Guys

Guys..

How do we bring back Chad?

crush up bull testicles and put it in the water supply
women will be less emotional too so it's a win-win

This. I'll add beta alanine and creatine to the mix.

The Chads are FtoM trannies pumped up on hormones. They, and the MtoF's have been gaming everyone else. Even in school. 10% of people are trans.

Women who swallow usually nag alot less.
Maybe there is a correlation?

It's funny. Chads were always the enemy when we were kids. Now they're the heroes we desperately need.

Is that barbed wire and tribal tattoos? Is he the supreme chad?

What stupid fucking tattoos.

>Chads were always the enemy when we were kids
Only in Jew hollywood movies. In real life the are pretty likable people

just lose weight and go to the gym
your "chad" boogeyman was only acting on the basic requirement of being a healthy adult male from a young age
i am older than fuck an i can tell you i salute skinny men and fat slobs who are white and in the gym. nobody is judging you there. you go in there and do whatever and you're automatically better than some fat untrained slob or some skinny fucking slob who doesn't even lift. YOU CAN'T claim to honor your ancestors in some terrible body.

but nobody talks about this outside of dr. duke on his show. nobody mentions it because they're too fucking fat and fucking lazy to present a physique that communicates honor, health, and strength

Chad is already here and he's black.

No really, Chadist culture has been completely superseded by even white Chads being niggers. There are no regular Chads anymore unless you're talking about overweight nu-metal loving edgelords in tapout shirts who aren't niggers or wiggers.

Become him.
Lift. Read. Better yourself. Get the fuck off Sup Forums.

I'm still here, it's people like you who are the problem

false.
my girl always eats my babies, but she's still a liberal cunt

Some were. At my school they were mostly dicks. But I think we need that to some degree. It toughens us up.

poke holes in the condoms of every chad you know

checked

Then Lift weights and produce mighty spunk for her consumption!

I'm a chad..screw allot of latinas..white women get insecure of the attention I get from other females..everyone comes up and talks to me ..they get jelly of the attention

Team America
Dicks vs pussies vs assholes

Chad has never read a book in his life

We don't. GAS THE CHADS BETA UPRISING NOW

Come on, Frank.

Say it to his face, pussy manlet.

You can start by sucking his dick
Sage

This is better

Chads were our natural allies. They were white, strong, and could persuade women to our side with their penis.

He looks like Eminem on roids

As a former Chad what you need is smokeless tobacco cheap beer and comradeship aka bro love.