American Consumerism

Is eating McDonalds redpilled? Think about it.
>Promotes White American Culture
>Fills you up
>Loved around the world
>Gives you plenty of fats that can turn to muscle if your a gym fanatic.
>Trump eats it all the time
>Is basI ally a delicious time capsule from the 50's, objectively the height of the American Civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.mcdonalds.com/Corporate/news-stories/2015/McDonald’s-Appoints-Robert-Gibbs-as-Global-Chief-C
mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html
twitter.com/365Black
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Basically

Niggers touch you food there.
So you tell me.

Go back to Israel jew

If your body is strong it can handle the mcdonalds without going fat. Mcdonalds food seperates the boys from the men.

I'm about 157 lbs 5'10 and I'm 18, I eat it all the time. A great perk of having a high metabolism so to speak.

Fuck off viral marketer. How many fucking times does this thread need to be deleted?

Report and sage.

I'm Serbian/Irish but at the end of the day I'm a god damn American you fucking spic.

This. Niggers, spics, and failures assemble your "food" product. It's literally degeneracy masquerading as a restaurant.

No, buy local burgers made with superior eugenic beef from white-owned family businesses, or enlist a fair maiden to make burgers for you. McDonald's is okay in a pinch, and burgers are völkisch, but local burgers are even more so.

No.

I only eat McDonalds once every two weeks, most of the time I buy peroggies from local authentic polish markets in my area. Gotta say, the poles make some ridiculously amazing treats.

Wow, great job with your viral marketing! Your first ad job with McDonald's corporation after college and your already hitting it out of the box! Kys you normie shill piece of shit.

twice a month i will go off at mcdonalds and spend $25 on pure shit and i love it
it's easily the most satisfying meal you can eat because everything is so-heavily focused-tested and engineered to hit your brain right. mcdonalds fucking rules and any denial of this is coming from a hate for capitalism or more like a fat fucking slob who can't set boundaries in his own diet

idk where you guys live but where I'm at it's only 16 year old white girls touching my food.

after working there I never want to eat the food again

its fucking nasty, plus its made from the worst possible ingridients for maximum profits

pic isn't even from mcdonalds smdh

This.

Why should I listen to you when you post disgusting beaner butts in my thread.

and where might this be?

>Is eating McDonalds redpilled?
EATING THE FILTH MCDONALDS SELLS IS THE MOST BLUEPILLED SHIT POSSIBLE.

YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE, OP.

news.mcdonalds.com/Corporate/news-stories/2015/McDonald’s-Appoints-Robert-Gibbs-as-Global-Chief-C

McDonald's promotes white culture? lol most of the people in their commercials are black. They even have a website just for black people

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html

twitter.com/365Black

what do you get bro?
i do a large #7 in my parts that's the 10pc chicken mcnugget with a coke, i will get two mcdoubles, a mcfish (fish oil omega 3 gains), and whatever they have that is trendy as my wildcard. it was the lobster roll because im in new england but i was shilling mcdonalds to a friend in wisconsin and they didnt have it

Ohio. Objectively one of the best States in the USA.

>fills you up

Uhhh no. Fucking starving every time. I might as well just eat plain salt

sage

>Promotes white american culture
You must have missed all those commercials in the late 00s using knock off rap beats for their commercials.

>moobs
>redpilled

Usually get a Big Mac and Large Fries (Casual tier) no soda because I got water and a Mchicken n Mcdouble for later. Is if it's just me but dollar menu sandwiches are bomb as fuck heated in the Micro after a few beers.

Most people ive met from ohio hated ohio and wanted to get out. Then again.. it was mostly younger folks who probably fell for the angsty travelling fad. Is ohio nice?

Does eating lead particles makes you american?

it actually is because you can eat reasonably healthy there if u know wt ur doing. cant say same for pretty much every other fastfood

>turn fat into muscle

kill yourself

It is full of big pharma poisons. It is full of cancerous gmo.
Hey burger, look at the average american people. Disgusting ? Fat ? Stupid ?
You are europeans like us, with good genes, and you turn into freaks
Ever wondered that your diet,your sodas and garbage fast food have a huge impact on your health and shape ?
Stop eating crap

>is McDonalds redpilled
No no its not.

good. don't self-deprecate to signal to these fags. mcdonalds is legitimately good and nobody who is being honest can lie about it. and when you want to blast yourself with nutrients - especially if you're breaking a fast - nothing can compare to mcdonalds. you can't go wrong. you know they still do a triple cheeseburger, right? three of those are like nine bucks.

It doesn't make you fat. Eating more calories than you burn does

Yeah it's mostly rural, stay away from northern Ohio , Middle and southern are fucking amazing. Beautiful seasons and reasonable housing prices plus the demographics are basically all white. Including Columbus. (Kind of)
Cleveland area is complete shit, most people who hated it probably lived there or were trendy college cuckolds who hated their conservative upbringing.

why not? why on earth not? like anything that is borderline: it's up to the user

You think a white waiter won't spit in your food??? Think again moron!!!!
If it can happen there...... It can happen anywhere. race, religion, gender .......... IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!

I wanna suck those tits.

mcdonalds is just fast food and capitalism

Doesn't "fill you up" at all.

>just fast food and capitalism
Absolutely not. I refer you to my earlier post where you can see how McDonald's hired Robert Gibbs, former press secretary for Obama. McDonald's is anti-american "you didn't build that" garbage not fit for dogs.

mcdonalds is anti trump. so no

if you must patronize fast food, patronize one that hasn't foolishly taken a side in politics, which restaurants have no business in

> at the end of the day I'm a god damn American you fucking spic.

