glorified security guard protecting whatever the company hires me to do.

Basically, if you REALLY don't care, then have fun with your $100k+ salary. I was lucky because I knew what I was doing, most of the guys who ended up dead were dummies from the marines who thought they could be ultimate warriors.

I am not sure of either the US president Canadian system requires a degree from you in all honesty. I know that for my friend he needed one but already met the requirements to apply and take the appropriate exams for naval intelligence. After he passed and was accepted he went to an additional form of training after basic.

Holy shit. Pol, is actually trying to do something, and its a good fucking idea. I mean if you want to further your ideology you need for it to come from a good place, like a neet is shit and just going to be bitter but a possible business man. Nice post OP. and that means a lot on pol.

I wanted to be a journalist (aka unemployed) a lot, like I lived and breathed to get to my college (UK) course for journalism. I particularily wanted to get into world affairs and Politics.
Then... The Trump trans ban. Now I`m not Trumps number one fan, I like the guy and I hated Hillary. But EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY "TRUMP THIS" "TRUMP THAT" EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!. Its not a hyperbole, its real life, everyday leaches are continously fucking making headlines. People dont want News anymore they want a parrot. a parrot who constantly blames Trump. I`m in the UK and this a fucking problem.
I`m burned out, I dont want to be a "drumpf impeach!"er which means I just dont want to get a job. Journalism was alread dying, Trump made it fucking ten times worse. I`m literally only decent at writing articles. I`m shit atr everything else pm, maybe English Language I can be ok at but I dont know what else. This was a rant more than anything else, but if any of yous had advice I would be thankful.

You don't HAVE to write about Trump.

Also I`m 18 btw. I`m already two years older than the norm for college. Just to clarify.

haha this faggot thinks the military takes dopefiends

If I join at 21 I'm optimal age, right? Do you sleep well at night?
does he like his life.

Oh I know I`m just saying I think it reflects a new era of Journalism. Where people just echo things people want to hear. People want to be outraged at the establishment or whomever is percieved to be the establishment. They dont want to be told Muslims are raping, they want to hear "what does your choice in coffee mean about your political stance?", or "Trump had a shit today, who does that man think he is putting that pipework through strain. Latinos shits are smaller, white privellege"

I used to slang dope to like 10 guys who served. Erbody on drugs, the government literally sells the drugs and has been since you were born. Jews literally put toddlers on Adderall in your country so stfu

He fucking loves it.

He loved training, he loves going abroad, and just loves what he does. He's not a combat but goes to areas that need observation to help commanders make policy or military decisions.

His old job was pretty shitty, sitting in a room talking to drug addicts why they yet again got arrested for doing drugs and not sticking to their programs. He had nothing to lose and all to gain in making his decision.

For me it was the ridiculous echo chamber of undergrad and graduate. Virtually everyone is a libcuck which is great for pussy but is really stressful because it's hard to make friends. There just need to be more parity. Dare I say, more diversity.

Do you have any convictions? You might want to try and join the French Foreign legion if you can't get into the Canadian military. You are Canadian, you can get help learning French in Quebec. Also as for sleeping well at night, yes I'm fine. I was fucked over by my family and girlfriend and I had a hard time going back to civilian life. Fighting doesn't scare me.

I did jail time but all my charges got dropped. No record so I'm in the clear... I think. Idk if id wanna do that, I don't really like the frogs in Quebec.
Thanks, I'm really thinking about it

Going to community college in the South Bay/Silicon Valley area. Majoring in Computer science but just taking GE cources to transfer. What am I in for?

Good luck then. I highly suggest not to become a military contractor because it's basically fighting for corporations. And there's a reason they get paid good: The governments are weak and desperate and casualties are more common.

Who's the top tier contractor? Grumman, Blackwater/academi, dyncorp or are their many others?

And thus Satan shows how a mercenary is born.

Follow your dreams canadon

West valley or de anza

SHEEEEEEEEEEIT

Any army fags here? Whats the pros and cons, I'm thinking of joining

read my posts I just asked this and got satan trips so It's destined to be. Join and die for Israel with me, we'll do it together

USFS worker here

>massive demand for young workers in the forestry industry
>most guys I work/interact with for usfs are at least 45 years old

What do you guys do out of curiosity?

Bump