youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/
archive.is4gyLU
archive.is/4gyLU
jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/McMaster-pushes-Cohen-Watnick-Iran-hard-liner-out-at-NSC-501514
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't drain the swamp until the top national security council is cleaned of the ratfaced inbreds. If McMaster fails in purging these kikes and their shabbos we're fucked. This is the most important happening in a very long time. /ptg/ 8hr shift shills are doing everything they can to get McMaster out. Thernokike just went on Molyneux demanding Trump remove McMaster or he'll stop supporting him. This is why.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/

NEW TRUMP TWEET

I love Kellyanne.

MAGA

Is there any economic data that supports the RAISE act?

>Youth of color.
>I'm different but I'm the same.
>Stop segregating me!

(They won't)

somethings wrong, all the media is running pro-Trump articles

I'm not sure I know what they mean by this.

Look at the kikes using that shill picture to shitpost in real life.
Looks like a Chan shill chose that image.

Yes. 1789-1965

/ptg/ is not ready for Caitlynn for US Senate (R-CA) Generals

>YAAAAAS QUEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAY

>senpai noticed me

COME HOME BENJI

There it goes, Trump just killed last week's narrative on Sessions. Here is a sneak preview on the one starting monday

> sanctuary cities courageously take a stand against mean bully Sessions

couple with

> journalists afraid of Sessions reign of terror, first amendment shattered

It's sad how the rock used to be super pale and try to pass himself off as an Italian, now he spray tans himself to try to pass for black

I know this press conerence got shit on a little bit for not being a bigger "happening" but the fact is there was a ton of national coverage of it (even heard abc radio reporting it first on their top of the hour news today, a day after) and Trump seems pleased so let's all just kick back and play the waiting game just a little longer

Kek.

>tfw someone drops 'people of color' in casual conversation like nobody's gonna notice

hate this generation so much

So I take it you guys just wait until a new thread to post Trump tweets in hopes of getting the maximum amount of (You)'s because you're sad lonely plebbit users who can't just post shit for discussion but need to feed your Internet ego's, right? Pic related is your average Saturday night, isn't it?

All of that makes sense to me.

THEY'RE STANDING SIDE BY SIDE NOT FACE TO FACE I SWEAR! THAT EXPLAINS IT GUYS STOP MEME'ING THIS!

we reached the stage where they accept he is competent but they still dislike him personally

if Trump achieves 3% growth nationally, like how west virginia has 3% gdp growth already, then its game over for msm

Watch out he drives like a woman. Literally killed a woman.

Until Sessions starts arresting people(including journalists) this is still all talk.

Got em

>He's competent, but I still don't like it

Kekd

Tomorrow

by constantly associating minorities and climate change people who might be attracted to one but not the other might tune out of both

I do declare, redemption arc is apparent. Like a third wheel bringing an umbrella to a hot, humid beach, what at first looks a throwing of shade becomes necessary when it starts to rain.

And this plumber does not have a butt crack.
I rest my case.

who is objectively the better debater?

who is our-kike?

>/ptg/ 8hr shift shills

Like yourself?

The narratives on McMaster are an incoherent disaster of conflicting retardation. I'm not inclined to accept the one you're pushing.

Sessions just needed some pressure on him, that's all. More people do need that.

Tag team breakup angle has turned.

He's right. Shit like this is why Trump is going to coast to a reelection. The only way he doesn't make it to 2024 is if the deep state succeeds in getting rid of him one way or another.

Miller is vicious and sharp, much better than Shapiro even though he's ok at debating compared to most people.

>who is our kike
>goebbels or le backstabbing interwebz meme jew

Probably isn't new, but I just noticed Sarah's taken over the press twitter

thanks obama!

Ben shapiro can think and talk faster than miller but he's dishonest quite often so I'd take miller everytime.

>we reached the stage where they accept he is competent but they still dislike him personally
Scott Adam's prediction proved right?
>if Trump achieves 3% growth nationally
it could easily be more than that, they got 2.6% with Obamacare taxes + no tax reform
kek, was what i was thinking

>Probably isn't new, but I just noticed Sarah's taken over the press twitter

Yeah, Sean tweeted out the baton pass yesterday, and her profile pic followed.