No. Country means nothing, only race.

Redpilled is not in the eye of the beholder it requires action.

Redpilledvor not that shit's good

>Promotes White American culture

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

>>Fills you up

Makes you shit ugly, smelly shits.

You forgot

>gives you cancer

BASED

>Fills you up
I swear to god, everytime i hear this I would like to challenge someone to eat one of mine homemade burgers. Then you would know what's real food

This is the only redpilled fast food option.

I think this is McDonald's way to get us to say "Is McDonald's /ourfastfoodjoint/ ?" because of Wendy's.

Fast food is okay if you have it once or twice a month. Moderation is key, as with everything.

For this reason I only go to chik fil a

Hesburger is better

That's not even a McDonald's burger.

*BLORP*

I just had it today, since I was tired as fuck and just wanted to get something close to home. They got my order wrong, which is a frequent occurrence, because apparently it's too difficult for them to do anything but the displayed menu. There's also an over-reliance on salt, and way too much fucking sugar in damn near everything. Your idea of white culture is obesity and diabetes, which perhaps is more accurate than I would like to admit.

Nigga lift a weight every noe and then

>mcDonalds burger
>burgerking fries

wut

I workout upper body and core just about everyday day. I'm atheltic fit because it's my natural body type, rather than bulky.

>fats that can turn to muscle
Human digestive system cannot convert fat into protein.

>Gives you plenty of fats that can turn to muscle if your a gym fanatic.
>american education

Absolutely. Redpilled as shit when I sit down with my nuggets and fries. White women will instantly know you're trying to save the white race if you're eating at McDonald's. It's where I meet most of the pussy I slay.

No but the fats can be utilized as a great energy source to build muscle in the first place.

Burger King burgers are not good. They just taste bland and empty. McDonald's is much better, and there is no reason to go to Burger King anyway because so few of them have drive thrus.

See

McDonald's loves diversity

>American Civilization

lmao

there's no such thing

They cannot because you're eating a huge amount of carbohydrate at the same time which will prevent fat metabolism.

6'1" 125 lbs

Don't try to compete I'll kill myself.

t. actual skeletor

This. I run on double battered fried ice cream and refried carbonated bacon donuts. Makes hitting the gym a cinch, plenty of energy.

You must be lanky as fuck man, eat some eggs bro.

>fat metabolism prevented

so you don't get fat from it either

we should all buy some mcdoubles now

MCDONALDS SHILLS FUCK OFF
>13 ingredients in the french fries
>globalist owned bilderburg mega corp
>this shit is the elites poisoning you and laughing about it
>literally population control weeding out the stupid
>scientifically proven to fucking destroy your intestinal ecosystem causing a cascading chain of disease conditions
>poisoning children and giving them a shitty toy to lure them in for the soft kill

i tried to warn you, that's all i can do. go on, eat yourself stupid on cancer food. if you don't care then neither do i. eat what you want

(OP)

I love eating there so yes

Never. They advocate and donate for gun control.

>Ohio
I have drove through there quite a few times and even stayed at a roadside hotel there once. It was cloudy and depressing everytime.

Damn dude, that shit would give me heart palpitations.

they probably have family in the hoods.

Um, sweetie, the fat will be stored.

White suburban Five guys is best anyways.

That's fucking bullshit, dude. Go ahead and head to any McDonald's. Tons of redpilled bros hang out there. First we down some Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese™, then we hit the gym and discuss redpilled philosophy. Are you a special snowflake cuck or something? Grab a milkshake, bitch.

Why the fuck do you Yanks put pickles in hamburgers, they ruin the flavor of the meat completely.

Sure it is fatboy. Whatever you say to justify your obesity.

Fast food isn't fucking redpilled it's Jew crap injected with hormones and preservatives to make you lazy/fat/useless.

Is this you leaf?

You can burn fat while doing exercises, but you will not get any muscles. To gain muscles you will need protein.

We get quite a few storms and the winter is always dark and cold, but if you have a comfy house with a fireplace there's no greater feeling than sitting beside the fire on a cold winters evening drinking some brews and watching the game. But to each his own.

If you eat carbs your body will prioritize sugar as an energy source, which means if you are also eating fat it will be stored as fat, and not used for energy.

They add flavor. Maybe not in Straya.

Cool it Ronald, they can spend their money as they please.

Absolute garbage food. You're a bunch of peasants.. go and get a better job and then you could afford to eat at nice restaurants or get your cook to make you something nutritious and healthy.

You've obviously never eaten McDonald's and you're a skinny little nigger bitch. Go to ANY McDonald's, and you'll see redpilled gymbros fueling up for a hard day of body sculpting. It's not "Jew" crap, you're the kike trying to convince everyone to avoid redpilled hot spots like the manipulative fag loving kike you are.

Go to ANY fitness forum and ask them if there's ANYTHING BETTER than a McDonald's chocolate or vanilla milkshake for durable, strong, redpilled energy. I guarantee you there's not.

How in the holy fuck do you spend $25 at McDonald's by yourself?

I'LL HAVE

See

Yes goyim, consume many McDonalds (TM) burgers. Do not worry about silly things like diabetes or cholesterol. All coincidences

>t. shlomo

>snowflake cuck

You gotta go back