HAPPENING

Trump does it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/u-n-security-council-approves-new-sanctions-on-north-korea-1501971177
archive.is/o0GHA
youtube.com/watch?v=geQ7DM8WZF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>oy vey just accept a kike federal reserve!

Do they usually agree on the UN sanctions, or is this the first time?

What did he do?

captcha: RICH School

This is bigger than anyone realizes. It will collapse the North Korean regime.

This might mean a new democratic regime on leash to China, or a unification, which would be double-edged sword for South Korea, since they'll double their territory and population, but that other half will be in poverty and overmilitarized.

The mildest ramifications would be a detente and reduced armaments of NK in return for aid.

Best Korea is now Ultimate Korea

>deterring nuclear proliferation because it is a threat to US hegemony = muh joos

North Korea already has a central bank though.

its the jews feeding the norks the tech they need to force trump to act

they typically do not agree

Oh no!, we will put a financial thing at a country so isolatinist that don't use internet?

How is this not better for noth korea?

>sanction

does that mean we're going to war?

(let's pretend) i'm retarded, any links where i can really read about this in depth and understand how this came about and the implications in detail?

shut up faggot

Paco is just mad that he has to sign a blank check over to Trump

China usually will do some funny business to defend north korea and get some money out of the west trying to act against them

Fun fact

North Korea, alongside Venezuela and Iran are the only three countries in the world whose central bank isn-t privately owned by the Rothchilds

Fuck off Juan, this is good for everyone (except NK).

wsj.com/articles/u-n-security-council-approves-new-sanctions-on-north-korea-1501971177

wrong

We need a /nk/ board or something, maybe this time its something actually happening to North Korea but usually its just fake "Korea launches nukes" threads.

Sanctions against any country whether its Russia, Iran or North Korea are awful and shouldn't be done. The North Koreans people will starve and suffer but Kim Jong Un will continue to enjoy himself. When we sanctioned Russia so many Russian people's life savings became worthless.

Ughhh.. why are you ssri affected Yanks so proud of war mongering? It's fucking annoying, every time you bomb democracy in - we get fucking refugees and our libtards get another 'muh compassion' argument to bring more.

Your army is a bunch of fat ivf clone humans who get soundly defeated by every 3rd world militia you go up against. Yet you're proud, why?

>wsj
>paywall

End yourself fag

Best Korea nukes USA during the eclipse.

This will have no impact. The norks trade primarily with China and the Chinese won't hold up their end of the deal.

The last thing China wants is a failed state North Korea, or even worse, a united Democratic Korea.

archive.is/o0GHA
neat thanks

I'm afraid Julian here is right.

So does NK still get free food or will they get even more free food now?

get a subscription poorfag, where do you even get your news from

>Other countries shouldn't be able to defend themselves from us

Joao, you Poortuguese snowflake, you couldn't survive one day in North Korea. They don't have electricity or running water, and your entire family goes to jail if you dare even talk about trying to escape the country. It's a giant prison, a modern-day Stalinist regime.

But no, none of that matters, you just want to feel all edgy and cool.

>thinking DPRK is the enemy
>not realizing it is a self-sustaining NatSoc paradise free of Rothschild influence and that's PRECISELY why (((they))) are so scared of them
>being this bluepilled

DPRK are ourguys and only /nupol/ hates them. Hail the Eternal President.

The rest of the world is breathing down China's neck because of NK. Even they're probably sick of it at this point.

>only Jewish controlled nations should have nuclear weapons
Kikes please.

>a threat to US hegemony
so you are an imperialist shithead?

What if we just didn't give a heck from the start if they had nukes? They're bordered by three nuclear armed countries, why shouldn't they be allowed to have them? They threaten us now so I'm not saying that action shouldn't be taken, but maybe they wouldn't have if we just left them alone.

Because of sanctions initiated bu the US and enacted by the UN.

no you're just a cuck

>Pakistan , Saudi Arabia, and Israel have nukes
A-OK!
>Iran and North Korea try to make nukes
>They are enemies of Israel
REEEEEEEE, TRUMP MUST DO SOMETHING! THEY ARE THREAT TO GLOBAL SECURITY! THEY WANT TO BOMB US IF WE EVER TRY TO OVERTHROW THEM! DICKHEADS!

Unlike our cuckservatives I'm Glad Trump works well with the UN.

what happens when they start selling the technology bud

nk is actually a utopia but they feed us propaganda

I don't even like NK, I think it's a shit country with a shit system, but hegemony is a pretty shitty excuse and a reason to think that mexican flooding maybe is not that bad

Now you're understanding. They are very afraid of a country that has invaded or completely overthrown dozens and dozens of countries. Id be afraid of the US if I lived anywhere else

NKore will now lose access to 1 billion in products, which is 1/3 of what the country uses to survive. Kim will have to kill off some of his people or sacrifice them by sending them to the Chinese border by the millions. Big things about to happen lads

call down Scott, I just stated a fact

>Its only ok when Israel does it

>sanctions
Oh boy, cause this worked the last 10000 times

Fuck off idiot.

/sg/ is probably butthurt as fuck because Russia voted for sanctions on North korea.
Kek'd.