You cannot drain the swamp so long as they infest the NSC. It's not possible. You know that and it's why you're here calling him a Muslim. You know assbooting #360 starts with cleaning your cancer of a tribe out of the NSC. That's why all the JIDF counter-McMaster shilling started after this article was posted. You fool nobody ratboy justice is coming.

OMG imagine your twitter shows that DADDY thanked you.

>You will never get retweeted by the President and thanked by him personally.

why live

dilbertman swears this isnt him.

I really don't like the concept that they are all "leaders", especially if it's a youth group. There is definitely someone above them giving them orders.

He's a small guy.

>He's correct
>but I hate him
It's more bizarre how they keep attacking him as if he's Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi himself.

Not the first time a kike has pretended to be German.

Drumpf

IncoherentRant.jpg

jews often try to use a quick fire bedazzle approach to debate. because 1 it is obfuscating, and two it becomes difficult to untangle the web of lies they are weaving.

someone even wrote a big thing about it but I can't remember who.

Shapiro made his name on debating, I think he was even on the Harvard Law debate team. He would probably rip Miller to shreds, but Miller is still good and even Ben compliments the speeches he writes for Trump.

>Derek Harvey
>Harvey holds hawkish views on the threat from Iran and global jihadism, but he does not share Bannon’s non-interventionist views. Harvey was a strong, behind-the-scenes advocate of Trump’s decision to strike Syria in response to Bashar al Assad’s use of chemical weapons and he was driving a more aggressive approach to Iran than that of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis.

gee i'm really sad this guy is out

Remember this moment guys?

how is this trolling Trump?

Miller. By a mile. Who is Shapiro?

archive.is4gyLU
Thoughts?

Guys, my qtgf cannot fathom that I like Trump because she "thinks" I'm such a great guy and apparently my morals and values don't align with his (if only she knew, fucking KEK)

anyways, what is the one greatest thing that trump has done so far in your opinions? no matter how many statistics and factually correct articles I pull up, she still thinks he's a sexist racist bigot because of (((them)))

how do I convert this cum dumpster into a potential partner for life

Dilbertman has access to a time machine and his future self is the one talking about persuasion and making predictions. This double is the regular one, unaware of all the magic that's going to occur over the next 7 years.

The call that saved the delegates.

Minorities don't care about the environment or climate change, that's why they litter more than anyone else and hardly visit National Parks (and when they do they litter). China and India are the biggest polluters and they don't give a fuuuuck without Western govts to rein them in.

>Man Bear Pug?

KAMALA NO!

Please be sure to get first post if you can to prevent spammer visibility.

It feels good to be so right, doesn't it Portubro?

>how is this trolling Trump?

To a leftist, it is. Comparing him to Dem Ebil Jews who wall out perfectly peaceful Palestinians who only want to give them stabs, bullets, bombs, and missiles of love.

>And has the parody account baton been passed from @sean_spicier to @sarah_????

Aren't men actually the worst drivers?

The beginning of the redemption arc

uh oh

I don't trust McMaster, nor do I think anti Israeli musings = our guy, but this does make me optimistic.

Vampirefags stay the fuck out.
This is Snek Country.

The end of the article and a not fucked up link archive.is/4gyLU

racists

>the eating of some crow

Redemption Arc ever since

What a shame it would be if the operation had a few complications

Its not a shill picture you clown its that Aussie who has been making Trump murals for years

>It feels good to be so right, doesn't it Portubro?
honestly, i think 75% of /ptg/ regulars knew what was up, it's just the 25% of redditers and spencershills are so damn vocal in their stupidity it drowns out everybody else

No. but the margin of error is negligible

>3 episodes
>can't so much as give Ararararagi a stiffy

Pathetic.

Hell no, don't buy that dumb meme T&T. Accident avoidance is not the only metric to score a driver by. Many shit drivers have few accidents.

Get out

From my short reading, it looks to me like Mcmaster is pushing out hardliners on Iran and Syria.

jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/McMaster-pushes-Cohen-Watnick-Iran-hard-liner-out-at-NSC-501514

American drivers are universally pretty horrible. One of the things I'd be in more favor of government regulation is stricter license testing, right now the standard is a joke.

Since when is just playing a round of golf a vacation?