Apologize

>be (((Bess Kalb)))
>be super into democrats
>be magically selected by (((jack))) as trump's arch nemesis because don't have job and will do anything to get that mean old Drumf
>make the sweetest cutie patootie mummie posts in Twitter history
>Sup Forums notices Bess and barrages her with trolling
>Bess notices Sup Forums and rolls with the bantz
>even encourages us to shop her photos
>Sup Forums and Bess have laugh
>weeks go by
>Drumpf blocks Bess
>Bess has mental breakdown after likely losing lucrative paycheck and insider status among deep state never trumpers
>Brock writes mean article about taking his loser friend "who doesn't even have a degree" to lunch at confusing italian sandwich shop
>Bess goes further into despair
>another victim of TDS willfully abused by the deep state and DNC
Let's give Bess our support. She's just a mild Millennial fruitcake who got swept up in the most contentious and amazing election ever. I hope she has many babies and eventually realized that we're not her enemy. There would be no greater victory than bringing her to our side.

that's a ratty-looking kike propped up by makeup. she's got a receding hairline and botox cheekbones that will just cave in if she leans out and drops water or will sag in another five years or so. her future is very fucking dim

I know that's why I made this thread. After (((they))) used her up they discarded her destroyed corpse by the side of the road.

This redemption arc could be Cruz-tier, we just need to prop her up and tell her it's going to be OK, the little sweetie pie.

>sweetie pies on Sup Forums hate this woman even though she is a victim of the war on trump
what's wrong with this place

>>another victim of TDS

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder or TARD.

cruz tier? no way on earth. she has zero power and very little influence. ted cruz is a united states senator hahaha come on bro you're talking about some no-name slut on twitter who is only a name because retards keep reposting her

What in the flying fuck is this gay ass shit? OP is a flaming homosex.

Still I think she needs our support. This is a board of peace after all, parlaying with our defeated enemies is a part of Western Civilization and European culture.

Especially since her current despair is more related to how our actual enemies discarded her like a cumrag into the pile of pizza boxes. I'm not saying this is our fault (we were always quite sweet to Bess and she likely enjoyed the attention after all) but instead, I'm saying that we should search our hearts for compassion for a defeated and ultimately harmless and snuggly wuggly "foe" and extend the olive branch.

It's only right. (((They))) are finished with her, and she could be a useful ally. It's enlightened self-interest as well as a Christian act of mercy.

Plus I think she's a cutie pie. Take pic for instance, it's obvious she's been crying. How can this fail to melt your heart?

Where's our compassion?

awe that's a shame, when voting for the most corrupt politician in the history of the United States ..

She's so fucking attractive

Just pay a hooker to call you sweetie while yer fuckin her. Thats clearly what this is all about. Come back once you're post-poofter phase has ended.

>she has zero power and very little influence
But she's even further from Trump, she could be a right-wing Joan of Arc if she wakes up!

I'm gay for Bess, I must admit. I'd cuddle the shit out of her in a nonsexual but powerfully masculine fashion, like the big brother she never had.

Unlike the other breathless never Trump tards who caught our eye, she never once accused us of being dangerous or crazy, she knew going into it that we'd meme the fuck out of her and she even fed us ammo. She's a cutie pie.

I'm married but if I wasn't I'd hit on Bess for sure. You know she has that Jewish mothering instinct but she doesn't have the hate for us that a college educated Jewess would.

She's marriageable for sure. If one of us tamed her, that user would be lauded forever.

>>Brock writes mean article about taking his loser friend "who doesn't even have a degree" to lunch at confusing italian sandwich shop
sorry- I must have missed this. quick rundown?

Save your compassion for the
>innocent victims
of the memewar,faglord.
>kenbonedidnothingwrong

Boil the mohels.

it's the sabbath newfag.

oh sweetie

Add "Recurring Extraneural" to the front.

Who gives a goddamn you droopy sphincter? You think every one of those vampires follows that shit. Quit being a shabbos nigger.

Tragic story but do we really want any more sassy kikes on our side?

They tend to either:

1. Be admired by pol in spite of their degeneracy

2. Be controlled opposition

3. Get btfo and discredited because of (see 1)

She is a victim of the meme war. She was on the other side but (((they))) had no compassion for her.

She's precious and hilarious, probably the most harmless "foe" we've ever had. We took it pretty easy on her and she had a laugh along the way. The despair was caused by her de-platforming and subsequent abandonment by her new-found (((friends))) who literally don't care.

I care about Bess. I want her to eventually become a happy person, a good Conservative woman, a Jewish right-winger, it'd be the sweetest revenge and the pendulum swings that way ATM.

Please hug bess in your mind.

