GASLIGHTING

Can we talk about something for a moment?

The Russia narrative is that Trump or his people deliberately coordinated with the Russian state to hack into DNC and Podesta emails, deseminate them through wikileaks, and 'smear' Hilary Clinton into losing the election, which is hinted at being equivalent to hacking into voting machines to change results.

Why is no one talking about the elephant in the room? What about the content of the "hacked" emails that was apparently so bad that it swung the election? Isn't this an admission of their authenticity, since there is no talking point that they are fabricated?

This is some next-level gas lighting. It is reality-changing, crazy-making, psychopathological talmuddic bullshitting on a grand scale.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewish-languages.org/jewish-english-lexicon/words/282
youtube.com/watch?v=vUCMqg8Jm5s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y06yI-bdX_c
youtube.com/watch?v=xL8oEVSGSO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh please - everyone has had that problem from the very beginning. Even during the election itself, it was all about who leaked what and not about what was actually leaked. I wonder why...

>kavod, kovod
>"honor, dignity, respect"
jewish-languages.org/jewish-english-lexicon/words/282
also, ontopic; theres also the contents of the wiener laptop
i suppose some of the worldcorp videos where snippets from it

buuuump

what about how they claimed russia hacked the election and went fishing for recounts in close electorates
when that failed, they switched to russia supplying the wikileaks emails

you only had to follow them from the start to know it's all bullshit

It really is crazy delusion. Apparently we're not supposed to care about WHAT'S in the emails. Liberals can be scarily authoritarian when it comes to controlling what information we have access to.

Use your head - it's not 'liberals'. Do you really think average liberal morons have any control over what information you see? The people in charge of those industries will label themselves whatever label gives them the best advantage at the time.

Can someone explain thenwhole cozy bear thing to me? I need to refute someones claims on plebbit. Also, muh intelligence agencies is another one they like to use as an appeal to authority.

they have control of all of it, Google facebook Twitter and Youtube.
They have AI shape what people are seeing and change the meaning of words. The media the biggest corporations and alphabet are all on the same team.
What do we call them? it's bigger than even the deep state

That's still only a handful of industries. And with corrupt government comes along artificial monopolies, which means only a handful of companies to control those industries. In reality the people with true power to make decisions that affect us are not many in number.

chutzpah means something entirely different

It takes 5 seconds to google that

I've actually been thinking they won't all be on the same side forever, especially if Trump is somehow impeached on flimsy evidence.
Some dangerous precedents are being set

No, it's not gaslighting. Gaslighting is trying to make people believe they are delusional when they are not.

What we have been watching is, for the first time, a political party manufacturing, embracing, and disseminating a conspiracy theory, then trying to accuse everyone who is not a believer of treason.

"Russian collusion" is the "Release the birth certificate", the "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams", the "so-called suicide note" of the Trump era.

And they expected us to support the overturning of the results, an Electoral College rebellion, and a day one impeachment because of their writing on the wall.

It's the same as the chutzpah that Clinton displayed when she openly made repealing Citizens United a part of her campaign.

Citizens United was a case where the Supreme Court ruled, in essence, that business entities (LLCs and Corporations) are allowed to spend money in order to make movies critical of Hillary Clinton. But liberals bought the "corporations are people now" line so thoroughly without knowing the substance of the case that Hillary Clinton could stand there on the stump and promise, paraphrased, "I will repeal the SCOTUS ruling that makes it legal to criticize me."

And everyone cheered and seal-clapped for her. They neither need nor want an argument; they just want a slogan they can rally behind.

Incidentally, the ruling did not hold that corporations are people, and anyone who unironically believes that is retarded. Corporations do not have many of the rights that individuals do. One tiny example? The fucking right to vote. On the other hand, corporations are allowed to spend money on speech critical of politicians, because (A) corporations and other business entities are, by definition, a way for stakeholders to organize and spend money to achieve a purpose with limited liability, and (B) because political speech is core 1st Amendment territory, and any restriction to that right is subject to strict scrutiny.

FURTHER, one does not "repeal" a SCOTUS ruling based on the 1st Amendment. To change the ruling, you either need to Amend the fucking 1st Amendment, or you need to get a new case in front of the Court and convince them to make a ruling you like better. This is not a minor nitpick. At best, the promise to "repeal" means that she's promising to sue companies that are making core political speech in an effort to shut them down, possibly with taxpayer money. 99% will go bankrupt before they reach SCOTUS, and other speech will be chilled. That the Left can clap for this should horrify normal people.

>"Beware he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master."

Someone should go back and make a timeline with headlines showing the path which led us to where we are now.

I hate that I also think the same thing.

Cozy Bear is a code name for a hacking group alleged to be pro-Russia, a division of the FSB (Russia's NSA), or a group directly answering to Putin himself.

The name has been ascribed to at least three different hacker groups by the FBI, the CIA, and various private security firms who have issued public allegations about Russia's supposed hacking of our election.