Even if I were Chinese and I'm not what difference would that make? China allowed these sanctions.

>you couldn't survive one day in North Korea. They don't have electricity or running water
Till the 80's like 20% of Portuguese pop didn't have either as well. They live through it.

Anyway, NK has running water and electricity. At least Pyongyang.

Love this guy...big middle finger to everyone and doing what's right

They went through a famine in the 90's where people ate other people. I think they will be fine.

stop polluting the board with captchas - no-one else gives a shit. It's not like they're reused. You probably also say 'badum tsh!' after a bad joke, too, don't you?

Welp.. Looks like Trump just averted WW3.

wtf ever happened to southern hospitality?

>toms mexico
kek, uncle tom is back motherfuckers

We're proud because we could, in theory, pick a country and wipe it off the face of the planet within minutes. We wouldn't have to send in the IVF clones if we would actually start a real war, you know, one we could let the dogs off the leash?

Chyna is doing a wise thing backing off from them. NK is so unstable at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they lost their master.

>China pressured to back off
>NK loses aid and sanctions
>NK starves
>NK invades SK out of desperation
>Gets bombed back to the 1800's

I can see it.

Ok, are you going to stop their traffic between Iran?

Because if you don't, it means absolutely nothing.

Nukes dont exist but murka has bases everywhere and pushes everybody around. And NK is a puppet too. Muh clinton wwiii reeeee

Lots of tribe members in this thread for no establishable reason?

China hasn't supported NK in over a year.

They lost the leash of their dog.

That's what happens when a country decided to fling missiles everywhere. People are going to starve to death in North Korea no matter what sanctions or no sanctions. Calling forcing a barely successful brutal regime to turn into a failed brutal regime morally wrong is retarded.

Why wouldn't they just demolish Seoul, Las Angeles and Tokyo?

>Oy vey just accept cartel domination

America is a developing nation now. If you cant beat rice pickers and create quagmires in san countries except for haavara sandiness then why not go after your puppet without a private centeal bank. Iran. Assad. Blah blah

youtube.com/watch?v=geQ7DM8WZF0
Burger goyim

He just kicked the domino off my friend.

The fuck are you rambling about, schizo?

Quite the opposite.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

More sanctions.

Can somebody explain why this is going to be different than the other hundred times?

Nk is rolling with artillery for the 70's. Seoul would be in trouble but NK would be brutalized with enough bombs to level iraq another 4 times. These aren't some sandnigger militia.

Is the hope ultimately that the people rise up and revolt?

i mean it could still be. if the end result is still global banking does the vessel really matter?

Wouldn't go so far as saying they're a utopia but it's really fishy that they managed to piss off some (((people))) this hard

Not sure why anyone thinks this prevents war. If Kim is a desperate crazy man, what's the difference between using weapons against him vs using sanctions? He shoots first?

But but it hurts them while we bomb them. So much for the tests we do all the time. Might as well put em to use. Protect the opean seas. Cuba. Whoever else wants to print their own money. Putin acts like these guys arent his clones and best friends. NK pissed at them now. Wtf is going on in turkey and syria. Trump cant handle this stuff

>implying the danger isn't that the US will be rolling into literally the most opaque country on the planet with nothing but maps and some korean interpreters
there's a good chance that kim is actually the good guy in this, and by invading the US will empower some fucking batshit insane general somewhere to gas half of south korea and "play china" with the nukes

yes

There is absolutely no hope. There won't be a WW3. The entire world is controlled by (((them)). It's going to be a slow slide into a degenerate, communist dsytopia.

I didn't vote for him.

I don't like him.

I still think he pulled some illegal shit with the Russians.

But as a person who votes Liberal about 2/3 of the time, my hat's off to you, Commander-in-Chief Trump. Today I am proud you are my President.

>(let's pretend) i'm retarded,
pretending to be pretending - please...

The on3 strategy no one talks about is gambling that we can just ramp up missile defense and vollapse their economy the same way the soviets couldnt keep up

Since we have no other good options , continuing wait and see and just keeping our fingers crossed seems ok to me

Hes acted rationally his entire stint as dictator so , no reason to think he would actually nuke anything with no benefit to himself

You'll never be white Chan.

It wont happen because people are too afraid to fight. Iraq was forced to starve after the first gulf war due to sanctions and the shia majority hated Saddam but he was never over thrown. This is just collective punishment.

Not a Utopia, but the bravest nation standing up to the ZOG machine. Un is the only legit head of state in the world right now.

> and by invading the US will empower some fucking batshit insane general somewhere to gas half of south korea and "play china" with the nukes

Like normal... It's what America does best

Lurk moar moishe

woah makes you think

>NK
>Having the airpower to deliver chemical weapons
>NK getting a plane into the air against the 15 joint nation liberation invasion

The only reason NK isn't a crater is no one wants the impending refugee crisis of millions of starving Koreans. The best thing for SK is to watch NK suffer under it's own retardation and wait for a civil war or a Chinese absorption.

I should give out so many shekels in this thread but I would need to sue Germany again for that

I know. I'm not white or chinese.

Christ and Sept 23