Why does he like white people so much?

We all know most Jews hate us and would love to see us wiped out, yet he practically white knights for us. What have we done to earn his respect?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pezZ4vmMfgc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJzkH6K_Z4I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dylj75l-th4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RH-AASIbUTE
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
youtube.com/watch?v=bUvu3VZHBAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes a cuck its that simple
cucks for something he isnt
cucked for a reporter he wasnt even fucking
cucked on trump cause muh principles
cucked on coming at cenks throat
hes a KEK

he's a happy married man and you're a bunch of wankers

>yet he practically white knights for us

But surely it's better to have a "chuck" like Ben fighting our corner than yet another Shlomo pumping out "my fellow white people, we suck" articles.

I appreciate the work he put in defending us.

Last I saw Ben couldn't stop whining about Sup Forums's antisemitism against him.

So he doesn't hate non-whites either.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pezZ4vmMfgc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJzkH6K_Z4I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dylj75l-th4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RH-AASIbUTE

He quite clearly has a soft spot for whitey, and does more to defend the white race than anyone on here does.

Because he knows if the left gains power again they'll lump the Jews in with white people and no one will be happy.

And with good reason. He constantly gets dismissed as "just another kike" for no reason on here. He's the most likeable Jew after Larry David but because Sup Forums are as bad as SJWs for childish identity politics he was never going to have a chance.

Ben wants to destroy or at least disable the left from gaining political power but he is by no means an ally of white people if you were to ask him about white genocide in south africa he would probably deny that it is taking place

Anyone else liked Cenk over this (((capitalist))), big pharma, plutocrat kike shill?

It seems he just fools people into thinking he's smart by talking fast and bamboozling them with 20 debatable points.

Because he is white himself

It's the leftists that cancer. Most white leftists that is.

As someone who used social media a lot all over the place, you can see how degenerate they are.

Cause he's not talking about neo-nazis when he talks about whites.

morality+logic/reason.
it's not that complicated.

Religious Jewish people don't tend to hate us. They just want to defend Israel. And know that American Christians are their allies.
Secular Jews hate us, and think being Jewish is about remembering the Holocaust. And therefore not liking Europeans.
He tells people exactly why he feels the way he does about leftist Jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

If that's white, why is this mestizo?

Shitskins all look the same

Because he is young and knows that the old kikes like Soros are doing things too fast. Pretty sure there was some shit about Jared Kushner trying to become the underground leader of jews and revolting against the older kike families because they are decadent and incompetent now. Believe me these guys are just joining with us because they know that they need us to get rid of the retarded older kikes before real right wing nationalism can sprout. Right wing nationalism will make a comeback as it always has every time throughout history. Our greatest danger is trusting the friendly kikes and letting them do this shit all over again later on. We need to break the cycle of kikery once and for all.

I don't hate him because he is a jew I hate him because he was a cuck muh principles Nevertrumper backstabber during the meme war and he should never ever be forgiven for that.

he fucking hates white people more than anything, try to pay attention, sweetie

I hate to say it, but we're the most dependable hosts. They've spent decades forcing liberalism on us, so we won't think to question their steady gain of wealth and power.

At least some Jews can see their white face in the mirror. Jews are self-hating whites who don't understand that for non-white they are just white people with a strange religion.

Serious Answer: Because he is anti-racism, and there is a ton of anti-white racism in our society.

fuck you kike
you will never be white

you dumb cuck

All people in this video are white youtube.com/watch?v=bUvu3VZHBAY