Why does the capital of Kazakhstan look like a space age scifi city from the future. I thought borat was poor?

Why does the capital of Kazakhstan look like a space age scifi city from the future. I thought borat was poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bVu99o8IWTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kazakhstan has oil.

Kazakhstan was a huge asset to the USSR and provided it with a shitton of oil and mineral wealth.

A lot of Kazakhs want the USSR back.

This is where the NWO will be ruled from.

The village sence in Borat was ironically shot in Romania, from what I heard.

Overcompensation.

That city looks like vegas in the 70s. Shitty.

>Not Israel

Aren't they insanely rich in commodities? Isn't the Russian economy doing well probably get cash from their sugar daddies in Moscow

muh post modern architecture

Dallas also looks like this, what's your point?

for a country nearly half the size of china its kinda strange we never hear about them

it's almost like noone wants to talk shit about them. I wonder what the reason for that is

It looks like a cheap shithole, Las Vegas-tier.
What are you talking about?

It's the first NWO city

It sure is tacky but it still looks much better than all of the other Stans 2bh

This will be the city that will have open pedophilia and saturn worship.

Astana is the HQ of the Illuminati

A little history for yall, They moved the capital from Almaty to the waste lands of Astana because they were worried about Russian influence so far from the Almaty.
When I was there in 2006 it looked like they built for a capacity that would take 30 years to get to. Virtually every new building was unoccupied, It felt like the movie like "Omega man" (look it up youngins) or something. Maybe it's different these days. At least the chicks are smokin hot.

Old architecture looks like shit

Kazakhstan is the best asian country

Borat's actor is a happy merchant.

They make bank exporting the best potassium

Because Borat is from a shitty village in Romania which now hate him.

Kazakhstan is like Russia, a subpar country which would be an absolute shithole if it wasn't for oil.
Their buildings (in the capital at least) look "futuristic" because everything is recently build by an authoritatian goverment with oil shekels.

looks pretty cool

After the Coming War this is where the World will be ruled from.

Looks like theres absolutely nothing around it if you look past the city.

It's one of the flattest places in the world actually lmao

Muslims cant into civiliza-

Dude. Vegas in the 70's was probably awesome. Best I can recollect was Vegas in the 90's and that was pretty fuckin good.

That's not DIA

looks like a mob city

Dad, get off Sup Forums.

it's an ancient khazar mystery school stronghold.

It's also a testing ground much like south korea. It's a muslim authoritarian "utopia".

Borat was shill shit like every thing that Sandra kike does.

Joachim and Boaz pillers with the temple in the center.

What's that all about? It sounds interesting.

>I thought borat was poor?
Borat was filmed in rural Romania. Kazakhstan is actually one of the most developed countries in Central Asia.

WE HAVE LET THE REST OF THE WORLD FILL IN THE VOID OBAMA CREATED WIPING OUT OUR ENERGY SECTOR!!!: youtu.be/bVu99o8IWTs

They have petroleum and gas

looks tacky actually

Freemasonic pillars.

oil money

I went there last winter. Ask me anything i guess.

Thanks bro. I've read a bit on the subject but not enough to be knowledgeable.I always leaned towards some of that stuff being bullshit but after recent events I'm coming around.

All other countries have inferior potassium.

You have to go back.

I'm white bro. Also yes i do want to go back there Kazakhstan was fantastic.

Whats the country like outside the city ? also was the city as nice at ground level its really easy for a city to look nice from the aerial view but be a crime ridden shitthole

>a handful of buildings in paddocks and wetlands

mite b cool

about 10 years ago they made an entire movie absolutely shitting on kazakhs from every angle

Okay den, post pictures of Kazyakhia women.

how much of a fucking newfag are you
for fucks sake get the fuck out

did you visit those narrow, camel shit-smelling, bazaars brimming with assortments of peculiar handmade items?

>kekistani flag
>calling anyone else a newfag

British advisers. Post-Soviet elites speak English, store property and money in London, educate there their children.

Tony Blair was an adviser to Kazakhstan's president.

Kazakhstan is a moderately prosperous country. Thier GPD is somewhere in the 20-30k range iirc. They launch most if not all of russias rockets, have massive mineral deposits, and have oil. They are doing alright

I had a buddy that worked as an electrical engineer consultant in Kazakhstan. He said that they won't approve any building permits unless the building has crazy architecture.

I used to play a game with a Kazakh who spend insane amounts of money on it.

And prostitutes cleanest in the region except, of course, for Turkmenistan.

Nice flag.

Flat as anything, i took the train from Astana to Almaty, and it was gorgeous. Thick perfect snow across the step. Every so often so middle of nowhere village would pass by looking like something out of DayZ.

Astana is surrounded by a ring of planted trees to keep the wind down in the city, after passing them it's just flat nothing with the occasional soviet era building.

No, everything was clean and made in china. I did that shit in Istanbul. Fuck the Turkish, that whole city was a shithole, don't even know why i went.

pls dox self

I've heard this theory as well. Don't remember the details though.

The people there seem to be predominantly of East Asia descent, not towelhead shitskins like that filthy kike made them appear to be in the movie.

Everyone else realizes just how communist this mural is right? The hammer, the red neckerchief, peace in every language, even the doves. This mural is Communist as fuck.

they got so sic of commie blocs that they went full retard with complexity

>Why does the capital of Kazakhstan look like a space age scifi city from the future.

It's literally where Russia used to go to space from

The main areas of Astana were really nice, they seem to keep a tight control of shit where rich people and foreigners might be. We went to a kinda dodgy area with lot's more poor people. They were really nice, but most just looked confused as to why their was some white British dude there.

Otherwise everyone i met was great. I have felt less safe in European cities.

They are the number 1 exporters of potassium. Great success.

Observe the child (cultural representative) within the center of all this.

Hiding behind your little faggot flag. Such a hard man.............

Almaty is disgustingly soviet. Commie blocs for miles.

Aren't Khazaks are mongolian rape babies like Finns?

Borat was a ripoff of Mahir
Sacha plagarist cohen just saw it on the map and rubbed his hands together

Any more questions?

>Peace is communistic

that shit is ugly as fucking sin

looks like if some little kid tried to rebuild 80s vegas

Is this the brand new city they just started building like a decade ago?

There was a little shithole city/town there and then they just put a brand new city there like 10 years ago. Because that's what commies do.

>I thought borat was poor?
Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium.
Other countries have inferior potassium.

Yes, they are Mongols that mixed with Turks and were stupid enough to adopt islam. I'm pretty sure Genghis Khan would view them as his disowned retarded children.

Kazakhstan is a (((multicultural))) nation

Who gives a shit its still filled with ficki ficki mudslime khans that make gopniks look civilised

lol

Glorious Nippon Steel, folded over 1000 times

Where's that?

Satanist Nation, you mean. Fuck them and their NWO.

This is where the Antichrist will terrorize the world from for 3,5 years. BRICS follow-up will run the show after they've taken over China & Russia. We are entering the final stretch you cunts.

>not knowing about the white minority in Kazakhstan

Denver International Airport

>Everything I don't like is Post-Modernism

This looks like SimCity 4 with some gaudy user-made ploppable buildings.

cuz their population density is very low. Basically take a more arid North Dakota , make it much larger and make it a country

>i guess
made me laugh, just like meh who cares but ask away

because it is (((their))) final destination

They built the city recently thats why everything looks new. But as you will notice theres only a few buildings and the city feels very empty when you go there. Not a lot of people. Almaty (the old capital) is better in my opinion.

>khazaria
>Kazakhstan
U wot m8

Volley player Sabina is attracting lots of investors.