Should vaping be illegal?

>only degenerates vape
>probably more dangerous than cigarettes
>creates huge cloud which envelopes everyone nearby
>explodes in peoples faces
When is the government going to crackdown and starts throwing vapers in jail?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/04/e-cigarettes-toxic-chemicals-research-finds-lung-damage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>am vaping now
are you mad, faggot? LMFAO

Gonna need a source on that one.

You can't outlaw everything that's degenerate. Force people to act like good people won't actually teach them to be good people.

Doesn't bother me that you'll probably die at 40

I vape because it is cost effective and will kill the tabacoo industry if it booms, posters who complain about vaping are literally just Marbolo shills.

This thread belongs in the Reminder to report and sage spam threads

Also i just noticed by looking at the thumbnail she has the same vape as me.

why is vaping degenerate? if you want nicotine without getting cancer and various other diseases, you vape.

>tfw not considered a smoker on my health insurance because i vape
the science and doctors backing this must be retarded and 100% wrong?

>only degenerates vape

lol no, they're just HUGE nerds

I guess you like sucking on big black cylindrical things

do some research, moron.

why is it that if you vape you aren't considered a smoker on your health insurance? cigarettes are far worst. end yourself for being this dumb.

That's never going to be true. Even if you burned vaping fluid, you still might end up less dangerous than cigarettes.

Take the snuff pill

Please Stop Liking What I Don't Like.

tHANKS.

I prefer one of the following terms
>Douche Flute
>Liquid stick
>Mouth Fedora
>2 batteries and a coil

the chemicals in vaping are like 2-3 vs cigarettes are more than 20 times. it's already been proven the chemicals in vape are harmless. nocotine doesnt give you cancer or diseases, it's the extra bullshit they add to cigarettes and keeps you're body physically hooked.

This thread is subversive.
Can't we talk about the globalist bankers controlling our lives and destroying our families or something?

Clearly flavored vaporized water is the greater evil more detrimental to civilization.

I greatly prefer robotdick vapors over normal secondhand smoke. One, because cigarette smoke makes me want to smoke again even though I quit; two, because vapors smell obnoxious which reminds me why I don't vape; third, secondhand smoke triggers my asthma but vapors don't.

snuff is absolutely degenerate, it is the the method of consumption that tears your body apart the fastest.

I've only ever seen one person do snuff before. It's a stupid looking behavior and I can't imagine it feels good.

The science isn't out yet, so they can't make definitive conclusions, but it could turn out to be worse than smoking. Do your research

theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/04/e-cigarettes-toxic-chemicals-research-finds-lung-damage

Kill yourself, PM shill.

>it's the extra bullshit they add to cigarettes and keeps you're body physically hooked.
Nah. It's a matter of combustion. Breath any sort of smoke regularly and you will develop problems.

meh better to walk through clouds that smell like cinnamon buns than burning cigarette tobacco.

whatever you think a nerd is into i am not, comics, vidya, tabletop games, etc, i can't give 2 shits about nerd culture, but i love me some pure nicotine vape while hiking the mountains of the midwest usa. a smoker couldn't do that.

Fuck off you authoritarian faggot.

if someone is blowing vape clouds in your face then he's an asshole. i used to vape (helped me quit smoking) but i never blew it in anyones face.

and no, it's not worse then ciggs, risks are minimal. science has yet to prove whether it's 90% safer then smoking or 95% safer then smoking, basically. so fuck. calm down.

i get it, it looks dorky, you cringe, you hate. calm down, cause your edginess is even more cringe then the cringest citizens of the vape nation

stupid thread anyways, sage

ya you're an idiot. it's not smoke, it water vapor. look into the chemicals in smoke and the chemicals in water vapor. you wont. so end yourself.

I don't vape (and I don't plan on ever vaping) but I actually like the smell of vape, especially the more fruity ones

Nice arms.

This, its not "all dem chemicals" that's bad for you, its the fact you're breathing smoke like a retard. Even dumb animals are smarter than smokers, they'll stand upwind of fire. And smokers are all child abusers, the worst of scum.

>especially the more fruity ones
I bet you do, Rohm.

have you tried vaping though? it's very nice

science has proven it, asshole. why the hell am i not a smoker on my health insurance even tho i claim to vape?

>Scientists also found that e-cigarette vapour contained free radical toxins similar to those found in cigarette smoke and air pollution – although at around 1% of the level of conventional cigarettes.

And you just lost credibility, thanks

Hopefully never, because the government shouldnt decide these things.

Why is there so much cigarette shilling on Sup Forums?
Really weird thing to defend while calling other people degenerate

all the studies i've seen pointing to risks tend to test out shitty chinese ecigs and juices. that flavouring that causes popcorn lung, diacetyl, is already illegal in north america.

but to maximize safety, go for a stainless steel coil in your vape, not nichrome. and high vg or all vg juices. not that pg is super risky or anything, they used to pump childrens hospitals full of it to prevent infection.

its because science has proven the certain chemicals that give you cancer and various diseases. those chemicals do not exist in vape. KILL YOURSELF NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>le just water vapor bruh!
How does water vapor give you a nicotine buzz and smell like shit? Water vapor is vaporized water. Eshit smoke is vaporized eliquid. eliquid =/= water

No
fuck yourself vigorously with your stupid opinion.

No, vaping is a good way to get smokers to stop smoking, or at least to give up on tobacco.

I think vaping is gay as fuck but it helped me kick cigs

i'm on your side dude, science has proven it safe, but they don't know whether it's super safe, or super duper safe. fuck, did you even read my comment or did you just have a knee jerk reaction to it cause you thought i was saying something else?