Cozy Bear's allegiance to Russia has consistently been evidenced only by "previous attacks attributed to Russia."

The reason no one wants to go public with what actually happened was because Don Jr and Trump himself came up with the idea of having lady gaga get her Russian passport back by dressing like a Nazi at a Hillary rally and leaking spirit cooking pics.

It makes Trump look bad but it also makes the DNC look bad by allowing someone in Nazi uniform on stage at the rally the night before the election.

Fucking KEK what is reality?

>lady gaga get her Russian passport back by dressing like a Nazi at a Hillary rally

lolwut.

Psssss, hush, it's a secret: "Cars International A" is/was a car dealership unable torepay a$100,000 loan from Dr. Ali Al-Attar. Attar is an Iraqi politician wanted by U.S. authorities as he's linked to Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed Middle Eastern terrorist outfit.
Hush now -- the IT Awans worked on countless Gov't computers, had access to who-knows how much sensitive national security & war on terror intel, stored said intel on their own servers, had the passwords of these retard gov't people, and a laundry list of felonies too many to list here but still had access to intel. They apaprently got away with a shitload of gov't "computer equipment & servers". Only one has been apprehended; the others, their wives & friend, had fled back to Pakistan back in March.
But don't say anything. It's all a secret!!

Another hush-hush -- Here's what seditious pieces of shit say when they think they're talking to Ukraine's PM Volodymyr Groysman:
Mccain youtube.com/watch?v=vUCMqg8Jm5s
Walters youtube.com/watch?v=Y06yI-bdX_c
Graham youtube.com/watch?v=xL8oEVSGSO4

Walters got herself on Vovan & Lexus' radar with her "Putin invaded Korea" comment. They hit all 3 of these clowns the same week. Their Walters "LIMPOPO" prank went viral in the US. Don't know why the others didn't get any attention.

Now, aside from whomever the AWANS have (apparently been selling intel to) been dealing with, just what country has anyone in the US been wanting to collude with lately?

It's brainwashing. Have you not been paying attention to what we've been saying for the past few years?
It's literal brainwashing; (((they))) are attempting to effect a massive shift in the programming.
It started here and in S. Korea with gamergate.
We made it through the opening salvo but S. Korea didn't fare so well. pic related.
The exposing of gamergate didn't stop them, they kept on going.
It's brainwashing, user, tens of millions have been brainwashed, not gaslighted.

That's convenient that they put the word bear in the name as if we were being guided to believe it's a completely cohesive totally indigenous russian op. I always like when movies say the title somewhere in the film.

>Some dangerous precedents are being set

This news is being suppressed: The corrupt are being protected. Faux OPINION channel does nothing all day but opine on Russia, Mueller, russia, more russia, more mueller, more russia investigation, accusing Russia of "interfering" when there is NO evidence. Yet the Awans' dirty laundry list and the people they "worked for" are never mentioned.

((())) there IS a common thread throughout it all, and contrary to popular belief, recognizing patterns doesn't make you a shitty person. In fact, quite the opposite when you recognize the cause of shitty patterns.

bamp

the left are experts at gaslighting

>What? Colbert? Oliver? lol they are just entertainment! stop taking things so seriously!

>Ha, you can't be racist against whites! that's just your "white fragility" showing!

>Oliver
social programming at work. pic related.
bump

>lolwut

That was exactly everyone else's reaction and why the truth will never be told.

Look at these pics, she's making sure its looks as degenerate as possible.

who is that in the tub?

Yes it's basically a huge scam created by the psychopaths who run the Democratic party

It doesn't even surprise me anymore, this is just how these people operate

The Patriots
LA LE LU LE LO
SEELE
Medical Mechanica
Anti spirals
Archons
Djinn/daemons
The Moleck Machine

I don't even remember how this whole thing started, just out of nowhere I started hearing things like "russia hacked the election" and then the media started bringing up something about how Trumps server has had contact with Russia (what does that even mean?) and it just spun out of control

Bump. This should just be a "gaslighting" thread. since it is a common tactic of the left.

>The Russia narrative is that Trump or his people deliberately coordinated with the Russian state to hack into DNC and Podesta emails, deseminate them through wikileaks, and 'smear' Hilary Clinton into losing the election.
It's not a narrative, it's a fact. But not limited to that. It's also surmised that they intentionally infiltrated the highest levels of the Executive Branch for the purpose of weakening NATO, alienating American allies, emboldening enemies, and lifting Russian sanctions despite the fact that they invaded and annexed a peaceful, sovereign nation (Ukraine) in similar manner as Saddam Hussein invaded and annexed Kuwait.

Furthermore, infiltrators include at least one General (Flynn) who had access to our most secret information at the highest levels (National Security Counsel) which he did God knows what with, all the while acting as an agent of a foreign power (which he has retroactively declared as). Additionally, most if not all Trump campaign staff directly interacted with known KGB/GRU agents for nefarious unknown purposes, and a Russian money laundering bank (Alfa Bank) was making payments to Trump staffers before and after his inauguration, possibly including a 20% share in the recently privatized Rosneft, in exchange for 'favors" to the state of Russia.

