Do whypipo actually do this?

Do whypipo actually do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6TLYwelOPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

90% of reddit would probably try to ban Addams Family Values if it came out in theaters today

White women do.

take the exact opposite reaction and then yes

You can all guess what movie this is referencing, right?

The Lion King?

Usually people draw the cartoon versions of themselves WAY better looking than they really are, so, how fucking ugly is the artist? Ugh.

Ace Ventura, wasn't it?

>Ugh.
Get out of here women!

I'm sorry if I knew that was your favorite comic I wouldn't have said anything.

Good guess, Murphy.

You had better be sorry or I will report you to bedfordshire police!

Why the 90s?Gay,trans and girl jokes always existed.

Because the retard who made it assumes their audience was a kid in the 90s and thus be amenable to nostalgia of the era.

And....they're probably right.

Because they want to dis-connect people from their past. Y'know, back when they were happy being the way they were, and hadn't yet bought into the blame-scheme of identity politicst. Demonizing their "good ol' time" as kids or young adults, as to drive them further into the SJW cult.

More accurately, college kids do. I guess you're half right though, white women do believe it and the men just want to fuck them.

Getting a little heated on the internet?
Better bin that speech m8

Space Jam?

Not a 90's movie, but nowadays I'm pretty sure everyone would torch ZAZ's homes if they released this masterpiece.

FUGGIN WHYPIPO WE WUZ TRANNY KANGZ AND THEY TOOK OUR STICKS AND FEMININE PENII AND CANNIBALISM FROM US

*desire to yiff intensifies*

animal house would get the actors arrested for rape

Fixed it.

well did

>What the fuck happened
Pent up frustration since there's no rabbit for the 00's.

Note that the person in that picture is a jew, I guarantee the person who wrote the comic is as well.

Transphobia makes me think Ace Ventura

They make sexy animals, and then complain there are furries.

Forgot.

She looks okay but kind of low-res and she describes herself as a "cat mom." Some Michigan goy ought to track her down and put a white baby in her tummy.

When all adults are children, and all children are impressionable, you have to wonder if over time these gullible fucks were easily persuaded to abandon something they felt nostalgic about.

Short Circuit
My family use to love the movie
And then they watched it again...and saw the white actor pretending to be from India.
They now hate the movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=K6TLYwelOPk

Jesus Christ, I totally forgot about that.

Welp, nostalgia ruined.

Is "Le funny meme, pointing out the obvious and coughing violently " all this kike does?

>(((white)))
I mean look at that honker.
that is an accurate portrayal tho