Who /cigar/ here?

lmao. you're an idiot man. look into chemicals in cigarettes, and chemicals in vape and thei reffect on health. do it now faggot. NOW! YOU WONT! HAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
its all there! you're just a faggot close minded idiot.

>inhaling moisture
ummm like wouldn't that cause pneumonia?? You guys are retarded.

proud vapeboi here.
i got fucked in the ass at least 50 times but im not gay (only one partner tho). helped me quit cigs so im fine

>still inhaling garbage
>defending inhaling garbage

Stay classy, Sup Forums, you degenerate faggots!

Go be gay somewhere else. Maybe try

This is now a tobacco thread. Bubble gum smoking mouth breathers need not post. So what's Sup Forums's daily smoke?

basically everyone in this thread is retarded, you and i included. anyone who argues with this is also a retard

i misread. you're ok for a leaf. apologies.

Nicotine is known to increase your IQ by up to 6 points.

forgot to post mine

>garbage
thats just your dumb opinion bro. stay mad as i enjoy myself vaping. ;)

it's not moisture it's vegetable based oil substance

and no you phuking moron you would be fine even if it were moisture
>what is fog
>what happens when you accidentally breathe in water

>inhaling moisture
>>what is atmosphere?

I'll take obvious for $1k, Alex.

I have been for a couple of months now, it's a nice break from vaping. Any brand suggestions?

Lol is it this one

op prefers to smoke cock

commie faggot

whenever i think about yuropeans smoking i just think they've made bad decisions but are basically normal people
whenever i think about americans smoking i think they are subhuman trash

why is this

Go ahead and enjoy it, I don't care. It's not my lungs that are breaking down with each inhalation of the bronchial Jew.

Did you even read what you linked?

Fuck off. Only fags and scum smoke, whichever you are you aren't welcome here.

>not realizing the tobacco industry pays millions for vape propaganda because theyre afraid of competition.
hehehehehehe
>muh less that 1% which isn't even true
LMAO try harder

>t. T.J. Miller

No shit, nicotine is a nootropic

the chemicals that break down your lungs don't exist in vape, but are heavily prevalent in tobacco. nice try, tobacco jew.

It hasn't been tested yet but a lot of oils come from China or South East Asia....especially the non nicotine ones.

I have friends who quit smoking with vaping but they have more of a cough than they did when they smoked ciggerettes. This is a cough that you can hear the snot breakaway from their lungs.

They are not heavy vapers either...they only use them around social situations and their vapes don't produce much vapor at all

This vape thread really made me crave a cigarette. Stepping outside and sparking a smooth, packed smoke. Inhaling that first satisfying puff from the cigarette.

Funny coming from a lolbertarian faggot whose life revolve around getting high and whose political ideology is completely based around legalizing a fucking plant.

>being stupid on purpose

good. enjoy it. as a vape smoker i would love a cig but i just refuse to fuck myself. cigs do give a better feel tho. i admit, but its only because of all the extra poisonous chemicals they add into it to make you physically dependent on it.

i used to smoke yellow american spirits.

>fags sucking fags

Cigs also look a lot cooler than your little cuck box.

If you do it as a smoking alternative with nicotine and a taste that makes sense its fine.
If its 0-nicotine and blueberry childrape flavour then please neck yourself.
Do that shit at home behind closed doors.
t. Guy who orders 18mg menthol juice for grandma

if you're still concerned about "looking cool" than you're blue pill'd and dumb sheep'd as fuck. i'm sorry. not really. you deserve it.

How many children have you abused recently? People like you need to be killed

Popcorn lung kills.

>Cigs also look a lot cooler
No, they look gay and trashy. When people see you smoking they think "does, what a piece of shit".

>defends the tobacco jew
>doesn't defend the vape jew exploding in xis pocket
>doesn't deny the vape jew breaking down xis lungs in any other way
>defends degeneracy

I don't do either because I'm not a little cucklet.

Americans die from lung cancer
Europeans get treatment

Plus tobacco was a luxury item in europe when it was first brought over, so it left a certain cultural imprint.

In america its just "that plant the Crimson Niggers introduced us to"

>muh degeneracy
argument invalid
lol no
>creates huge cloud which envelopes everyone nearby
just tell people not to do that in public places
>explodes in peoples faces
some cellphones did that too, let's ban all cellphones then?

Theres never been a case of popcorn lung caused by anything besides inhaling the hot flavor dust in large amounts

I'm convinced that most anti-vape propaganda is spread by tobacco companies.

>>probably more dangerous than cigarettes
Nigger, you made a claim, now back it up

>it must be bad for you because of my friends anecdotal experience!
>his unrelated cough tells more truth about vaping harm than any evidence or study has to offer!

Fuck off. Unless there is a study that shows vaping is bad then it should be regulated like how cigarettes are currently.

redpilled tobacco coming through

>whatever i dont like is jew
ill blow vape in your face while i repeatedly punch it in. at least you don't get "muh 2nd hand smoke"

really? you're a girlfriendless virgin angry about people who vape. LMAO. KEK. the girl you like will never be with you.

>not getting a healthy dose of masculine nicotine without all the kikery that is tobacco

>vaping
>degenerate
the fact that many degenerates vape lies in the fact that they like everything that is new and hip.

>>probably more dangerous than cigarettes
Source?

>vaping
>new
you're must be new to the world. how older where you 10 years ago? vaping existed then.

Fuck your long cut fagit

>will kill the tabacoo industry

...where do you think nicotine comes from