Is theft okay as long as the victim was a Trump supporter?

Is theft okay as long as the victim was a Trump supporter?

Other urls found in this thread:

liftingthemidwest.tumblr.com
liftblr-things.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the link.

Yes, absolutely.

If you want to cut welfare, you need to suffer the consequences when unemployed people need to resort crime to support themselves.

OR we could bring back public hangings for all the niggers that resort to crime.

Anyone that is retarded enough to leave expensive stuff unattended deserves to get it stolen. Finders keepers bitches.

Tome to dix

Too bad we have guns too this time white boy :^)

Lol
>"let us (able bodied people) leech off of you legally or else we'll rob you blind."

You'll be hanged with the rest of them faggot (;

POST THE LINK

Not like you know how to aim them. You hold them upside down, dumb nigger.

At least we can walk more than 100 feet without our power chairs cumskin.

It's from here:
liftingthemidwest.tumblr.com
I'm on phone so can't search for specific post but I'm sure you can find it

>If you want to cut welfare, you need to suffer the consequences when unemployed people need to resort crime to support themselves.
Literally no. If you are on welfare you have personal responsibility for that. Nobody is cutting welfare either, even if you don't have a job or is on welfare it's never ok to steal, and definately not ok to brag about it on social media. These people deserve to go to jail.

Not when you're clamped in the stocks or swinging from a tree branch, monkey boy XD

That's not it. Here's the cunt.
liftblr-things.tumblr.com

Get a job or provide for yourself without stealing nigger, and if you only have welfare and ebt because you suck, don't steal, It's never ok.

When will people realize that niggers use any excuse to steal, stop trying to claim that they even have a point, it's just constant bad excuses.. same as they make excuses why they are on welfare, they make excuses why they didn't pay attention in school, they make excuses constantly it's getting pathetic at this point. I wonder what they'll do when people no longer buy any of their excuses.

Oh my bad, I just googled 'liftblr-thing's and posted first result. Looks like they're both part of this whole shoplifting community shit

No you can't because you're always pulling up your saggy ass pants. Can't even outrun a fat sheriff like that, Johnny Jigaboo.

Niggers honestly think that welfare is a think that they somehow deserve to get, it's truly incredible, in the past it was only a thing that was of very short term and not like this.

Nigger you should be glad that people don't just send you out starving like in the past. But perhaps that's the motivation niggers need. Because they take welfare and use it as a lifestyle instead of a safeguard to be out on the street.

Are niggers the biggest social frauds or what? Acquaintance of mine told a story that he talked to a immigrant from some place in africa that wasn't in war so he was economic migrant, he said he didn't come to the west to work, he literally believed he should be allowed to sit on welfare in the west for the rest of his life. Truly disgusting.

niggers are fatter than whites

>shoplifters
>tumblr users
>sjws
If there was ever a group more worthy of being doxxed..

>liftblr-things.tumblr.com
>liftingthemidwest.tumblr.com
To niggers stealing is a way of life, the average niggers brain doesn't seem to be able to understand that things aren't infinite and there are great costs related to stealing from people.. To them they just see something and think they somehow deserve it or it doesn't matter or whatever. Niggers are truly frustratingly stupid and obnoxious..
And people wonder why africa is shit.

Bump

As long as you dont get caught

>house still under construction
>full of personal belongings
what...?

why do white people live anywhere near blacks? its hard for me to feel sympathy for whites dumb enough to buy into the """diversity""" bullshit. if you are dumb enough to unironically believe it, who can you really blame but yourself? niggers arent human, its not like we can expect them to act civilized...

>nigger logic

You are either a spic or a nigger. Either way, you are a worthless little fuck who needs to go back.

wtf is this shit, why are those cunts not lynched already

>At least we can walk more than 100 feet without our power chairs cumskin.
Leg irons build muscle mass, Toby.

What the fuck is a power chair?

You are human garbage and dont deserve to live in a 1st world nation. kys nigger

Niggers (on average) are far more obese than whites. Blacks are a disgrace to humanity and need to be purged.

that is the most niggerish post on the internet. you win. congrats.

Blacks are more obese than whites, but then again statistics probably isn't KANG approved.

nigger detected

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
YAR HAR & AVAST.

It's not right, but go ahead and gut the social safety net and shit like this will become way more common.