She doesn't need to be an active figure, I just want to let her know that people feel bad for what's happened, and also to tell her to blame the people who used her, not her opponents for which this was barely even personal to begin with.

sheeit

for the record my sibling did one of those botnet dna tests and it turns out we're 0.4% jewish

Fuck off Bess.

you like that?

a newfag would have opened with it or second reply

100% not Bess, I'm a fucking white male who thinks it's time that we make the first move toward National Reconciliation of Trump's Certain Winning.

We've expressed enough salt to dominate the market for the next 300 years at least. We can win even bigger by being the bigger anons and extending the Pepsi of peace.

Nigger she's a horrible human being that used Trump's dead mother to make a point

You can hop in the steam pot and tweak her tits till you get shoa'd into a Joe's Crab Shack dinner.

You're an Ashkanazi candle Bess and we will not help you. Go to Huffpo and see how much they will give you for writing sweetie over and over.

Just leave her be and remember the good times we shared.

And possibly do what says for the catharsis.

I agree with you user, cunts in ITT need to lighten up a bit. And she's cute.

I don't blame her for making the odd crazy tweet. She was caught up in the moment.

Just kill me in order of my percentage of Jewishness like everybody else, that's all I ask.

Not Bess, I sweat upon Our Lord Jesus Christ.

>leave her be
I'm not advocating some massive barrage of fake friendly bullshit, user. This is a personal thing to me. I honestly feel bad for her. Not because of what we've done, but because of how this all worked out for her. She was abused by (((them))) and this is a pretty common pattern. Look at that Jewish Evergreen professor for instance. In that case I don't feel bad but the point is that (((they))) will destroy even their own tribespeople if it means even a slight perceived improvement in their game, or if they can save a shekel. It's sad.

>Trying to get Sup Forumsacks to trust a kike whore, who doesn't share any of our interests
Sage

I'm not trying to get us to trust her, rather I'm trying to get her to become one of us.

It's comfy here. She'd be great, imagine the ass hurt if she sweetie-posted Biden regarding his loli molestation problem.

You're an obvious shill, it wouldn't be possible to so thoroughly mis-understand me otherwise.

>ywn nut in besses eye while she softly moans 'ohhhhhh sweetie'

Why even live lads?

>his loser friend "who doesn't even have a degree" to lunch

So, you're telling me Bess was in backstab range of the Walking Heart Attack and didn't take it?

O Bess, how you failed us.

She was probably just amazed to meet his Rothschild ex-boyfriend and shit.

Anyway you don't know for sure that she wasn't the one to hit him with the nicotine / shellfish toxin poison which caused his "heart attack."

Has Bess shared photos of her feet?

Foot pic debut, also check her numale "husband" out.

We can do better for her.

ok not her husband but he looks like these guys, i saw a pic once but can't find it

>There would be no greater victory than bringing her to our side.
I'm listening. Are you ruminating or do you have an idea?

Im not seeing toes. Debut remains elusive.

Fuck that guys head is way too big for his body.

I'd give her my red pill

literally who?

>the way she grips that award
Brehs

She looks like she is constantly constipated.

I don't have a plan and certainly don't think some kind of operation would be appropriate. Just supportive conciliatory posts every once in a while.

I'm not trying to angle this, even though I think it'd be a victory for us if Bess came over to our side. I just feel awful about how this ended up for her because she was literally the cutest and most harmless enemy we ever had. We took it easy on her and she wasn't afraid of us like some idiots are, but still, all her new friends pumped her up and left her in a ditch when her usefulness to them had expired. It's just sad. I want to hug her.

That was the qrd. Give it a few minutes and see if anyone has an idea on how to rp her. I don't want to throw salt in the wound if someone has ideas on how to get her out from under the cabal's spell.

>>make the sweetest cutie patootie mummie posts in Twitter history

Anyone else kind of miss this?

Sorry. She is cute though.

I know right? Checked.

I doubt she's eating well, I feel bad for her.

Yeah let's not even do this tonight necessarily, but I think it's important to let her know we always liked her and thought she was a real cutie patootie. No hard feelings type of thing.

I honestly do want to give her a hug.

>many babies

This bitch is a liberal nutjob, her best hope is to settle down with a family of cats

She will never do anything of value in this world

she was a lot better than that numale fixie cuck from vice that the cia has in her place now

God I loved the Cruz meme story line

>We took it pretty easy on her and she had a laugh along the way.
Alright, I'm out. I won't fill in the details. I thought that article was a pretty shitty thing to do to their soldier. That was so fucked up.

Something you have to understand is the sheer laziness of people that bash Republicans. It's fucking teeball because it's the status quo. It's the safest thing to do in media today, so why should we give a pass for her to keep being a mediocre "pundit" making the same snark as every other dunce? So sure, she's cute and young and snarky. But let her fade away. Her follower count hasn't moved an inch since Trump blocked her. She's just another lazy narcissist.

Caused by taking in the arse, no doubt

You're a delusional cuck, stop worshiping this cunt just because she's attractive, she is a parasite and a horrible person

Youre cracking me up lad. Youre like a dog chasing a car.