Then Trump fired Comey to obstruct the investigation when it got too hot.

So yeah. That.

>which is hinted at being equivalent to hacking into voting machines to change results.
Nobody said the were equivalent, and to my knowledge, there has been no forensic analysis of the voting machines yet, but there should be.

>What about the content of the "hacked" emails that was apparently so bad that it swung the election?
Nothingburger.

Unless you count intraparty superdelegate politicking to screw Sanders out of some delegates, which is bad, but not illegal.

>Isn't this an admission of their authenticity?
Of course they are authentic. That's what makes it a crime.

>Oh please - everyone has had that problem from the very beginning. Even during the election itself, it was all about who leaked what and not about what was actually leaked. I wonder why...
Tell me what was so damning?

keyword nothing.

I wish I had time to do a gas lighting general. I could dissect specific talking points and concepts as they come up.

Not enough people understand what it is or how it works.

Date a girl. Then you know.

>gaslighting
Gaslighting is gaslighting. Once you recognize it, you have to be intellectually honest enough to know you're dealing with an enemy. Someone or some group which has it out for you enough that words are only used as a weapon. And then you must act. Or by acted upon. Trump and his people need to move on our enemies. Yesterday.

be*

Fuck off, shill.

This is some quality gas lighting shitposting right here.
What makes it so good is the tone. The superiority that comes through. It clearly indicates a belief in one being on the right side of history and morality, despite circumstances. The cadence of speech is also used to gloss over the numerous questions raised by its statements.
How could 17 intelligence agencies let this happen? How can they have wasted so many billions of dollars in operation costs protecting this country, when apparently this biggest crime in history happened on live tv. The presidency, stolen by the USSR? Even though it collapsed 20 years ago? How?
Why do we need intelligence agencies, when they are too stupid to monitor presidential candidates, too weak to prevent intrusion, and so greedy they ask for even more money? They are incompetent arent they? Letting Russia, whose GDP is about the same as Italy or Florida, fuck us when we spend more then every other country combined?

>No word for honor in hebrew
>Honor thy mother and thy father

You haven't actually countered any points made; you're just mocking the intelligence community for getting snookered by Russia.

besides, the biggest reason that they didn't stop it was that they expected Trump would lose anyway.

>Tell me what was so damning?

PIZZAGATE

this is an example of a thread that some new could sage and be anhero

> kavod
> thinks honor is the same as being dignified/respectable
typical

Nice flag shill

Dnc murdered seth rich

Fusion GPS colluded with demos and Russia.

Schmidt* mundt modernization act was repealed under Obama allowing propaganda aka fake news legal. Hillary wins, ww3 with Russia goes 9/11 patriot act style. We lose everything.

How's that faggot cockucker . Enjoy the red pill shill

>do god knows what with
>interacted with known KGB/GRU agents for nefarious unknown purposes
>possibly including a 20% share in revently privatized Rosneft
>in exchange for 'favors to the state of Russia'
Sounds like a lot of weasel words and ambiguity to me. Forgive me for being skeptical, but I'm very skeptical.

>unless you count intraparty superdelegate politicking to screw Sanders out of some delegates, which is bad, but not illegal
Sure, that's not illegal, but that's what OP was talking about nonetheless. The narrative is that what Trump did is impeachable, but basically what it boils down to is that he gathered information about his opponent to smear them, except he did it with Russians. That just sounds like standard politics to me, and frankly shady politicians in general shouldn't be protected from being ousted like this. If the DNC hacked Trump's emails and found he was doing some shady shit, then why should we be directing our attention towards prosecuting the DNC for exposing him for the rat that he is? The same applies for Trump's crew. That's just my opinion, anyway.

>If the DNC hacked Trump's emails and found he was doing some shady shit, then why should we be directing our attention towards prosecuting the DNC for exposing him for the rat that he is?

Hacking into private emails is in fact illegal.

The police didnt try anything to stop crimes because they thought the criminal would fail.
Now the police want us to believe their accessment.

No

Please tell me more you quisling cum guzzler more of your submissive libtard fairy tales so that I might cut your throat while you are in your happy place

>5 rubles have been deposited in your account!

It's just spinning what should be negative news for Dems. They have the media on their side, they don't need to orchestrate some grand conspiracy to fool anyone. There isn't even an accusation of criminal activity, every time they accuse Trump of something specific it's simply poor form and not illegal.

My guess is they are holding onto this because it keeps Trump and his party on their back foot, but perhaps more importantly the investigation gives them opportunity to dig up more, perhaps unrelated dirt. My prediction is they'll start pushing harder on Trump's financial ties to foreign countries and agents, trying to paint it as shady despite all multinational businessmen and corporations doing the same things. Think of Hillary Clinton and Benghazi. No matter what you think of her it was clear the investigation was looking for other dirt not wholly relevant to the actual attack. Same here.