Bess would unironically call you sweetie. (Before calling the cops.)

Ugly jew bitch. Hope she kills herself.

>Let's give Bess our support. She's just a mild Millennial fruitcake who got swept up in the most contentious and amazing election ever. I hope she has many babies and eventually realized that we're not her enemy. There would be no greater victory than bringing her to our side.
Actions have consequences. You never go against weaponized autism even as a joke.

tl;dr they ended up getting Mexican instead

This. She was just a whore to them, it's so sad because she doesn't really seem to have a genuinely mean bone in her body.

I forgive her.

>worshipping
I like her, she seems like an actual nice lady who just got caught up in all of this. I don't worship her.

I am a sweetie. A sweetie for Bess.

Jesus christ are you actually Bess' useless numale husband trying to prove that you have some kind of worth for her? Are you some retarded stalker? Here is what you do-put on some Bjork and turn on your webcam. After this go ahead and shave your head, paint your head a la Pollock, give us a speech and send your brains on a one way trip to the nearest wall with a .38 as their guide.

>Jesus christ are you actually Bess' useless numale husband trying to prove that you have some kind of worth for her?
No I wish she'd ditch him and get with a Sup Forumsster.

>Are you some retarded stalker?
No I don't even know what state she lives in, who cares.

>reeee
You're going an awful long way around to miss my point, shill. I'm just saying that Bess, our most innocent and cute enemy ever, is not actually an enemy at all but simply a victim of the meme war.

>TARD
like poetry

I'm going to miss sweetieposting. She actually was amusing. It's a shame she wasn't on our side.

I want to squeeze her cute fat cheeks.

How bad do you think her meltdown was after Trump blocked her? Worse than November 8th?

I feel awful no matter what happened, I imagine there was a point where she was locked in the bathroom though.

I just want to cuddle her.

>unironically bess posting in year of our lord 2017

fuck off

checked but i never will

she was a completely innocent victim and the most cute, bunny-like foe Sup Forums has ever had in board history

also she was obviously just a mouthpiece because she merely spouted long-established CTR talking points

she is a victim of the meme wars, for fuck's sake we got over it with the japs, let's give bess a break

I bet there was some frenzied tantrum sex involved...

I quite seriously doubt it.

(((You're))) fucking retarded.

There is no compassion here, only politically incorrect beheadings.

Sounds like her husband doesn't dick her enough. You wouldn't realize she's married with all the cat photos.

Awful pit game

"Like the big brother she never had"??? What kind of MENA incestuous bullshit is this? You sound like a (((them))).

this

bess is a sweetie pie, a real cuite wootie and she is one of the most obvious and neglected victims of the meme war, she deserves compassion even if you hate what she has said

you're missing the point, if you were a real Sup Forumsster you'd at least agree with the christian way of doing things, whatever your religion or faith, simply because they are the most morally correct

no stubble, but she could lift some light weights 2-3x a week

i already told you i'm a fraction of a percent jewish, just kill me in order of percent jewishness

she is the exact same thing as sam hyde, they are literally in the same position

(((they))) only gave him his show to demoralize him by taking it away

(((they))) simply used poor old Bess until her value declined in their eyes

If we can meme them together it would be the ultimate power couple, hyde / kalb 2024

I hope you get cancer for being this retarded. Jihad on you jihad jihad jihad reeeeeeeeeeeeee.
So you admit MENA and incest correlate. You Jews are disgusting.
Jihad reeeeeee

> mfw pol starts shilling for LEFT wing kikes

No. (((Obvious who is behind this))).

I'm a Lutheran.

Every Sunday I ask Saint Luther to just let it slide that I'm less than 1/2 of 1% Jewish and every week I still live.

Milo's a child molesting fag and got raped by niggers which turned him gay by head / ass trauma. He's a predator.

Bess is a cutie pie who was simply used as a vehicle for never-trump sentiment and then discarded without a single thought about how she's actually a bantz master, was unintimidated by fuckin Sup Forums, and was the cutest thing ever on twitter. She's a victim.

>136303287
Okay Sir Cucksalot,
You convinced me...
Even tho she is a fame whoring dick rider,
She has provided enough bantz to be an honorary faggot.
I will put her at the table with Shia,Luke&Nat and they can kibbutz about how they are only shitposting ironically.

I guess She's /our/shiksa

>Hello Elizabeth;)...I will be the daddy

Fuck Eichenwald,Alefantis&pic related tho,
>no mercy

oh look faggy cucks who betray their male leaders are bailing out their unrepentant female enemies...

imagine my shock

she will hoist the ropes kek willing

Not too many photos of her feet out there, here's one

BETH MORE LIKE METH

BTFO

Checked i guess.

And one more

kill yourself

I'll pay pal her $5 if she sends nudes.

S